GreaseSpot Cafe

You have five minutes.

oenophile

only five minutes with one person? That would be way hard for me. I love to talk way too much....lol

But this should be an interesting thread to watch. Thanks oen.

If you do not tell the truth about yourself you can not tell it about other people.

virginia woolfe

God

Hi All

If I had five minutes I first tell them God bless you and hi and just try to get to known them

If they ask about the Way I tell them That to me the Way was dead but ask what you want and I do my best to answer each question they had with love and understanding

But when the five minutes was about over I say bye and God loves you

with love Roy

To any and ALL:

WOW, God certainly is bigger than you / me or ANY orginization. I'm thankful for even the painful moments (like lcm telling me to leave the 7th corp; otherwise it would have taken me through alot more bull#@%* and unneeded pain) and my trust in God not men.

I never would have made it without you Lord.

"There is no use trying" said Alice, "one can't believe impossible things".

"I dare say, you haven?t had much practice" said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast".

Why the man himself, of course---V.P. Wierwille. I'd want to look him full in the face, directly in the eyes and ask him why he assumed it was alright to abuse so many young and tender hearted women, why it was alright in his mind to commit countless acts of ADULTERY, why he appointed a successor that would so thoroughly wrack and ruin what had been (by the grace of God) built up, and why he allowed himself to be worshipped in the place of Almighty God.

There are, of course many other questions. But by then, I'm sure my five minutes would have been more than consumed by V.P.'s answers to the afore-listed questions (assuming he'd even bother to honestly answer them at all---a big assumption, to be sure...).

I'd like to have five minutes to confront VPW again regarding what he did to my sister in South Carolina.

The first time I asked him he lied through his teeth and intimidated me.

This time, I'd be armed with the truth instead of his carefully constructed facades.

I'd also like 5 minutes with LCM, have him look me in the eye, and justify how he spent my abundant sharing while assaulting innocent women.

On the "glass half full" side: Joe Guarini and Bill MacHarg - to thank them for being so good to me when I needed it most.

On the "glass half empty" side: Gerald W., to ask him "what were you thinking?" when you made life a living hell for us our last year in-rez.

LCM - to ask him where he got the cojones to do what he did and think it was sanctioned by God. (and not just the sex, and I'd need more than 5 minutes).

Hope R. color>size>face>

...I don't know who I am but life is for learning... we are stardust...size>face>color>

Hmmmmmm 5 minutes?? With that 5, I would get out my five-string banjo, and try to communicate (one more time) some "licks" on it to Dean Ellenwood, musically, if not verbally icon_cool.gif

but, unfortunately, it takes wayyyy more than 5 minutes to get a banjo in tune,

icon_frown.gif:(--> icon_frown.gif:(--> icon_frown.gif:(--> so for me, the question is rhetorical.

Maybe if he had 5 minutes, he could finish showing me some of the chords he uses on guitar. But we would run out of time there too. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->