GreaseSpot Cafe

Amazing Sea Monkeys on Mars

Tom Strange

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cockles :cockle >noun 1 an edible burrowing bivalve mollusk with a strong ribbed shell. 2 (also cockleshell) literary a small shallow boat.

-PHRASES warm the cockles of one's heart give one a comforting feeling of contentment.

Tell Zix what to do with those boxtops!!!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Oh the joy of the grace of those amazing seamonkies! And the proof that there is a second, third and even more work of grace!

Thanks Jonny for the welcome!

Now, as true believers in the power of the seamonkies are we to master the works or master what we think they say? Oh; or do we look for the hidden meanings??????

Now it is known that had Jonah listened to the true MOASMOHD&T he would have been welcomed and warmed in the belly of the whale, but he desired the fruit of the labor and the warmth provided by the whale’s inner sanctum by committing the sin of MS/MD without mastering the written works of his seamonkiefather’s in da word! He saw and did as the monkies with only mental masturbation and lacked the deep from the heart believing required to live at the level of a true seamonkie disciple!!!!!!!!

Many are called, but few are chosen and only the true disciples will be throughly amazed!

God Bless America; SIZE>

Grizz SIZE>

Great movie lines that got changed:

"Be amazed."

"Be very amazed."

(The Fly)

"Go ahead. Make my monkey!"

(Sudden Impact)

"Frankly my dear, I don't give an Amazing Sea Monkey!"

(Gone With the Wind)

I was lost in the deep and darkest night. No direction, not a single hope in sight

When I saw a fire burning brightly through the storm that raged above

In the shadows of your warm and tender love.

Chris Rea

Driving down to Austin yesterday I passed several 'rest stops' on I 35... at each on there were little gatherings... groups of Amazing Sea Monkeys gathered around the picnic tables sharing and laughing and singing... holding hands, smiling at all of those that passed... hitching their way north...

I tell you peepull... it was beautiful... and it was Amazing!

It's hard to make that change, When life and love turns strange. And old.

To give a love, you gotta live a love. To live a love, you gotta be "part of". When will I see you again?

I have it on good authority (i.e., I just made it up) that the Sponge Mafia was responsible for changing the whole format of the popular kids' show.

It was originally (of course)

Sea Monkey Squarepants

Isn't that just like The Man, always trying to keep Amazing Sea Monkeys down...but they're too Amazing to let him!

Brother Grizz! Good to see you here at our little fellowship! It's a little known fact that beardom and Monkeyanity are compatable with each other, as we share the same core beliefs!

But if you want more power in your life, sign this green card and take the PFML class! You will learn such great concepts as, Believing = bananas! This video class is taught by the one true MOG (Monkey of God) and will bless your life forever! By session 12, you will learn how to SIM(Speak in Monkey)!

Take the class Grizz! Learn to manifest Power from on high, and be a true SOMWAP(Son of Monkey With All Power)!

Amazing Sea Monkeys forever!

Rick

An update on monkey bigotry:

At my weekly pickup backyard basketball game where I try to take advantage of teenagers on there driveway court with the 8 ft. goal, I heard some of the nastiest monkey trash talk I have ever heard in my life (it might have been there before, perhaps I am just noticing it now that I am a believer) but I heard things like "Monkey see Monkey do" and "You're hanging on to the rim like a Monkey". Well, with self righteous anger I snapped back "I won't play anymore or even talk to snotty little teenagers who take the name of monkeys in vain". They stopped playing and immediatley wanted to here more. I pulled out 7 green cards and signed them all up. We will be running a class as soon as they get their allowance money together. Is it still $40? That is what I told them, so I hope it's ok Bluzeman

YOU GO DOZE! What a testimony! If we just hold it forth, the hungry will come.

Sea Monkey Squarepants! hey Zixar? DAMM the liberal media!!! that run Hollywood!!!!

I heard a rumor that Amazing Sea Monkeys! were used as stunt doubles and extras in "Alien Resurrection" in the underwater scenes and never got screen credits!!!!

DAMM the liberal film and TV moguls!!!

I was lost in the deep and darkest night. No direction, not a single hope in sight

Chris Rea

Will someone feed Ginger? Don't want her to drown out there!

40 bucks sounds ok by me Doze! But don't forget to emphasize to them that the Great Monkey doesn't need thier money! It's just to show thier commitment! Let's see...how much did that new motor coach cost again...?? icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Rick

Barkeep, a round of fresh Yeast for Gingertea!

No mouth will go unfed.

Here's another Amazing Sea Monkeys! story: in the 60's when the Beatles were going to see the Mahariji's in India, Beatle Ringo Starr asked him "what is the secret of life?" and was given the answer "Sea monkeys!" ... he thought. He actually misheard, tapes of the meeting reveal he really said "See that big redhead? She wants my monkey, heee heee!"

Starr left that meeting on a lifelong quest to find the truth about Sea Monkeys and finally wrote the songs "Octopuses Garden" and "Yellow Submarine" as testimonies to his quest. YES! RINGO STARR himself is an Amazing Sea Monkey! follower. It's true! Isn't it

amazing!!!???

Chris Rea

Edited by Guest

Where can *I* learn more about sea monkies? How can I enjoy the benefit of their power in my life?

Would it help if I sent money? Do I have to raise some to fully understand the amazement?

I`m begging.....is there a listing of the nearest seamonky meeting?

while donations will be accepted rascal, they are not required... (Bluz! you are mixing up the religions again!)...

Amazing Sea Monkeys are everywhere... look around you rascal, and you can't help but see the love and the beauty of the Amazing Sea Monkeys... or... do you live near niKa? She has some living with her before they go out MOW... but you'd best hurry on over there... she said she thinks there's something up... like there's going to be a gathering together before the gathering together...

remember,

live the love of the Amazing Sea Monkeys,

be the love of the Amazing Sea Monkeys,

bask in the love of the Amazing Sea Monkeys

welcome one and all...

It's hard to make that change, When life and love turns strange. And old.

To give a love, you gotta live a love. To live a love, you gotta be "part of". When will I see you again?

MOW-coming to a city near you - Catch the Amazement!

Chris Rea

Edited by Guest

Speaking of cockles, one of my favorite singers is still Joe Cockles! icon_smile.gif:)-->

Chris Rea

SEA Monkeys!

But that is funny! The realism is amazing!

Chris Rea

Is that what happens when Sea Monkeys Evolve???

Damn that Darwin, Damn that John Scopes, Damn that Clarence Darrow, Damn that Inherit the Wind... why couldn't they just leave well enough alone... Now are poor dear Seamonkeys have evolved into "Trunk Monkeys" what's next???

dance.gifdance.gifdance.gifdance.gif

ship.gifw.gif

Lo Shanta mala kaceeta. Lo Shanto mala kaceetee.

Ooo Ooo Ooo Ooo, Aaww Aaww Aaww.

Which being interpreted is:

Feel the Love

Feel the Joy

Thus say the Sea Monkeys

Boy Oh Boy !

Goey

"Most of my fondest memories in TWI never really happened"