GreaseSpot Cafe

Amazing Sea Monkeys on Mars

Tom Strange

Bluzman sed-

quote:
The song in my mind was none other than "Hard Monkeys" by Alvin Lee and Ten Years After! Hard Monkeys I thought? Why yes! Hard Monkeys! This could mean nothing other than hard, dried, Amazing Sea Monkey eggs!

This is important!! Tom, the entire post should be required reading by all OLM's and new recruits. This is BIG!

I have noticed the proliferation of big little tops, in fields and parking lots in towns near here. What does this mean????

I was standing all alone against the world outside. You were searching for a place to hide....

Now I've found you, there's no more emptiness inside. When we're hungry love will keep us alive.

The Eagles

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Behold OLM Brethren... ourseestorEx has joined us in this our quest to master the lost last teaching, and forgotten texts of the Amazing Sea Monkeys!

Praise be to her... (will she bring her chair?)

She's the kind of a girl that makes the "News of the World" Yes you could say she was attractively built.

Ah yes! A Sistern! Surely with a badge like that she too is an OLM?

and Socks, what do you mean by "big little tops"? If you shall tell me what big little tops are, maybe I can help you with "What does this mean!?

BTW, It was not Bluzman who sed that but Jonny Lingo...

Ahh but Bluzmon! Where is the audio post of "Here They Come" by Ten Years After? Please find it and post it for it is most important! For I really liked that song...

Edited by Guest

Excathedra!!

That is too darn funny!

OK, this thread has gone farther than I have ever dreamed, and I've seen it mentioned on other threads. I tried to stay away, but I could not. You guys are having wayyyyy too much fun!

I remember having sea monkey as a child. It caused me trauma. They never looked like the sea monkey on Excathedra's badge. icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects.

Nooooo!

They feed Amazing Sea Monkeys to the sea Horses?! Then we must mount an expedition against them! OLM Socks! Did you hear that? You may very well live in California, and therefore you are the closest! You must take your armada down to San Diego and rescue the Amazing Sea Monkeys from the jaws of the heinous sea horses! Go forth now! Set sail and kick some seahorse a$$! And report back to us of the success of your mission! Alvin Lee (God rest his soul) is counting on you!

Excie,

I guess the Church of Elvis is everywhere. There are even different sects. Google it.

Here's the Portland one. I've seen those people at Saturday Market. They are whack jobs.

http://www.frankwu.com/elvis1.html

http://www.geocities.com/presleyterian_church/home.html

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects.

Edited by Guest

Gosh, I'm sorry. I'm getting everything out of whack, I'm misty eyed, with actual monkey tears. everyone coming together like this. excathedra, wayfer not!, all the sharings on this thread...notinkansasanymore had me bawling - wristwatch carriers for Amazing Sea Monkeys! I get all choked up seeing people getting so turned on by the greatness of Amazing Sea Monkeys! and all they bring to the world. Whew! Settle, down socks. Breathe, in out in out. Okay. I'm good. You guys are the greatest. I know we're all going to learn SO much in the coming years. We just need to stay faithful, keep each other up, and always ask ourselves in difficult times..."What would the Amazing Sea Monkeys! do???

I was standing all alone against the world outside. You were searching for a place to hide....

Now I've found you, there's no more emptiness inside. When we're hungry love will keep us alive.

The Eagles

what meaneth this 'church of elvis' bleating in mine ears? this is the Amazing Sea Monkeys tread!

let's examing the record here thus far OLMs Jonny, Socks, Bluz... way back on this thread ourseestorniKa of the Amazing Sea Monkeys said that there was a gathering together of little Amazing Sea Monkeys taking place in her daughters tribe! little beaten down cars, hitchhikers, and she even believed that she saw little tents going up...

And now OLM Socks reports a similar happening in his part of the world? Something is definitely up with the Amazing Sea Monkeys I would think!

I don't know if it's the gathering together before the gathering together called the Amazing Sea Monkeys Rock of Ages... or if they're just having a Family Household Amazing Sea Monkeys Reunion...

whatever it is... one things for sure... it's big!

we must find the lost last teaching of the Amazing Sea Monkeys written in the original boolsheeta text!

then we must find someone to translate!

She's the kind of a girl that makes the "News of the World" Yes you could say she was attractively built.

Edited by Guest

Jonny, here it was -

That's why they were seen setting up little big top auditoriums and getting ready for some kind of a commissioning(sp?) very recently by one of our beloved posters! Was that you Tom?

-if I heard it right, they were getting sent out to open up new areas. They only have one year and if they blow it baby, that's it. They can't go out again. So it's really a GO AND GROW kind of thing from what I heard. But this is second hand. Tom may no more....

The Eagles

I didn't want to say anything, but I agree. The Elvis thing's out. Although it's a known fact that Elvis had an album that never made it to release titled "Elvis Sings Seafood's Beloved Hymns" and cut # 5 was titled "My Little Monkey's in the Sea". Apparently too cutting edge. Elvis knew all about the Amazing Sea Monkeys!. He knew.

Tom I suspect that we're going to hear more of these events as time goes on and people open up about what's really been going on. The abnormal weather, the rain in odd places. Why else would it be snowing so much? Can you say "runoff"??? Amazing Sea Monkeys! need habitat!

The Eagles

Edited by Guest

COUNTERFEITS! Jonny. Sea Horse are cute, they swim, they're little. They're so close they fool even some of the OLM's. But we have to come back to the true Amazing Sea Monkeys!

An all-out assault is underway even as we read!

The Eagles

Socks! I know what you mean!

On the way home tonight... I passed a pack of them hitch hiking... I stopped and told them "no... you'll never get a ride this way... split up into groups of two, male and female Amazing Sea Monkey and it will go better for you...

I wasn't going to where they needed to go, so I didn't give them a ride. But as I drove off I could swear I heard them chanting...

two by two... two by two...

I gotta tell you, it made an old OLM's heart feel good...

And Socks!

You are really onto it as an OLM! I was just wondering why it is that our glaciers here in Alaska are melting at a rapid rate! I know now that is because the Amazing Sea Monkeys need as much "hatching habitat" as possible for to carry out their mission! So many questions being answered! Oh, I just wish we all could read it in the original, it's just, so so...If only we could find that Last Lost teaching!

Edited by Guest

niKa, are they still gathering? more old cars, hitch hikers and tents going up? any new activity to report there with your Amazing Sea Monkeys?

OH! MasterP! now the second rover (well, the second rover to report) has found more evidence of water (and therefore Amazing Sea Monkeys) on the other side of Mars!

Edited by Guest

Here are some early prophets of the Monkey movement. Although they used the more archaic spelling of "Monkees", they were, nontheless, very early OLM's!

mo.jpg

Operating under the reign of the evil king Jon-Son(predecessor to the even more evil king Nik-Son) they broght thier message of joy and hope to monkeydom everywhere!

Click HERE and listen to their great monkey hymn as it sounded in the original!