Shellon

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shell, sorry to derail you here but I have to add to:

quote:
Originally posted by Shellon:

(in "Who SHOULD be in charge?" in the way forum)

The IRS............GUFFAW!

Perfect

I work with someone (temporary) that had twi's case cross their desk. (he's a special agent for the IRS). I'd mentioned there was a group I was with for 18 years and yada yada (only little yada) when one day someone asked what the name of this group was. I said twi (named out) and he said "whoa are you kidding" (I didn't realize he was listening to my conversation up to that point). He said "oh yeah they were on our cult list" and all laughed at that at my expense. I got them all back though, yep. So I ran over to his desk and got down on my knees and said "I beg of thee do tell more." He smiled and said "you know I can't do that, but hey it isn't every day someone begs the IRS." icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Okay something about me. I'm afraid to sleep alone in the house at night. I leave all the outside porch lights on and more nightlights throughout the house.

hmmmmmmmm.

I don't know what you know or don't know.

If I knew what you know then then I could tell you what you don't know.

And then there are things that I don't care if you know, and other things I may never want everybody to know.

Ya know icon_wink.gif;)-->

hee hee Kathy.

The Alice Cooper thing was a 1970 something event where I won tickets to see the show and go backstage because I spelled 'supercalifragilisticexpiallidosis' correctly in some contest.

No idea if I just spelled it right this time.

He walked off stage, flew past us, kissing people; I happened to be standing there.

Mostly alot of spit and sweat. And my brother, who I took with me hollaring GROSS! icon_eek.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Linda Z:

Here's one: I like liver 'n onions.

Next!

Me too! When I was a sales rep I used to know where all the restaurants that made good liver & onions where. I would regularly get together with two other guys and we'd cook up liver & onions. Our wives would find other places to be. Hmmm. WE're all divorced now icon_razz.gif:P-->

quote:
Originally posted by Shellon:

hee hee Kathy.

The Alice Cooper thing was a 1970 something event where I won tickets to see the show and go backstage because I spelled 'supercalifragilisticexpiallidosis' correctly in some contest.

No idea if I just spelled it right this time.

He walked off stage, flew past us, kissing people; I happened to be standing there.

Mostly alot of spit and sweat. And my brother, who I took with me hollaring GROSS! icon_eek.gif

ha ha ha ha ha ha

Special Today - Steve's Liver! It's Lip Smackin' Good! Get it with the onions while supplies last! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

10 things...

-I have no tatoos.

-I've never had a body part pierced. By choice.

-I sleep on my side, never on my back.

-I'm the only person I know of who ever read "Cosmo the Merry Martian" comic books.