GreaseSpot Cafe

Amazing Sea Monkeys on Mars

Tom Strange

Man Socks, I am really blown away now..That thing you just shared about the Beatles and Monkeys and the seven letters...Mow!! And I never knew about "Monkey Grip". They really knew man they really did...

And Andrea, sorry for not welcoming you here. So, welcome Sistah! Sometimes I get so hot I just have to ask the Amazing Sea Monkeys to help me "cool it" so I can think more better...

Edited by Guest

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow,

I mean like, somebody just told me I had to read this thread, and it like, changed my life. I can't believe it! All my questions about Amazing Sea Monkeys have been answered!!!

Like, my next question is, do you guys know anything about chia pets? Are they for real or not. I mean, how DO they grow all that green hair?

A thank you to Mr Lingo for the welcome-(monkeemen have such good manners)Sorry for the inaccurate statements and beliefs on deepbrine(wonder How I could have been so easily misled?) Greasemonkeycafe does sound more like the real deal...has anyone heard about the availibility of MOW-mobiles for our little monkee friends?

MyotherseestorEx10, welcome dear lady to the growing feelowsheep of the Amazing Sea Monkeys! As you can tell from the posts we are a hungry and zealous lot!

We are commited to MOW and PFML. Our journey is focused now on finding the lost last teaching of the Amazing Sea Monkeys as it was written in the ancient boolsheeta text! Don't get me wrong we don't discount the MVT, but we would really like, as OLMs to find and study the original text...

You are more than welcome to join us in our journey. All it takes is a loving and giving heart (somehow I got in anyway icon_smile.gif:)-->) and you certainly qualify there.

And... there are no required donations!

So, listen to the music that our brother bluz and others provide as we continue to unlock the keys to the Amazing Sea Monkeys! Be sure to check back often and share anything you think will shed light on the mystery.

May the peace and love of the Amazing Sea Monkeys be with you this day and always.

She's the kind of a girl that makes the "News of the World" Yes you could say she was attractively built.

Edited by Guest

Hay there Sistah Ex-10! Welcome to the world of Amazing Sea Monkeys! Yeah, it really is quite Amazing, isn't it? But I don't know about the Chia Pet thing. We'll have to check with the Amazing Sea Monkey Research Department. I think Tom Strange is far better at research than I, so maybe he can come up with something for you...Make sure you go back and click on "Monkey Man" and give a listen to one of the finest Amazing Sea Monkey Hymns that was ever written...Until Then...

WOW! I just lost a huge post when my reply got messed up. The adversary is really FIGHTING to keep the truth about the Amazing Sea Monkeys! hidden!

ex10, WELCOME from me too! There's an Amazing Sea Monkey! inside all of us, just waiting to hatch!!!

Your post on the Chia Pet really hit home with me, from a different standpoint. I have several friends who are members of Chianon, victims of CPAS (Chia Pet Abuse Syndrome). Spent Saturday night with one, talking him down. Apparently every full moon he's filled with uncontrollable desires to trim his Chia's over and over, right to the nub, making salads and spreading them on sandwiches and in soups. He's not the only one I guess, they call themselves "Cutties".

Never knew anyone so affected by their Amazing Sea Monkeys! though! They bring love and joy everywhere! Remember these words from that famous poet:

I think that I

Shall never see,

A poem as lovely

As an Amazing Sea Monkey!

Now that you've experienced The Change that Amazing Sea Monkeys! can bring, you'll want to visit some of the sites mentioned on this thread to continue in your growth. excathedra has some wonderful pieces posted by the Art Department. There's a lot of good stuff in this thread, lots of sharings, some tears, lots of laughs! It's all good!

I was standing all alone against the world outside. You were searching for a place to hide....

Now I've found you, there's no more emptiness inside. When we're hungry love will keep us alive.

The Eagles

Edited by Guest

Socks-

ROFLMAO!....CHIANON...Snort...haha...

And hey, I had a dream last night that I was caught away in thr spirit and went to a farawy land. And while I was there, I met a woman so beautiful that she would be hard for me to describe. We walked along the beach, gazed at the moons, and could even see that "Pretty Blue World" hanging up in the heavens like a gorgeous blue jewel. It was dreamy and so peaceful to be there walking with her.

But when I woke up, I realized that it had been a dream, but the Ethereal quality of it lingered heavily in m' mind. But then, as looked at my still sleeping and ever beautiful wife, my heart was tinged with guilt as I gazed at her sleeping so peacefully beside me. Yet I knew that since nothing had occurred between me and this beautiful woman in my dream that all would be ok. She had given me such a dream of peace. But what was so wild and nothing short of a miracle, was that I found her photograph under my pillow! So, I scanned it and here she is!

[This message was edited by Jonny Lingo on March 09, 2004 at 12:43.]

Edited by Guest

But then after I went back to sleep, I had a very disturbing dream. It started out in the same dreamy way, but then the "music began to change" and grow weird. I went to the same far away land, and there I saw her again. But she was walking away from me this time! We were on the same beach, but the wind was boisterous and the waves were crashing on the beach with a ferocity I had not yet encountered! Her hair seemed to be the same from behind (although it blew about wildly!), but when I called to her, she didn't answer! At first I thought that the wind had caught my voice away, but no. So when I caught up to her and put my hand upon her shoulder, she turned around and looked at me and this was who I saw! REET! REET! REET!

[This message was edited by Jonny Lingo on March 09, 2004 at 12:58.]

Edited by Guest

I'm surprised no one mentioned the Lost Hidden Teaching™ of Amazing Sea Monkeys, from the classic "Buckaroo Banzai" movie. Monkey-Monsignor John Lithgow (as Dr. Emilio Lizardo) delivered the litany ensconced in this line:

"Laugh-a while you can, monkey boy!"

