GreaseSpot Cafe

Oh where, oh where has Flat Stanley gone?

Steve!

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, ex70's, that's terrific!

And I bet Flat Stanley had a great time hanging out with you. He didn't cause you too much trouble, did he? I know he doesn't eat much, but sometimes the partying can get a bit out of hand.

So is Flat Stanley headed back to school? Has his life of care free luxury come to an end? And when will he be getting pinned for his year of service as a Indian Grove School Ambassador?

And most importantly will there be Flat Burgers available at the full meal tent?

Well, let's see, to the best of my recollection, the GreaseSpot Flat Stanleys have been to:

Maine

Massachusetts

Florida

Arizona

New Mexico

Minnesota

Kansas

Texas

California

Canada

Indiana

North Carolina

Rhode Island

My apologies to anyone that I've inadvertently left off this list. Again, I'm doing this from memory.

Please feel free to remind me, either via PT, email, or a post in this thread.

The other Flat Stanleys in Zach's classroom have been to Hawaii, Okinawa, Japan, China, England, France, most of the other states in the union.

But there has been NO other Flat Stanley in the school district that has been as well traveled as the Greasespot Flat Stanleys.

Thanks to everyone! Zach really had a tremendous time with this, and with receiving the cards and pictures (and goodies!) sent.

I had an idea, deleted it hoping no one saw, but Steve! saw, so here it is again...

Here's what I think, and it should run in the photo forum.

One of us (ok, I volunteer) buys a small gizmo, something, I don't know what. I'll take a picture of it (with me in the pic), post it, and send it along. Next person who gets it, do the same thing. And we'll just keep on sending it.

Keep me posted on where it is at all times.

And the item I'm choosing is...

805257.png

(In tribute to something we used to do at work).