GreaseSpot Cafe

Dr's Last Teaching - LOST for 17 Years!

Mike

shaz,

If my context supported that grammatical technicality, you’d have a point.

But it doesn’t, so you don’t.

The context was: Jesus Christ can not be seen, so how does one tithe to him?

I said roughly: first FIND him by mastering the books, and then the problem of his invisibility goes away.

I felt taht you left out the most crucial part of my answer to oldiesman.

Is it clear now what I meant?

Edited by Guest

Pirate,

If there was only one reader of this site, you’d have a very good point.

There are many silent readers of this site, and they sometimes contact me.

A few such readers have even registered JUST SO that they could get my e-mail address from my profile.

Just for their benefit, and making it easier for them, here it is now:

mikeo "at" ixpres "dot" com

I used "at" for "@" and "dot" for "." to avoid spam robots from picking it up.

That's mikeo with the character "o" and not the numeral zero.

Pirate, since you don't want my message you are excused from further reading.... but thanks for reminding me of those silent readers.

[This message was edited by Mike on March 11, 2004 at 2:09.]

Edited by Guest

Mike,

if there really ARE all these devotees flocking to you in secret,

you're serving them poorly by posring here. You should be taking them

off in some corner somewhere, where they can bask uninterrupted in the

joy of your message, where they're not exposed to corrupting influence

like "independent thought" and "linear logic" that infest places like the

GSC. If they exist, you should spend nearly all your "ministry" time

focusing on THEM.

If one were to look at all the time you spend here now, one might be

suspicious of their very existence, since you seem rather careless of

them.

==============================================================

BTW,

Oldiesman had a good question, concerning the tithe as you teach it NOT

being the tithe in CSBP, as well as the basic failure of the tithe as

in CSBP to work. Any outside chance you'll at least address the

first part? I already know you'll blame Oldies' for the second part...

WordWolf's got a point, Mike. Even that "tattered remnant" you so casually dismiss tells you three times :

quote:
Matthew 10:14: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Anybody who really wants to hear anything you've got to say will follow you to your final WOW Auditorium. Remaining here is a waste of time. If you were half the used-Bible salesman VPW knew to be, you'd stop casting your "pearls" before us "swine" and sow your seed amongst the PFAL-repentant and PFAL-meek.

quote:
Here you are saying that it is your experiences that prove CSBP wrong. ... Might you consider that IF you had understood that CSBP was given by revelation, then your attempts to work it would have been more energetic and when you hit a challenge to your believing in it you would have overcome it and thus seen it work?

Hi Mike,

That's exactly one reason why I don't believe Christians Should Be Prosperous was given by revelation...because it doesn't work.

Let me say that if someone feels it works for them, such as yourself, I cannot dispute your experience. More power to you. But I haven't seen it work like Dr. Wierwille says it should, an immutible law.

The bible says to Prove All Things, and that includes tithing. If it doesn't work for someone, they should eliminate it. Hey, even Dr. Wierwille said if his stuff didn't work for you, "kick it." Do you remember that?

I've kicked CSBP out of my life, and even have a little test for someone who may be unsure whether it works or not.

Edited by Guest

Mike said:

quote:
I'm not interested in your god, Tom. Tell him to stick it!
Mikael, my God sent his only begotten son as a sacrifice for us to be our Lord and Saviour... my God is not a bunch of books written by a corrupt and contempable poser...

Mike, God is not happy with the job your doing. He doesn't approve of your behavior.

It's hard to make that change, When life and love turns strange. And old.

To give a love, you gotta live a love. To live a love, you gotta be "part of". When will I see you again?

Tom,

When you think along the lines of God’s Word rightly divided You’ve got the True God in mind.

When you act along the lines of thwarting that True God’s message from living in your heart or others, then you are acting in concert with the wrong god.

If I were you I’d get to acting on the lines of the rightly divided Word of God, and do what your teacher in this Word told you to do and get cracking those PFAL books open.

oldiesman,

It was your lack of understanding of CSBP that led to the experiences you report.

If you think you have a better take on the things of God, start your own ministry and see if you can open up God’s Word to many thousands like Dr did.

You are elevating your imperfect and partial understanding of God’s immutable laws above the man who God directly taught for 40+ years.

