GreaseSpot Cafe

F5

Danny

Sounds like a bad storm. F5 that is. 2slickduck@cox.net I was the youngest adult there. How about some of you older guy writing me. I'll even write back. Maybe. Like 20+ yrs.

[This message was edited by Danny on June 15, 2002 at 18:52.]

Are we the only F5s who can sit up to a computer and type???

Nice to see ya, by the way. Hope you're well.

I wonder if any of us are still in twi. I heard John B and his wife still are, but don't know of anyone else who is.

I'll e-mail you, too, but I was sorta hoping we might bring more of us out of the woodwork. We do have some funny stories to share.

Remember when we were on our way to Gunnison and stopped in Emporia and Pat S. talked our way into going out for a movie and pizza while the Emporia Corps were in some long class?

Remember refurbishing the Family Corner? Wonder if any of our hard (but fun) work got saved when the place got sold.

C'mon F5...kick those dang walkers outa the way and come in here and say something.

Linda Z

I am fairly certain my Wow coordinator was F5. Anyway,after a few days on the Wow field looking for a house, we finally found one. My F5 coordinator went out and bought a good supply of beer to celebrate........from that moment on I knew it was going to be a good year...and it was.