GreaseSpot Cafe

Living Epistles Society: Important Notice.

Raf

The Living Epistles Society Forum has crashed, and I'm afraid it's irreparable. All previous information is gone, kaput. All posts are gone. All e-mail addresses are gone. All registrations are gone. I want to express my gratitude to Bluzeman, who did absolutely everything he could to try to salvage it, but unfortunately, we're going to need to start the whole thing again from scratch.

I'll try to post a notice here when a new forum is up.

Thank you to everyone who registered and who carried on some interesting conversations. We had about 80 members at the end there, more than I could possibly have imagined when we got started.

And thanks to Paw for his continued moral support of the site and its intentions.

We'll be back.

I'm so sorry Raf I loved going there to read the forums and post when I can remember my handle and password. I guess I'll have time to think up something I can remember, LOL icon_frown.gif:(--> icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

I'm sure you and Bluesman will put a better one together. I will be praying for you both. icon_razz.gif:P--> icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> anim-smile.gif

LOVE, dovey

Raf,

I really never knew it existed! There was a span of time when I didn't log onto this site, so I may have missed any news about it. Sorry to hear the news. It is always a shame to see something you put so much effort into go up in smoke.

Make sure your next setup can handle.......Multithreading icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

• 1 month later...

Okay, I haven't heard back from Rick, so I'm going to make this a public notice and apologize to him publicly for failing to tell him first.

The Living Epistles Society Forum is back up, but all the old info is lost. I do not have any information on anyone who signed in before. Click on the logo to sign in.

For those who aren't aware, the forum was set up as an explicitly Christian sidekick to GSCafe. People are often reminded on this site that GSCafe is "not a Christian forum." Well, LES is a Christian forum.

There is no link to the new forum on the main LES page (yet), so this post is the only way to get there. I'll be changing that soon: my computer at home has been kerfurffle lately, so I haven't been updating (long story).

Rick, I still need to chat with you (you'll understand why, if you don't already).

Thanks to Rick and to Paw for helping out with this.

See you there.