GreaseSpot Cafe

JustPlainSilly: If you like watching fights...

Zixar

quote:
It's just another pathetic troll for a fight. Still, the moderators have chosen to leave it

Are you referring to the moderators on JWO? There's only one moderator, and he's the owner of the site. And I know he counldn't care less about anyone's "trolling for a fight".

We've had far worse on JWO than "troll for a fight". And Zixar my dear, you are just a little fish in the big sea on JWO, so no one really cares who trolls for fights with whom.

icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:
Originally posted by excathedra on the Should Religious Slurs be Allowed on GS thread:

Posted Jul 28, 7:14 p.m.

the "funny" thing is i just said "xian" and "the bible is bullsheet" because of what i perceived as unchristian "behavior" (posts) while defending christ.... it's really weird.

when zixar (and later laleo) started to say i've been playing the victim card or looking for pity and flattery, i don't know how to respond to that, because it's just not true. same with my being bitter.

i don't want to discuss dottie because she is a real live human breathing friend to me and i feel it's private. i respected her choice to leave here. she feels very strongly about things i don't.... do i want her to leave ? of course not, but she made it clear where she drew the line.

this is all very weird to me....

but i think zixar wants to defend dottie and now laleo wants to defend zixar and then dottie too.... okay

i have been very confused and hurt (playing a victim card here, i am) but i don't know any longer that i should put it out here.... i tried to a while back, but screw it

i see things happening on both sides of the coin (me included) in how we perceive things

i have never found mike and oldies as offensive as others have, well not where i would feel so strongly toward them (not directing this at anyone)

i also didn't find refiner's self expression offensive. what should i do, lie about that ?

i feel a little cornered lately in that i don't know how to handle a lot of this (don't get me wrong, i don't mean it's about ME)

yes i've been a jerk and typed xian and bullsheet but have i been any more of a jerk than others who use their logic to manipulate, etc., and just "went off" on chuck for no reason ? and continued to do so knowing the great loss he just suffered ?

i don't know....

people have told me they feel the spirit of antichrist has taken over greasespot. i hate to say this but those people scare me more than that "spirit."

i'm sure i'm not making sense to some people. sorry.

Posted Jul 28, 8:45 p.m.

by the way, now that i think about it, didn't zixar's crap start with chuck's statement and not dot ?

i'm confused

i don't know if it was a white in shining armour thing at all or a white in shining anal thing

excathedra:

Just a few points for clarification:

I did not say that "Zixar's crap" (your mischaracterization, and misrepresentation, not mine) started with Dot. What I said was that *I* became aware of the conflict when Dot posted her farewell post. From that point, Zixar's involvement seemed to me to be on behalf of Dot. It still is, though not necessarily for the poster, "Dot," but for the issues that that particular conflict raised.

Again, the only reason I even mentioned Dot was for a timeline. As far as what your relationship with Dot is all about, I don't know, nor do I care. Other than the fact that you two knew each other years ago, I don't know much more about your relationship than that. I'm not interested. What does interest (and concern) me is the way Dot was publicly ridiculed. Maybe it was because she used Christian terminology to articulate her concerns which caused people to consider her a fair target. I don't know. Whatever the cause, I cringed at the way "friends" responded to her here, and almost cried when I read the comments about her at JWO. She did nothing to deserve that.

If you're interested in her perspective, it is posted here, at the LES site (linked with Dot's permission).

Between Dot leaving, the putrid JWO posts, satori's curious entrance, Zixar's outrage (justified, IMO), the whole thing combined stirred up some old resentments of my own. So here I am.

As tempted as I am to indulge my vindictive side, I'm not going to tell you what I think of you or your post, except to say that I would be most appreciative if you would restrain yourself from dragging my name around to any other threads, or forums, which might have the (unintended, I'm sure) effect of generating hostility toward me.

Enough said.

Take care, excathedra.

Edited by laleo