Of course, only true believers could notice the italics in the spoken dialogue...

Socks, I was just listening to "Monkey Man" again, and I noticed something. Remember when it was recommended that we read "The Marxist Minstrels"? Do you remember the term "nerve jamming chords"? Well, all of these years, the chords in that song "Monkey Man" seemed to be to me, the very epitome of the nerve jamming chords that we were warned about. And I know what they were talking about. I couldn't explain it in musical terms, because as I've told you before, I am not that musical, except for in a "raw talent" (and undisciplined) sort of way, but those chords that the Stones used in that song have sort of a "nerve jamming" effect, except that, I really like it! Yeah, I dig it it! Do you hear what I am talking about Socks? What is your understanding on this?

Welcome Zix! You have much to share, bring it on! Brining is an exciting adventure!

Aaah, the use of nerve jamming chords! Yes! JL!

The Stones are MASTERS. One technique I know of is called "Syringe Pedal Toning", where Ron Woods keeps the actual chords in place and Keith Richards' chords are made by the sound of his jacket hitting the guitar while he looks for his blood-transfer appointment book. In the original lineup it was developed by Brian Jones when he tried to play the sitar wearing those big 60's ruffled shirts.

The Stones know man. They know. icon_wink.gif;)-->

I was standing all alone against the world outside. You were searching for a place to hide....

Now I've found you, there's no more emptiness inside. When we're hungry love will keep us alive.

The Eagles

Good Question! Given Mr. Gabriel's tendency to multiple meanings (his 5th release was titled "SO"...do re mi fa SO la ti do...? or So? or...?) who can say? Is he talking about the state of man? The effects of deforestation? Consider these lyrics to Shock the Monkey:

Cover me when I run

Cover me through the fire

Something knocked me out' the trees

Now I'm on my knees

Cover me, darling please

Monkey, monkey, monkey

Don't you know when you're going to shock the monkey

Fox the fox

Rat the rat

You can ape the ape

I know about that

There is one thing you must be sure of

I can't take any more

Darling, don't you monkey with the monkey

Monkey, monkey, monkey

Don't you know you're going to shock the monkey

Wheels keep turning

Something's burning

Don't like it but I guess I'm learning

Shock! - watch the monkey get hurt, monkey

Cover me, when I sleep

Cover me, when I breathe

You throw your pearls before the swine

Make the monkey blind

Cover me, darling please

Monkey, monkey, monkey

Don't you know you're going to shock the monkey

Too much at stake

Ground beneath me shake

And the news is breaking

Shock! - watch the monkey get hurt, monkey

Shock the monkey

Shock the monkey

Shock the monkey to life

------------------------

May they not be Amazing Sea Monkeys!

I was lost in the deep and darkest night. No direction, not a single hope in sight

When I saw a fire burning brightly through the storm that raged above

In the shadows of your warm and tender love.

Chris Rea

Are you a monkey?

lol

Is it a coincidence that this is the year of

'the monkey' ???

in the Chinese zodiac ~

Were you born in 1944 or 12 year incriments of that year?

If so....

YOU ARE A MONKEY!!!

God save the monkeys!

(I really mean this, God bless you and keep you swimming!)

ok

ok

catch up

ok

does this really mean we are direct decendents of the sea monkeys from

Mars?

Not talkin' 10 years after but maybe 10 billion years before...

ok???

I am feeling a little swimmish ~

Frozen ice on Mars is being moved at this moment to protect future tourism...and to stabilize the economy.

Vote for the local sea-monkey of your choice!

One vote ~ one sea monkey

Two worlds ~

UNITE

(united we swim_divided we stand)

We Can No Longer Be Denied

(period)

I was a carnal monkey skeptic...going through this life in darkness...as I was driving along the highway flipping through the radio dial...I heard Jim Rome say "The Monkey is in the house"...I thought "wierd" having thought all this monkey talk was "just wrong"...then I switched stations...to my amazement! Do you know what song was playing? I'm a believer by the Monkees! I was changed in a nanosecond from darkness to light! I broke out in song

I saw the light

I saw the light

No more darkness

No more night

Tears were rolling down my cheeks...I was screaming Hallelujah! Praise the Monkeys! I happened to gaze over at the guy in the car next to me...he gave me the most godawful look I have ever seen...then I realized the hatred people have toward true monkey believers...I don't care my feet are stuck in cement in my monkey belief now!

One last question? Did original sin have anything to do with spanking "the" Monkey?

Ah yes, Peter Gabriel was once a great Monkey persecuter. He had thousands of innocent Monkey Believers tortured and executed. But then one day, as he swam along the brine to Damascus, he was converted to Monkeyanity and became one of Monkeyanity's greatest Apostles.

And Doze, Welcome, Monkey brother! I got a little green card here for you to sign!

PFML! Monkey's Over the World!

Rick

what a fellowship, what a joy divine,

leaning on the Amazing Sea Monkeys!

It does my heart so much good to come here this morning and see the brethren and sistern of the Amazing Sea Monkeys gathered here in fellowship!

We graciously extend our open arms of love to all of the new folks! MOW is a possibility folks! Every day and in every way the truth of the Amazing Sea Monkeys is reaching new people...

I stopped and picked up two Amazing Sea Monkeys hitch hiking yesterday, took them over to I 35... they said they were heading up your way niKa... keep an eye out for them!

It's hard to make that change, When life and love turns strange. And old.

To give a love, you gotta live a love. To live a love, you gotta be "part of". When will I see you again?