GreaseSpot Cafe

Anybody have P. Allen's email address?

Royal Gorge

I have been out a little over a year now and would like to drop Paul a line to say hi. I worked with him in Computer Services during the time he and Fern were at HQ. I still remember how their exit from HQ was handled by our Dept Coordinator the morning after they left. I knew then that something really different had happened with them; it was not just another "bums rush". Anyway, if someone knows how I could contact him I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

[This message was edited by Royal Gorge on July 13, 2002 at 0:18.]

Royal G

Why not post a note to Paul in the friend finder section along with your email or whatever, then he'll know how to get in touch with you. I'm not so sure he would like his email published here, in fact, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't.

We were just looking for the same address too. (Thanks, ex, we'll try it.)

Royal, you're right, it was definitely the oddest departure we had ever been exposed to. They told us nothing about the truth of the situation yet tried to satisfy our concern in their typical way of blaming those who have departed. Do you remember the following Corps Morning how LCM acted? Very strange and quiet. I interpreted it as "hurt", now I would interpret it as scared. Either way, so glad you started this thread. Love you big time. Dv

Paul said it was OK to let people know that he can be reached at extwi@hotmail.com. This was the e-mail address he made public to anyone shortly before Waydale closed.

Detroit Valley:

I did not get a chance to mention you to Paul. I think he would like to hear from you guys. Maybe he can help you all in your situation.

I sure am greatful to the Allen's for all they have done and what they went through. It is just so sad to learn more and more about how bad things were in TWI all these years. So many good-hearted people trusted their lives to these so-called leaders. We got the shaft. So many people were abused and taken advantage of...