GreaseSpot Cafe

Dr's Last Teaching - LOST for 17 Years!

Mike

That's good to hear, Mike.

Hope you're doing well.

I am doing well, thanks, and I hope the same for all of you... EVEN Raf! :blush:

My activities have moved on. I finally got it, that hardly anyone is interested in looking under the unturned stones that have proved useful to me. I can totally understand this for many of the people here, but it still strikes me odd that so many others out there, who profess loyalty to VPW, so willfully ignore his final instructions to us that this thread uncovers.

Yes, my activities have moved on. I am working the material more for myself now, and I've found several archivists around the country with whom I share old Way materials. So, don't worry, waysider and cheranne, this final teaching wont get lost again after GreaseSpot retires. It's being distributed far and wide in audio and text form.

And thanks, Pawtucket, for your gracious manner with me here. I know from talks with pamsandiego how much stress you've had eo endure, some due to me, and am thankful you dealt with it so well.

I hope lots of us can keep in touch. Send me a PM for my e-mail, or look for me on ..... what's his name's Facebook.

Haven't followed this thread in a while. I was going to say, about to be lost again for let's hope more than 17 years this time...but Waysider seems to have beaten me to that sentiment.

Please let both the "Dr" and his last teaching sink into utter obscurity and rest in peace (or pieces) there forever.

Hey, Mike. How you doin'?

I'm getting old, but still loving window cleaning.

Are you still swinging a squeegie too?

Your e-mail address has changed from 5 years ago and I can't reach you that way.

AND I can't find a button to PM you here. Maybe you can fix that. Your e-mail contact setting is on "private."

Edited by Mike

My activities have moved on. I finally got it, that hardly anyone is interested in looking under the unturned stones that have proved useful to me.

my activities have not moved on.. it will take more than me to do that I think..

now, my stories.. involve some extreme looking into oneself.. world politics.. local nonsense..

:biglaugh:

I occasionally look for someone else who can understand my particular brand of nuttiness..

:biglaugh:

Edited by Ham

Mike, so sorry that you cannot send me a Private Message here because Pawtuckett not only banned me from the politics forum, but he also banned me from using my private message box. I have three messages there from somebody that I guess I will never be able to see. Maybe we can hook up on Facebook...

Galen said "As some of you know, we have been attending a twig again for the past couple years. Interestingly our Twig Coordinator was telling us last week that during the week he had been listening to Dr. VPW's last teaching."

All I can say man is ...I thought you were smarter than that :thinking: I know the Kiwis and Aussies you know and associate with on facebook. I wish you could see them in the original :evildenk:

I've reached the point where I no longer have VPW as a reference point for anything. I am no more interested in disecting his doctrines than I am in the works of L. Ron Hubbard, Mary Baker Eddy or Carlos Santana, with the exception that I might be talked into shelling out money for Santana's work.

• Upvote 1

Raf,

That's as it should be, IMO. You put in a lot of work with picking out the actual errors in PFAL. That had to have helped those who didn't want to know the truth about VPW but had to accept it after reading your thread. I could sense your outrage at having been duped through out. It had to have been cathartic for you. We've seen many come and go here at the GS.... They got their healing and peace then moved on.

sudo

Peace and good will to all. :)

But some can keep their distance. That way, peace and goodwill can be maintained.

• 6 years later...
On 12/27/2002 at 0:40 AM, Mike said:

This may seem strange, but Dr. Wierwille's very last teaching was lost. In the non-Corps grad population about 99% of the people are entirely unaware of Dr's final instructions to us all. I've done a poll. In the Corps and clergy population, many more know about it, but they dismissed it as unimportant and hid it from all the rest of us, and then went on to forget about it.

Most grads think Dr's very last teaching was "The Hope" but this is not true. In the coming days more details will be forthcoming, but you can talk amongst yourselves until I have time to get back to my computer. Some of you already know about the loss of this teaching. Talk it up. I'll return soon with what I've found out after five years of researching it.

Mike, if others want to listen to it, that's fine.  I'm not going to waste my time listening to it.

20 hours ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

Mike, if others want to listen to it, that's fine.  I'm not going to waste my time listening to it.

Grace Valerie Claire

I’d say you made a decision based on incomplete knowledge. Please allow me to fill you in a little.  One of the main reasons I posted that is to show how inept we grads were when the ministry was growing during the 1970s and mid 1980s. That continued on through the collapsing years as this teaching was forgotten and lost.

The main theme here at GreaseSpot is how grads were innocently harmed by the ministry. I say we were inept and did not learn much in depth from the class. We let lots of things slip through our fingers. Dr’s very last teaching is one glaring example of this.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Grace Valerie Claire

I’d say you made a decision based on incomplete knowledge. Please allow me to fill you in a little.  One of the main reasons I posted that is to show how inept we grads were when the ministry was growing during the 1970s and mid 1980s. That continued on through the collapsing years as this teaching was forgotten and lost.

The main theme here at GreaseSpot is how grads were innocently harmed by the ministry. I say we were inept and did not learn much in depth from the class. We let lots of things slip through our fingers. Dr’s very last teaching is one glaring example of this.

Ummm... Mike, you are blaming young, inexperienced PFLAP grads for wasting opportunities? How about if Wierwille's ministry had been of God maybe God would have given him guidance on how to help those young people build sound wisdom and insight?

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Mike said:

Grace Valerie Claire

Mike, if you want to listen to it, go ahead.  I'm not going to waste my time on it. I can't stand VPW.