GreaseSpot Cafe

A picture worth a thousand words (CAUTION: DISGUSTING)

Ron G.

Yeah, I'm thinking this can't be real.

These hindus are probably superimposed in front on somebody's sick idea of sand art in Iraq or something.

In reality, they're probably standing around smiling at a cow! C'mon, this can't be real!

Fess up Ron...where'd you get it?

corrydj

quote:
Originally posted by AdiosMiCorazon:

This picture looks funny (strange) to me. Notice white man in the back and the white woman whos face it cut in half.

I see the white guy in back you're talking about but can't see the white woman whos face is cut in half.

...On the eighth day, God created Rottweilers...

Sorry Rottie I wish I could point. She is at the edge. Her hair color is lighter almost as light as the man in the back and her skin is white. Eye Dr. told me I could read the fine print off a barn, whatever that means.

I also noticed that the people aren't angled right. If they were posing behind this thing(cause they are proud of this horrid thing) for a picture, the person taking the picture would make sure that everyone would get in the picture, kids would be asked to stand or kneel in front of adults, etc. and the two guys in the back faces are cut in half by the tower. I dunno. Just what I see.

Who is the guy (the white guy) in the back looking at? I mean here are these people with this awful thing they just created yet he seems not to be looking at it. I would have been staring with my mouth wide open.

0e4a0660.gif

I think I see the woman(?) You're talking about. Behind the guy with the purple turban.

I see what you mean about it not being angled right. Seems like a few are staring at the sand castle but others are looking at the camera, in different directions etc.

...It's hard to be humble when you own a Rottweiler...

Several have claimed it to be a fake so I tried to check and all I could learn is it was supposedly taken in Pakistan by a UK news photographer. It was published in the London Telegraph and later removed.

Of the 20 men pictured, three are Sikh, not Hindu.

Ron G.

Fer real. I got a whole lot of email from anonymous remailers today with a whole bunch of dumb pics in them. This was one of them. Judging from others that I got, I have a feeling there's a hoax going on somewhere on this ol' internet thingymabobby. But who knows? I've been wrong lots of times in my life...

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=CoolWaters'>0e796970.jpghttp://www.imood.com/query.cgi?email=CoolWaters@cox.net'>The current mood of CoolWaters@cox.net a</p>

The picture does look faked and the people look like they were added later, but the sand sculpture is definitely real. This picture first showed up just a couple of months after 9/11.

It was on a beach in India and the guy who did it is supposedly a famous sand sculptor or whatever. He also made Osama's face out of sand. Pretty creepy.

It's obvious the sand sculpture is for real...regardless of background, it's definirely creepy.

"The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will never be needed until they try to take it away." - Thomas Jefferson

csa_3rdnat.gif

DEO VINDICE!!

Ron G.