GreaseSpot Cafe

New Lurker!!!

Cindy!

Due to my selling my twi stuff on ebay, someone contacted me who is "in" but not so much. I invited her to gs. When she arrives, just be the loving, caring, but honest people we have come to know and love over the years.

And keep that open mind...remember where you were years ago????

Welcome!!!!

Much love from GS!!!!

Edited by Cindy!

OH! You had me worried there... When you put the exclamation point after "Poster!" I thought you and Steve! were expecting another little bang*-let...

icon_eek.gif

* In computer-speak, an exclamation point is sometime referred to as a "bang" in order to relate the old-style Unix copy protocol addressing scheme faster verbally. So "fred!berkeley!edu" could be read over the phone as "fred-bang-berkeley-bang-E-D-U."

Don't Worry Tommy, I will take care of this for you!!

New lurker,....any friend of Cindy is a friend of ours......Don't worry about Tom being a dumb bunny! He is blonde! (and yummy...at least back in the day he was icon_wink.gif;)-->) icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Welcome new friend!

Radar icon_cool.gif

Yummyicon_smile.gif:)-->: For some people of other days/social circles -- a vanilla malt was high degree of pleasure, "yummy" could easily refer to a good looking guy.

(I asked for ethyl at the gas station the other day and the kid taking care of me gave me a look like I had landed from outer spaceanim-smile.gif)

quote:
Originally posted by Kit Sober:

(I asked for ethyl at the gas station the other day and the kid taking care of me gave me a look like I had landed from outer spaceanim-smile.gif)

From the useless trivia department:

Kit: That's because, technically, ethyl gasoline is not available at the pump any more. The "ethyl" comes from tetraethyl lead, the most common anti-knock compound in gasoline since 1923. However, in 1972, the EPA required the phaseout of lead in gasoline, and as a result, "unleaded" gas has replaced "ethyl" gas.