GreaseSpot Cafe

TWI 1, 2 and 3 - from Waydale

Hope R.

When I started this thread I had no idea that it would be so wonderful and give so much info... Dave Anderson and Ralph Dubofsky and others made it sing.

If the only thing I did at Waydale was get this thread started then that's enough to carry over to here.

A MUST read for all of us...we weren't crazy...just crazy in Love with God and Jesus.

[This message was edited by engine on March 22, 2004 at 9:23.]

Edited by Guest

• 1 year later...

The thread is a categorization that is convenient for reference....just like the hurricane scale. But even though there were some significant events at the interface times chosen, there were also events at other times, and the overall change was much more steady. For example, I think there was much more change from, say, 1976 to 1985 (all "TWI2") than there was from 1973 to 1975 (2 different categories.)

In any event, there of course were big changes in daily life over the years.

• 1 month later...
  • 13 years later...

One thing I saw in this that I haven't heard before - "gambling in Las Vegas" - and big betting implied.  What's that all about?

On 3/4/2019 at 3:49 PM, Twinky said:

One thing I saw in this that I haven't heard before - "gambling in Las Vegas" - and big betting implied.  What's that all about?

I don't know, Twinky. But, a good guess is someone here knows more about all that. LOL.