You ought to AT LEAST give CSBP a read again, in the light of all that I have said here, and keeping in mind all the lack of light you have suffered since you drifted away from PFAL.

It’s worth reading again if only for the last chapter.

Mike,

I truly appreciate your "excusing" me from further reading of your posts. However, I reserve the right to read more, if I so choose, and maybe even respond to it, thank you very much.

When you first started posting this stuff, I thought you were at least sincere, however misguided. Now I think you're just another internet troll that likes to keep stuff stirred up by making outageous statements.

Bringing up this old thread yourself because people had obviously lost interest in you was the first sign. Then with statements like "Jesus Christ teaching out of a orange PFAL book" and "I see Jesus Christ himself requiring the PFAL collaterals for his own learning" it's obvious you're just trying to provoke people to disagree with you so you can pull out your old "poor Mike is being attacked again" act.

The statement "I rubbed his shiney little nose into his own $hit" says it all.

What do you hope to accomplish here? This "silent minority" that you mentioned must already be working on "mastering pfal" and the non-silent majority isn't interested.

If I ever do see Jesus Christ with the orange book, I'm going to ask him what he thinks about that mother and her little boy story. That should be interesting.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike:

Tom,

When you think along the lines of God’s Word rightly divided You’ve got the True God in mind.

When you act along the lines of thwarting that True God’s message from living in your heart or others, then you are acting in concert with the wrong god.

If I were you I’d get to acting on the lines of the rightly divided Word of God, and do what your teacher in this Word told you to do and get cracking those PFAL books open.

and who might the arbiter of that be??? hmmm, anyone?? Beuller?? anyone???

quote:
It’s worth reading again if only for the last chapter.

Mike,

I again read the last chapter of CSBP and it goes into "Why Do Non-Christians Prosper?"

In a nutshell, here's what Dr. says:

quote:
Why do the wicked prosper? Simply because the devil wants them to, and the mercy of God allows the rain to fall on the just and unjust alike. Why doesn't the godly man prosper? Simply because the devil does not want him to. The godly man allows Satan to talk him out of his legal rights.

The statement above doesn't apply to me. I consider myself a Christian, not a non-Christian and not wicked.

Now according to Dr. Wierwille, if I am a godly man (a Christian I presume), I shouldn't be prospering because Satan does not want me to. Add to that the fact that I am not tithing so that means I REALLY should have my foot on the hose.

But none of those things are right and true. I am blessed and thankful for God's blessings, whether I tithe or not. Tithing has nothing to do with it. We've all proven this to ourselves.

Edited by Guest

quote:
If I were you I’d get to acting on the lines of the rightly divided Word of God,
Mike... are you positively SURE that I'm not? What if you're wrong?

...the second part of the sentence I won't quote, he's not MY teacher.

Mike, God is not happy with the job your doing. He doesn't approve of your behavior.

It's hard to make that change, When life and love turns strange. And old.

To give a love, you gotta live a love. To live a love, you gotta be "part of". When will I see you again?

Tom Strange,

You wrote regarding my suggestion that you are not acting on the lines of the rightly divided Word of God: “Mike... are you positively SURE that I'm not? What if you're wrong?”

In a recent post I mentioned how whenever someone speaks for God the adversary immediately tries to get in there and cause doubt in the mind of the speaker. This DOES happen to me, so the scenario you mention (what if I am wrong) occurs to me CONSTANTLY. I am always thinking that I need to be sure about what I say, and checking it out over and over.

What if YOU are wrong, Tom? Have you considered that much? Have you considered the possibility that you have been hoodwinked and talked out of embracing a great treasure?

Edited by Guest

oldiesman,

You wrote: “Now according to Dr. Wierwille, if I am a godly man (a Christian I presume), I shouldn't be prospering because Satan does not want me to. Add to that the fact that I am not tithing so that means I REALLY should have my foot on the hose.”

Since you are contradicting God’s Word with disparaging remarks against CSBP which came from God, Satan DOES want you to prosper.

Pirate1974,

You wrote: “...I think you're just another internet troll that likes to keep stuff stirred up by making outageous statements.”

No, I am sincere about my message. It’s too internally consistent to be made up for spurious purposes. If you look at the passages that I bring up, they are very much in the category of lost items, that either slipped by people or were forgotten.

