Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sharon,

Would you like to actually hear it?? Click HERE! She didn't win an Oscar for her singing now did she??

I hate to rain on a parade but I should let you two know that those smiley's ya'll got from smileycentral loaded adware on ya'll's computers. Are yous getting popups, slowdowns are anything peculiar?? You can stick 'smileycentral' into a search engine and see but here's a good link.. click HERE! There is a removal tool but I don't know if it works or not icon_frown.gif:(-->.

sudo

Oooo, two of my fav. movies.

Funny about "Midnight Cowboy", when I first saw it I thought it was one of the alltime best flicks ever made. I happened upon it a few years ago on some cable channel, and I couldn't believe it was the same movie. Talk about pointlessly depressing. Sheesh, I wanted to go jump off a bridge after watching just a couple of minutes of it.

"Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" still ranks pretty high on my list though. For another of those alltime great movie scenes, how about the one where sister Jane serves lunch? Gawd, you could cut the tension with a knife when Joan Crawford lifts the lid off of the serving tray!

Classic...

quote:
Originally posted by sharon:

oh who could forget Audrey Hepburn...and the 1st is so much better, back at you:

I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too.

This statement in the beginning narrative in Hepburn's voice perfectly describes the family minus Linus who just wouldn't quite grow up and conform. nono5.gificon_biggrin.gif:D-->

It never rained on the night of the Larrabee party, the Larrabees wouldn't have stood for it.

But I also enjoyed the remake. In fact it's one of the rare occasions a sequel has done that for my taste.

Now as to your hint. I think I may know but it was only once seen by me and I can't recall hardly a thing. I think I'll go rent that while I run a quick errand. icon_smile.gif:)-->

sharon, would you believe they were out of that other movie we were talking about. icon_frown.gif:(-->

Well I picked up two oldies. One I'll be watching in a little bit and the other wait till tomorrow. I won't give any clues on the one tonight till I see it and refresh my memories. But the one for tomorrow is like a all time LOVE for a movie. I would be surprised if you don't love them both. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Later!