GreaseSpot Cafe

Free Ted Ferrell Cd's

Hello Everyone;

Lately have not been posting due to the fact my Mom had a stroke few months ago and since I'm her only son her care is my main concern. She is 93 and doing real good considering all she has been through.

Have a free offer for any of you GS folks that might be interested.I still home record gospel songs most of which are originals.I have four CDs done now including One More Time With Ted that some of you received free from me some time ago.Should any of you like to have the other three free let me know by email with your snail mail address.My goal is to turn out at least four new CD'S per year and if you would like to be added to my mailing list just ask and you shall receive.There is and will be no charge and the contents will be only music.(no preachin'or teachin')

My little home studio is not RCA but most of the stuff is passable.I pretty much sequence all the music tracks then add the vocals.My taste in music styles is varied so some Cd's may be country,blues,jazz,pop.rock and roll or a combination of all of the above.Have not put my head into rap or hip hop but who knows what the future may hold ha! ha!

God Bless All Of You Keep Holdin' On

Your Brother

Ted Ferrell

ferrellsplace@cs.com

Ted Ferrell, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom!! icon_frown.gif:(--> Thank goodness you're there to take care of her. 93 years old?? She must be doing lots of things right!

I loved the first CD and really enjoy listening to it. I will e-mail my information for you to send me the new ones and thank you for offering! I don't mind paying for them, though. It does cost you something to put those together and share them with us. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Hey Ted and Kathy, fancy meeting the 2 of you here!!!!!!!!!!! icon_smile.gif:)-->

Ted, if you still have my address, I would love one of your latest. I have One More Time w/ Ted and I love it.

Glad to hear that your mom is hanging in there.

You are such a good & faithful son to her and our heavenly Father.

Much love to you

Hey there Ted!

It's me, "Buck", aka Jonny Lingo, the guy in Alaska who plays harmonicas...

And I would love to hear any of your tunes again. I am wondering, do you have anything with "There Are Many Roads (That Lead To Chicago)" on it?

That song holds a special place in my heart. When I was a WOW in Los Angeles in 1976, I met this really messed up family (Mom was a drunk, on welfare, no Dad, the older of her five kids kids half criminal, etc), and one of the little girls, a nine year old named Margaret, became my little pal and loved to come to fellowship. She'd come over all the time after her school, and listen to my tapes of believer music, and her very favorite song was "Many Roads" by Ted Farrell.

And when she wasn't listening to songs on the tape deck, she would often be heard singing the only words to the song that seemed to stick in her head. She'd sing over and over and right on pitch in her sweet little girl voice;

"....lead to Chicago....."

And she'd sing it over and over. Her Mom said she sang it at home, and at school, and in the car. It was her interest in God's Word and the changes in her life that turned that whole family around, and Momma got with the program of being a Momma again. Totally touches my heart when I think of that song and that family.

Yeah, great memories, huh? Her Mom actually let me take Margeret and her 14 year old sister Mary to the Rock in '77, and they had a blast...

Anyway, I'll e-mail you my address, and anything you'd like to send would be a blessing. And I too would be more than happy to pay for it...

Have a great day down there in where? Omaha?

God bless,

"Jonny"

Ted, if you will send me two, my sis would love to have one also. She saw you at CFF a couple of years ago and has loved you all these years. Since 1975, I guess.

Love to you from both of us..

act2 Sure will send you a couple of sets.If your sis was around in 75 think she will like one of the CD'S titled The Comforter Has Come cause that one has a lot of songs that was recorded that year. Geez!! that was 30 years ago how time does fly by. Makes me feel like an old f_ _ t

Got your new address from you know who.Took her awhile to find it cause she had it stuck in a old hat somewhere ha ha ha.

Take care my friend

Ted F.

Originally posted by TED Ferrell:

that was 30 years ago how time does fly by. Makes me feel like an old f_ _ tQUOTE]

I remember listening to you back then. Boy, I guess that makes me one too. Back then, I was younger than my kids are now!! Do you think my grandkids believe that I was ever that young? confused.gif

Hello You All;

Those of you that have responded to my offer by email know that I have not forgot you The CD'S will be in the mail soon.

Been kind of busy helping a believer friend of mine from NJ put together her next CD.

Another project that is on the agenda is by no later then next July there will be a David Bailey recording available.

David is a great talent,singer songwriter and Iv'e benn after him for sometime to lay his songs down.He says he will, Praise The Lord.

Have a wondeful day and keep on a truckin'

God Bless You

Ted

• 2 weeks later...

Mine got here last Friday. I picked my mail up just before our Scout meeting, so I played a couple of tunes for the Scouts. We all LOVE them!!!!!

They want to hear more this afternoon. The other asst. Scoutmaster, Pastor Norm, also the Methodist minister here loves them, too.

Thanks so much!! They're wonderful!!

Ron

Hey there Ted. wave.gif:wave:-->

Got home from work late tonight, and found your package of cd's in the mailbox. What timing! Had a stressful day at work, and then came home to find some

*relaxation* in the mailbox! icon_cool.gif

Thanks for your generous, giving heart. It's appreciated. icon_smile.gif:)-->

God bless, and take care.

David