The Nostalgia Thread

Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Chatty!! The back of my head and hat made the local newspaper this morning. The "Hats Off to Collections" brunch was yesterday, remember??? Also, my kickboxing friend (whom I had loaned a hat) was talking to me, so her head and hat are in it!!!! heehee...

Antique Show fast approaching!!!!!!!!

Sushi,

First of all, I want to apologize for WELCOMING you to GS...sheeeshhh... I just remembered who you are! Duh!

As soon as I heard Mr. Browne singing...I knew who you were...you just have so many names!!

OK...why did you post this here? I can't see the connection with any of the other posts? Am I missing something.

Nice song... can't go wrong with Mr. Jackson now can we!

Thanks for sharing your music with us.

Hey...for all you pc gurus...why is it that Sushi's link here worked here...on my ITUNES...and yet anything that Bluzeboy or Sudo posts doesn't work????

Paw is getting married???

:o

Where is that? I missed it! :unsure:

Test HERE!

Wonderful complexity of folks, I love this song....thanks!!!!!

Hey Chatty!! The back of my head and hat made the local newspaper this morning. The "Hats Off to Collections" brunch was yesterday, remember??? Also, my kickboxing friend (whom I had loaned a hat) was talking to me, so her head and hat are in it!!!! heehee...

Antique Show fast approaching!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to head your way. I'm packing hats and purses this afternoon off and on. I need to find a pair of dressy black boots. The skirt length is too long so I need height and it's not the type fabric you want to try and hem. :mellow:

I wish I didn't have to work Thursday but I'll try and leave as early as possible cause having all of Friday there is SWEET!

:D :D

Duh on my part!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Since I'm already into edit land I thought what the heck.

No lie! I'm dying Shell, I didn't see that.....LMAO!

I'm back.

Hey Shell, I really think you need the picture of your legs that you can't see as you avatar. :o ;)

Edited by ChattyKathy

Sushi,

First of all, I want to apologize for WELCOMING you to GS...sheeeshhh... I just remembered who you are! Duh!

No apology necessary, ala. :D

"OK...why did you post this here? I can't see the connection with any of the other posts? Am I missing something."

I suppose I should have tested in the testing forum, buuut. It was kind of a "Christopher Walken" moment on my part. :LOL

"Nice song... can't go wrong with Mr. Jackson now can we!"

I would agree for the most part, though there are some songs I don't like as much as others.

Thanks for sharing your music with us.

Hey...for all you pc gurus...why is it that Sushi's link here worked here...on my ITUNES...and yet anything that Bluzeboy or Sudo posts doesn't work????

I'm no pc guru (abi's the alpha geek here), but it may be that I have ITunes on my puter?

Having trouble with puter, or I can't cut and paste, which is why the last post showed up as it did.

I swear it's like someone is saying you have to sleep like normal folks and I'm saying no I don't without my permission. :huh:

Now see that made no sense at all did it! Don't you really agree I should be allowed to edit? :P :P

So like what if someone just for 2 hours solid edited their post, ya think that would be weird? :rolleyes:

And the first line still makes no sense eh!

Um, I'm back.

So like did daylight savings time happen cause my computer didn't tell me? Have I totally missed it! :unsure:

And the first line meant, my head says get up, my body says sleep and my head always wins which sucks at times.

Okay I'm now 7 minutes into my post, 2 hours seems like a lifetime but shhhhhh don't you dare tell a soul cause i want edit options so shhhhhh if anyone is listening.

Okay, I'm back.

So if it were daylight savings time wouldn't our post time be different? And my computer usually tells me those things so I'm like confused now.

Well that may be obvious I reckon.

I came back for spelling purposes, but I swear I think that is a total waste on my part. It defines me to some degree I guess.

Edited by ChattyKathy

Okay testing something here. When I post new reply I keep ending up inside my old post and it's happened to me before. Does that happen to y'all?

Hey, it didn't happen that time. Wild.

Now see it did in that line....dodododododod......(twilight zone music)

Testing...testing....

Am I still inside that post?

Now you tell me what is going on here, cause it ain't saying edit and I keep coming in and out.

Has it been 2 hours yet? :blink: