GreaseSpot Cafe

JustPlainSilly: If you like watching fights...

Zixar

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean to say that Zixar went to all the trouble of registering on JWO just to post this:

quote:
Several people have asked me to stop lurking and answer the vile allegations made against me by certain former and current members of the GreaseSpot Cafe. So be it.

1) I do not have hemorrhoids.

2) Pawtucket is not my bitch.

3) If I have a diseased penis, Rocky must have had a cold sore.

Apologies to the JWO veterans I may have maligned without cause, and as for the disgruntled and petulant former GreaseSpotters, you're more than welcome to them.

Adios,

Zixar

http://www.jehovahswitnessonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=5304

Simply amazing. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Of course she has a point, Oakspear. GFO is simply amazed that Zixar can cram all that wit, brilliance, and insight into one succinct post, and register besides! Impressive what he can cram into one afternoon. What stamina!

Simply astounding. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

SURPRISE!!!! CONTRARY TO WHAT SOME OF YOU THINK, I HAVE NOT BEEN BANNED!

Since my name has well been dragged in the mud here in this thread, I might as well answer. For starters, you wise guys who boast of how you think you have freedom of will, you might do well to read Romans, chapter 9. It's in that precious bible who hold so dear! You have NO FREE WILL WHATSOEVER! You are what you are because God alone made you what you are! And likewise, I am what I am because God made me what I am. Why do you blame me for what I am? Did I make myself? NO, I DID NOT! And in that chapter of Romans, it states that God will have mercy on whom he will, and he will harden whom he will. The person in question has NO SAY in the matter whatsover! If you all think of me as one of dishonor, then blame God, because he made me this way. Who am I to reply to God why he made me this way? And since it was all God's doing, I am totally free of ALL RESPONSIBILTY. Who are any of you to hold me responsible? Oh, I know what you're saying now! Ol' Chuckie boy is only deceived. I'm no more decieved than you are! What??? You are NOT deceived? Then you are all fully aware of your actions, and you will be put to blame because of that! "Oh, I am blameless" you might want to say. Not if you have freedom of will! Forget about standing blameless before your God. You have applied blame to yourself because of your own freedom of will that you are so Goddamn proud of! God cannot hold you to blame if you have no freedom of will! Oh and BTW, forget about this Jesus saved my soul crap! You have freedom of will, and are therefore your OWN lords, so Jesus couldn't possibly have saved your soul. If you have truly made Jesus your lord, then you have surrendered all of your so-called free will. What person do you know is subject to a lord and has freedom of will? You are a slave to your Jesus, or so you say. So how can you possibly tell me you have free will? Many of you will probably say "you are possessed of the devil" If I'm possessed of the devil, then I am also possessed of God, for the devil is a creation of God and is in no way beyond God's control. Besides, God made the devil evil. Don't give me any of this crap that the devil is the former Lucifer who rebelled on his own free will! (there you go with that freedom of will crap again) That is 100% unscriptrual. The bible never said that Lucifer became the devil! Or Satan for that matter. Besides, God bestowed him with power which by nature corrupts anyone who has it. But if you are all adamant that you have freedom of will, then when you are judged unrighteous, don't give God this crap that your sins were washed in Jesus' blood. You chose to be your own lords by virtue of your proudly proclaimed freedom of will, therefore you have to make your own atonements. Why do you all lie and say that Jesus is your lord? Even Jesus said he does no will of his own but rather the will of his father! And why do you all look forward to receiving crowns on Judgement Day? Don't any of you know that if you have a crown, then you are burdened with responsibility? What, YOU WANT RESPONSIBILITY? Why be so stupid? Do any you go to gambling houses and throw away your paychecks, hoping that by taking a risk you will have something much better? Why can't you be happy with what you have? You are all just like Adam and Eve. Look what they had in the Garden of Eden! But they just weren't happy until they ate of the tree that was forbidden. Billions of trees, yet they were hung up on that one bad tree! Did they receive happiness afterwards? And I'll be Goddamned if you all aren't still eating of that tree today! Besides, your precious bible says to receive the Kingdom of Heaven as a CHILD! A child by nature is very NAIVE. He has NO SENSE OF RESPONSIBILTY. You people who call me stupid and ignorant, you must be soaked in so much Goddamn wisdom that it's flowing out of every orifice in your stinking bodies. But remember, God witholds the good things from the wise and prudent, and gives them unto babes! Are you wise and prudent, or are you without wisdom and prudence? And I say a babe is too ignorant to recognize the ignorance of another. But you people think you are all smarter than me. You know, you're right, you are smarter than me. And your own superior intelligence will be the end of you all. So I'll leave you all with this question: Am I a man of righteousness, or unrighetousness? You people are so full of wisdom, suppose you tell me. And don't go telling me to take a beam out of my eye either. There is no beam in my eye, and quite frankly, I see clearly enough to see that NOBODY has a mote in their eye. But I do see a lot of people with beams in their own eyes telling me to take the one out of my eye!

