GreaseSpot Cafe

I've got 2 weeks left in Connecticut - who's up for an evening out?

Steve!

I will only be in Connecticut this week and next.

Anyone up for an evening out at a restaurant in the Westport/Norwalk area?

I'm thinking Wednesday or Thursday.

Wordwolf?

I know that shazdancer's now in Maine, and simpatico's out of town.

Anyone else?

Dear Steve!,

Waving at you from Maine, and glad that you will be done with that assignment soon. My best to you and all the 'Spotters I got to meet those last coupla months -- Paw, parsley, sympatico, WordWolf, Cindy! I enjoyed meeting the humans behind the avatars very much.

Now, go see "Stepford Wives" (filmed in New Canaan and Norwalk) and see what I am NOT missing about CT!

Shaz

Oh, yeah, I've been able to do ALL of those cultural things - I only work from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and beyond, so that leaves PLENTY of time for . . . PLENTY of time for . . .well, I guess I haven't gone to any games or shows or museums or anything.

Pawtucket and I and ??? will be getting together this Thursday evening, somewhere in Connecticut.

The time will be approximately 7 p.m.

Herb, could you make it to, say, New Haven?

Galen, are you out there? might you be able to make it?

Steve!:

". . . this Thursday evening . . . approximately 7 p.m"

"Galen, are you out there? might you be able to make it?"

My calendar says that we are setting up a 4-H Ag fair in Stonington (the demon-spawn are entering various things: clothing, baked goods, paintings, honey, etc), I have offered to park and setup our Motorhome to be used by a family that is staying on site through-out the fair. We setup the booths and entries Thursday evening.

Anyone want some nice rabbits? These are Flemish Giants, wonderful nice golden fleece we have 7 males and 2 females that are 9 weeks old now. Unfortunately the local pet-stores and feed-stores dont want to deal in rabbits. These are very friendly and inquisative.

Right now we have babysitting setup for Monday evenings (Due to the training, certifications and background checks that are needed; we get babysitting services via a 'medical-services' firm. We schedule our babysitters a month in advance).

I will see what I can do. Things may be a little tight, but running down to drop off a bunny or two might fit between errands I have to do. Yahoo tells me it is a 85minute drive to you, so I should be able to make it tomorrow and get back with 15 minutes extra before picking up more children.

We are getting together at the Star diner in Norwalk, CT about 7:30 on Thursday.

Coming from the east (New Haven, Maine, London) take exit 14 turn left at end of ramp it is about 1/2 mile on Right.

Coming from West (Stamford, New York, New Knoxville) take exit 13 turn right at end of ramp it is about 1 1/2 miles on the left.

I'll be at 203 854-9368 until at least 7pm

Herb Wexler (ex-WC11, Staff, wow)