GreaseSpot Cafe

Amazing Sea Monkeys on Mars

Tom Strange

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a group of them on the side of the road yesterday...

I think they were hitching somewhere...

Upon closer look... they were standing there holding up their little hands on either side of their faces...

Three fingers on each hand raised... mouths open and forming an "O"...

...is it really that time of year again!!??!!

AMAZING!

WOW! They're being seen up north too. It's way too coincidental. Something's up. I never cease to be amazed!

ASM's see. :biglaugh: Sea? ASM Love makes all transparent!

Consider this amazing quote: I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.

That Confucius cat was hip to the ASM's. He knew. You know he knew.

Edited by socks

• 3 months later...

I don't know exactly what's going on but I saw a couple of them on the west bound side of the highway last night... I stopped and gave them some granola bars and kelp and slipped them a couple of bucks...

They said they were heading out to the bay area for some kind of "happening"... these were going to go through the Grand Canyon to meet up with others on the way, then across southern Utah so keep an eye out for them and help them if you see them...

You folks out west should probably start seeing more of them as they all get nearer... it's always an Amazing experience to visit with them...

I thought I saw four of them singing the other night. One of them had a funny wool beanie on, and they kept singing, "I'm a Believer." They had a funny walk too....

Then they just headed south for the Gulf. They must have been migrating to warmer waters.

And she has a crystal ball doesn't she Dooj!

I saw this guy on the way home from work and thought he was hitching but he was just giving us drivers the high five.

animwobbler.gif

You mean a "high FOUR" :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: