GreaseSpot Cafe

Amazing Sea Monkeys on Mars

Tom Strange

haaaa! I am laughing most of my @#$ off!

excathedra, it's all good with the Amazing Sea Monkeys! They love Sea Horses! They're all about love, they're little love monkeys!

Before Blue Oyster Cult ripped it off, there was a song titled "Don't fear the Amazing Sea Monkeys! GREAT TUNE!

In line, in line, it's all in a line. My ducks are all in a row.

They do not change, they do not move. They have nowhere to go.

James Taylor

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what was it Linguist? was it that Alvin Lee was the illegitimate son of Amazing Sea Monkeys? Or that Amazing Sea Monkeys taught him how to play guitar? or that a visit with some proseletyzing Amazing Sea Monkeys were the inspiration for 'I'd love to change the world'...?

She's the kind of a girl that makes the "News of the World" Yes you could say she was attractively built.

I tried it a second time, but it got lost some how! I think the Adversary is messing with us man! He doesn't want this information about the connection between Ten Years After and the Amazing Sea Monkeys to get out. I will try posting it again later. I hope it's not too late!!

I and a great number of cousins in Arkansas- had a bag of double bubble and the little wrappers had bazooka joe comics-and an ad for Sea Monkeys-The aforementioned "Happy Family" picture...You could get a set up for FREE!!! If you sent in 200 wrappers in a Self addressed envelope-We acheived the impossible, the cousins and I. We chewed 200 pieces of gum in One Night to be able to send off for the sea monkey happy family. Didn't occur to us to throw the gum away, what a serious waste of gum that would have been. A boon to the town Denetist though.It took 6 months to get the sea monkeys via mail, and viola with bated breath, we unwrapped the plastic home that had magic magnify-ing windows on the sides, mixed the sea monkey powder into the water and took turns looking in vain for the princess sea monkey with the crown on her head to appear. then, a movement! Never been so dissapointed, and tiny white thing like a speck in the water. It did have what seemed to be wings and it moved about so that was cool. Life has been but a series of "sea monkey-capades" since it seems...

Oh Andrea! I myself have never had the privilege of being in the company of such Amazing Sea Monkeys! Yet, you have. How fortunate! But I have learned recently about how special these Amazing Sea Monkeys are to man and womankind. Permit me to illucidate, for this is the secret information which our adversary the Debbil has sought to keep from us, as Socks so aptly stated a few posts ago..

And now, I shall divulge the story...

As I sat there this afternoon, in the company of my ever faithful companion, Spunkey, thinking about how, in the Beginning there was nothing but "hot lumps", a thought came to me like a lightning bolt from Mars! A tune that had been running through my mind throughout the morning gained an immense clarity that I had not thought possible! The song in my mind was none other than "Hard Monkeys" by Alvin Lee and Ten Years After! Hard Monkeys I thought? Why yes! Hard Monkeys! This could mean nothing other than hard, dried, Amazing Sea Monkey eggs! And the fact that the song "Hard Monkeys" came from the album "A Space iIn Time" (get it? Space? Mars? See the connection?) meant nothing other than the fact that these Amazing Sea Monkeys had come from Mars!! Just like the name of this thread! Furthermore, the very name of the Band, "Ten Years After" is an indication that the Amazing Sea Monkeys would go forth ten years after the fall of TWI! That's why they were seen setting up little big top auditoriums and getting ready for some kind of a commissioning(sp?) very recently by one of our beloved posters! Was that you Tom? And, if you didn't know, there is a song on that same album called; "HERE THEY COME!! Yeah well, they're comin all right! To your very door step, bringing the very Word of Amazing Sea Monkeydom.... Yeah, I know that Tom and Socks know what I'm talkin about....How bout the rest of you?

ahhhhh.... the greatness of Alvin Lee and the Amazing Sea Monkeys combined!

Thank you for posting the song BluzMonkey, and thank you JonnyLingo for fighting off the adversary and posting one of the most important messages for this our day and our time...

She's the kind of a girl that makes the "News of the World" Yes you could say she was attractively built.

Ahhh Bluzmon...

So nice to be refreshed by The Hymn. Had only heard it in m' mind when I was inspired to receive the great revelation of the mystery. And I was wondering, do you think you could post the officialAmazing Sea Monkey outreach song "Here They Come"? Twould be delightsome to hear that one too in that it's been so long since I did purple haze and Mr. Natural to the tunes of Alvin Lee, the conduit for the advent of the Amazing Sea Monkeys...

Ah the singing cousins of the Amazing Sea Monkeys the Spongemonkeys! They're great! (love their commercial)

(but not as great as the Amazing Sea Monkeys, maybe after they've been to Mars...

Edited by Guest

Yeee hoo! What a thread.

(I seldom say Yeeee hoo! but Amazing Sea Monkeysbring it out of me!

Tom! You da man! Durante!!!! Thanks.

It's nice to see so many OLM's in one place.

Who remembers Waterstock! Hendrix doing Purple Monkey!!!!

Purple monkeys, all in my brain.

Crazy things they don't seem the same.

Acting funny and I don' know why.

'Scuse me, while I kiss this Amazing Sea Monkey!

I was standing all alone against the world outside. You were searching for a place to hide....

Now I've found you, there's no more emptiness inside. When we're hungry love will keep us alive.

The Eagles

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that Hendrix got the idea for Purple Monkey after reading the last teaching of the Amazing Sea Monkeys that had been lost for some time but was uncovered by a searching, diligent and dedicated member of the OLM...

[This message was edited by Tom Strange on March 05, 2004 at 15:43.]

Edited by Guest

MVT! Thank GAWD we're starting to take a stand against it and for the real thing! Last teaching? I've heard of it, whispered discussions after Feeding Fellowship but only seen bits and pieces. Where can we get copies????

I was standing all alone against the world outside. You were searching for a place to hide....

Now I've found you, there's no more emptiness inside. When we're hungry love will keep us alive.

The Eagles