GreaseSpot Cafe

3rd annual weenie roast

rascal

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man of a thousand please private post me or IM me. (See my profile) I think I can accomodate ok ? Later icon_smile.gif:)--> My DSL or your wonderful internet provider keeps returning my dam e-mails to you !!!!! icon_confused.gif:confused:--> icon_confused.gif:confused:--> We will get through this !!!!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

this is conflicting with my yearly cross country mule ride thru the ozarks, but I am still gona see if'n I can't make it for sunday and monday! I'll have to get back with ya's...but as now I might not show up till late Sat night! Travel times on my journeeeey thru the ozarks mule ridin' are forthcoming and will know more in in a couple weeks. But regardless I'l be there for a couple days! Look forward to seeing ya'll!

• 1 month later...

Bringing it back to the top... so sue me! anim-smile.gif

It's not that far away as I was reminded today and yesterday.. temps in the 60's and 70's. Ummm.. thinking about that "better-than-sex" stew I'll be bringing to beautiful East Tennessee October 8th.. 9th.. and 10th.

Sudo