And those of you who boast about your freedom of will, remember this: BOASTING IS FOR FOOLS!

Well, you *can* read it, but not without difficulty.

As for me, because it is so difficult to read, I *won't* read it. Not because I have anything against Chuck - I've got no quarrel with him - but because I generally avoid such posts.

quote:
Originally posted by Mister P-Mosh:

Chuck,

I may or may not agree with what you wrote, but I'd suggest using paragraphs. As it is now, I can't read your post.

Hmmm, I'd hate to think what it would be like if I didn't use punctuation. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Originally posted by CKnapp3 SURPRISE CONTRARY TO WHAT SOME OF YOU THINK I HAVE NOT BEEN BANNED Since my name has well been dragged in the mud here in this thread I might as well answer for starters you wise guys who boast of how you think you have freedom of will you might do well to read Romans chapter 9 its in that precious bible who hold so dear you have NO FREE WILL WHATSOEVER you are what you are because God alone made you what you are and likewise I am what I am because God made me what I am why do you blame me for what I am did I make myself NO I DID NOT And in that chapter of Romans it states that God will have mercy on whom he will and he will harden whom he will the person in question has NO SAY in the matter whatsover if you all think of me as one of dishonor then blame God because he made me this way who am I to reply to God why he made me this way and since it was all Gods doing I am totally free of ALL RESPONSIBILTY who are any of you to hold me responsible oh I know what youre saying now Ol Chuckie boy is only deceived Im no more decieved than you are what you are NOT deceived then you are all fully aware of your actions and you will be put to blame because of that Oh I am blameless you might want to say not if you have freedom of will forget about standing blameless before your God you have applied blame to yourself because of your own freedom of will that you are so Goddamn proud of God cannot hold you to blame if you have no freedom of will oh and BTW forget about this Jesus saved my soul crap you have freedom of will and are therefore your OWN lords so Jesus couldnt possibly have saved your soul if you have truly made Jesus your lord then you have surrendered all of your socalled free will what person do you know is subject to a lord and has freedom of will you are a slave to your Jesus or so you say so how can you possibly tell me you have free will many of you will probably say you are possessed of the devil if Im possessed of the devil then I am also possessed of God for the devil is a creation of God and is in no way beyond Gods control besides God made the devil evil dont give me any of this crap that the devil is the former Lucifer who rebelled on his own free will there you go with that freedom of will crap again that is 100% unscriptrual the bible never said that Lucifer became the devil or Satan for that matter besides God bestowed him with power which by nature corrupts anyone who has it but if you are all adamant that you have freedom of will then when you are judged unrighteous dont give God this crap that your sins were washed in Jesus blood you chose to be your own lords by virtue of your proudly proclaimed freedom of will therefore you have to make your own atonements why do you all lie and say that Jesus is your lord even Jesus said he does no will of his own but rather the will of his father and why do you all look forward to receiving crowns on Judgement Day Dont any of you know that if you have a crown then you are burdened with responsibility what YOU WANT RESPONSIBILITY why be so stupid do any you go to gambling houses and throw away your paychecks hoping that by taking a risk you will have something much better why cant you be happy with what you have you are all just like Adam and Eve look what they had in the Garden of Eden but they just werent happy until they ate of the tree that was forbidden billions of trees yet they were hung up on that one bad tree did they receive happiness afterwards and Ill be Goddamned if you all arent still eating of that tree today besides your precious bible says to receive the Kingdom of Heaven as a CHILD a child by nature is very NAIVE he has NO SENSE OF RESPONSIBILTY you people who call me stupid and ignorant you must be soaked in so much Goddamn wisdom that its flowing out of every orifice in your stinking bodies but remember God witholds the good things from the wise and prudent and gives them unto babes are you wise and prudent or are you without wisdom and prudence and I say a babe is too ignorant to recognize the ignorance of another but you people think you are all smarter than me you know youre right you are smarter than me and your own superior intelligence will be the end of you all so Ill leave you all with this question am I a man of righteousness or unrighetousness you people are so full of wisdom suppose you tell me and dont go telling me to take a beam out of my eye either there is no beam in my eye and quite frankly I see clearly enough to see that NOBODY has a mote in their eye but I do see a lot of people with beams in their own eyes telling me to take the one out of my eye

And those of you who boast about your freedom of will remember this BOASTING IS FOR FOOLS

--------------------------------

You know, Chuck, the funny thing is, the punctuation marks neither add nor subtract from the readability of your intolerant bs screed.