Also, if you think it through, it is truly a great blessing I am proclaiming, that God would give us His Word again, settling all the scholarly and theological debates that plague our understanding with confusion and doubt.

If I wanted to troll, I could come up with much more controversial material that would not be a blessing if true, and that would not be internally consistent.

You wrote: “Bringing up this old thread yourself because people had obviously lost interest in you was the first sign.”

Maybe you didn’t notice, but just prior to me bringing this thread back up, my “Masters..” thread was collecting ten times the number of hits as all the others on the board. You are imagining this loss of interest you mention.

For sure you didn’t notice that my first post here, when I did bring it back up, was due to someone interested enough to be asking me (on my other thread) about some of the details regarding the loss of this last teaching of Dr’s. I responded over there, and then thought it would also be best placed in this thread. I was ready to post no more here and let it slip down the charts, but many more were interested in posting here, thus keeping it up.

I think YOU are trolling me by mentioning lack of interest, when exactly the opposite is the case.

You wrote: “If I ever do see Jesus Christ with the orange book, I'm going to ask him what he thinks about that mother and her little boy story. That should be interesting.”

That situation with the little boy has already been covered on this board many times, and most recently on the “Masters...” thread. Maybe Jesus will tell you to do an Advanced Search with “Mike” in the Author filter, and “woman + little + boy” in the search box and to not bother him, wasting his time on something you can easily find on GreaseSpot.

Edited by Guest

quote:
Since you are contradicting God’s Word with disparaging remarks against CSBP which came from God, Satan DOES want you to prosper.
ROTFLMAO !

Mike, you have an answer for everything don't you? Just delcare by fiat something to have "came from God" and then claim that folks are "contradicting God" when they don't agree. And when the results are contrary to what "The Word" says, explain that with Satanic influence.

Hey this formula sound familiar .....

Goey

"Most of my fondest memories in TWI never really happened"

oldiesman,

I think you’re sidestepping my logic. I was showing you that your logic was not considering the possibility that CSBP was of God.

Yes, both Gods want you to prosper, within the contexts of their operations.

The True God always wants you to prosper, but because this world you live in is behind enemy lines, certain conditions must be met for His will to prevail.

The adversary wants you to prosper if you are doing his work in casting doubt on the integrity and accuracy of God’s Word.

You decide from whom you’re going to receive your prosperity.

Edited by Guest

quote:
The adversary wants you to prosper if you are doing his work in casting doubt on the integrity and accuracy of God’s Word.

So then I am receiving prosperity from Satan because I am disparaging Christians Should Be Prosperous?

Hmmm...

Maybe if I keep talking, Satan'ill let me win lotto millions?

Edited by Guest

Oldiesman,

Get this: you're being accused of not revering VPW enough. Mark the date down, we're going to celebrate the anniversary of this event next year.

So let's see if I've got this straight. Oldiesman believed CSBP was God's Will and tried to live according to its principles. Its principles did not come to pass, in spite of the fact that it was both God's Will and a Law. From that evidence, he concludes that CSBP is neither God's Will nor a Law, and he stops living according to its principles.

He prospers. Because Satan wants him to prosper.

God is unable to make him prosper when he follows God's Will.

Satan is able to make him prosper when he rejects God's Will.

Sounds like Satan has got more going for him than God does.

Of course, this logic falls to pieces once you recognize that CSBP is NOT the Word of God, but rather the self-serving justification for Old Testament bondage foisted on Christians by a preacher who let his love of filthy lucre talk him out of the grace of God.

oldiesman,

This is serious stuff. You’re sidestepping again.

Have you found any verses yet to support belief in free will vs. determinism yet?

Have you found any verses to support God having total foreknowledge yet?

If your experiences suggest that it’s determinism and no foreknowledge, are you going to believe that way and proclaim it to others?

Will you get more thorough and master PFAL and see what experiences that stimulates?

Have you wondered WHY clear verses on Christian tithing, free will over determinism, and God’s total foreknowledge are so scant in your KJV?

All these things are serious matters.

Edited by Guest

Steve!,

You wrote: “Your logic is so twisted and tangled and inapplicable, that sidestepping it is not possible.”

It only looks that way to you because you are so filled with emotional reasoning about Dr and PFAL and the ministry. Some of those emotions are based on fact, but should still be gotten over. I’m rooting for your maturation.