Amazing Sea Monkeys on Mars

Tom Strange

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Brother Strange,

This is sooooooooooooooooo strange (yes, pun is intended icon_razz.gif:P-->) but I was honestly thinking of ressurecting this thread yesterday.

This is cosmic!! icon_eek.gif

The Amazing Sea Monkeys must be in the air ... they're not dead, probably just having their fall hibernation.

Nice to see a wonderful, familiar face such as your own though.

Any Amazing Sea Monkey stories, accounts or events lately?

I attended yet another Great Big Sea Concert...now those guys are surely Amazing Sea Monkey brethren...no doubt there!!!

Warm fuzzies all over!!! icon_smile.gif:)-->

• 7 months later...

Aha! And so, I just wanted to say that there is a website that a Way Corps grad has who is now gainfully employed in his own business as an art broker. His name is I.W., and there is a picture of him there with none other than Mickey Dolenz of the "Monkeys" sitting on his very shoulder! And to me, that is Amazing!

I will try to find that website, post it here so you can see the photo, and then maybe someone smarter than me can post the actual photo right here at the hallowed Amazing Sea Monkeys On Mars thread. I will now make my search and proceed to entangle the entire area!

Photo4.jpg

That is truly Amazing!... that I.W. would have one of the Monkees in his gallery!

Perhaps that's where they've gone to... they're in NYC witnessing and holding forth the greatness of The Amazing Sea Monkeys...

Have any of you New Yorkers seen them around? Any of you up there in the northeast quadrent?

It all makes sense now... the last I saw them, they were hitchiking north...

I loved my sea monkies - they were actually my daughter's. Had them going real nice until my husband put them on the window sill one day. He thought they should have more light. Well,... the built in magnifying glasses in the tank caught the light and boiled the little critters..... bad dreams to this day.

Tom Strange, it's Amazing how it all seems to fit together huh? And to think that there was an OLM in the form of Mickey Dolenz at such a Gathering of influential people! It seems in the picture as if OLM Dolenz is just grinning at us to let us know that he was "all over it" and that the Prince himself would soon be "in the know...."

And..

Aww Dozer, so sorry. But remember, there is no comdemnation, for your husband was only doing his best to make them more comfortable. He had their best interests at heart...

And by the way Dozer, welcome to the GSCafe! I know that this is a long thread, but you might catch up on it a bit, for, it seems as if you too are one of the enlightened ones, but are only beginning to find out about your Gift..

Well, it seems as if the Amazing Sea Monkeys on Mars thread will now drift back into oblivion. I guess like all things, it served it's purpose as far as light (and sometimes heavy) entertainment goes.

I still crack up when I think about how one of our Amazing Sea Monkey Brothers brewed up a batch of Amazing Sea Monkeys in his Catholic church's holy water supply tank. That incident just kils me...

But anyway, this thread will now drift away into Amazing Sea Monkey history...

The Amazing Sea Monkeys will never go away completely Brother Lingo! They're always among us doing their witnessing, their ministering, etc.

I suspect that many of them are making their plans, winding up their jobs, getting ready to get on the road to go to the Amazing Rock... all of them excited about their new assignments!

I bet Lance Armstrong is an OLM... his sure is a good story...

• 1 year later...