GreaseSpot Cafe

Was I Wrong In How I Left?

MarkedAndAvoided

Don't worry about it. I did a similar thing. I left about 15 years ago and when I'd run into anyone from the Way I'd approach them. If they got real uncomfortable, I continued to walk their way and talk to them. Some responded to me, some didn't. Figured it was THEIR loss if they didn't. I would still do that today if I ran into someone.

We still see a few people that are still innies and they are pleasent to us. We just don't talk about TWI. BUT THATS OK FOR MEEEEE. They were nice people when we were in and are still nice even tho they were told not to talk to us anymore, they do it anyway. I still pray that they get a clue and GET OUT AS FAST AS THEY CAN RUN!!!!!!!!!

Dovey....proud owner of two low riders...Dovey's Doxies...... Dovey

Thanks, Dot.

Steve!, Steve Swenton's a grad; his late wife, God rest her, was not.

Steve Swenton, you still got mail from them 'til 1995? I'm jealous; they cut me off almost immediately.

And while I'm thinking of it...Merry Christmas! God bless us, every one!

Kevlar - Not thick, just impenetrable.

Thanks, all. Your comments really blessed my life. To be frank, when I left I was half-believing I might become that Greasespot at midnight. I honestly was shaking when I made the decision to split. The harrassment put me into a corner since it seemed I couldn't escape it without leaving town, and at the time couldn't because I had no money because TWI had it. I pretty much gave it to them while in. I think the fear turned to anger and the anger into near violent reactions. Thank God nothing became of all that. God Bless You all here at GS. Reading your support really boosted me. The doubts are gone. I feel I can relax a lot about my past now.

Marked and Avoided