GreaseSpot Cafe

Dr's Last Teaching - LOST for 17 Years!

Mike

quote:
Have you wondered WHY clear verses on Christian tithing, free will over determinism, and God’s total foreknowledge are so scant in your KJV?

Ooh ooh! I know! I know!

Cuz tithing ain't God's Will and PFAL is wrong!

P.S. God's foreknowledge and our free will are all over the Bible. If you took the time to master it, you would see that it is the ubiquitously hidden subtext behind many verses.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike:

Steve!,

You wrote: “Your logic is so twisted and tangled and inapplicable, that sidestepping it is not possible.”

It only looks that way to you because you are so filled with emotional reasoning about Dr and PFAL and the ministry. Some of those emotions are based on fact, but should still be gotten over. I’m rooting for your maturation.

You've convinced me of the error of my ways. We will hear more of thee later. Do come back sometime and speak more on this.

And please, talking about self-pleasure in this thread is highly inappropriate, don't you think?

quote:
Have you found any verses yet to support belief in free will vs. determinism yet? ... Have you found any verses to support God having total foreknowledge yet?

No Mike, I haven't. I am not that fond of homework assignments.

But I would like to learn more about how I may continue to allow the floodgates of Satan's Prosperity to flow into my life.

quote:
Originally posted by oldiesman:

quote:
Satan DOES want you to prosper

God wants me to prosper...

Satan wants me to prosper...

I am everybody's pal...

Oldiesman-- I SALUTE you, MAN!!! that was one of the best posts ever on this board!!!!

I have to clean off the monitor on that one.... icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Well Mikael said:

quote:
What if YOU are wrong, Tom? Have you considered that much? Have you considered the possibility that you have been hoodwinked and talked out of embracing a great treasure?
Well then I am in good company. And all I have to say to that is...

Mike, God is not happy with the job your doing. He doesn't approve of your behavior.

Can you afford to keep taking this chance?

It's hard to make that change, When life and love turns strange. And old.

To give a love, you gotta live a love. To live a love, you gotta be "part of". When will I see you again?

Then Mikael wrote:

quote:
No, I am sincere about my message.
And we all know what PLAF says about sincerity dont we?

Mike, God is not happy with the job your doing. He doesn't approve of your behavior.

To give a love, you gotta live a love. To live a love, you gotta be "part of". When will I see you again?

And THEN Mikael said:

quote:
Maybe you didn’t notice, but just prior to me bringing this thread back up, my “Masters..” thread was collecting ten times the number of hits as all the others on the board. You are imagining this loss of interest you mention.
Most of those hits and posts were from YOU!

quote:
I think YOU are trolling me by mentioning lack of interest, when exactly the opposite is the case.
Translated: "I know you are, but what am I?"

Mike I decided to not answer you. I've spent many days on thinking about what you said and have watched your posts with others.

I have noticed that when you don't like what someone says you really like to put them down in a more personal way. I don't think that is very nice.

If I'm not smart or don't know much, I am very happy with what I do know and what I can learn. I am more free than I ever was in twi. I don't have to answer to you or anyone else for that matter.

What really matters to God is what is in our heart. Not how smart we are. You can spend 12 hours a day studying vpw and it will mean nothing if you don't have the heart. You will just be making a lot of sound that means nothing.

If you do not tell the truth about yourself you can not tell it about other people.

virginia woolfe

Vickles said: If I'm not smart or don't know much, I am very happy with what I do know and what I can learn. I am more free than I ever was in twi. I don't have to answer to you or anyone else for that matter.

=============================================

icon_smile.gif:)--> As far as I'm concerned, that is the most intelligent statement I've read, heard or considered about what our lives are now! Thank you Vic.

Dear vickles,

I think you've got smarts where it counts.

quote:
What really matters to God is what is in our heart. Not how smart we are. You can spend 12 hours a day studying vpw and it will mean nothing if you don't have the heart. You will just be making a lot of sound that means nothing.
And all the knowledge of how-many-times-"Doctor"-said-stuff is just a sounding brass, and a tinkling cymbal.

Regards,

Shaz

• 4 weeks later...

If you've been following "Mike's" "Masters" thread, you will know that I am preparing an exposition of HOW "Mike says we are to "master" PFAL.

"Mike" recently wrote to EWB, "You will NEVER understand what I am saying until you are willing to TEMPORARILY assume I am right and THEN think it all through. If you resist the key assumptions I have made, you cannot follow my theorems."

"Mike" put forward some of his key assumptions in his early posts on this thread. I pulled it back up so I could refer to it without having to continually use the "advanced search" function, or comb through the back pages of "About the Way", three pages at a time.

I offer my apologies to all for any discomfort it may have caused.

Love,

Steve

Ok SL, you're forgiven...

quote:
"Mike" recently wrote to EWB, "You will NEVER understand what I am saying until you are willing to TEMPORARILY assume I am right and THEN think it all through.
How come even MYke can't see that is the same as saying "If you will just forget everything you know about color, and believe that this yellow ball and this blue ball are really the same color, they will be."

Mike, God is not happy with the job you're doing. He is not pleased with your behavior.

Hi Tom,

Will you forgive me as easily as you did SL for bringing this back to the top?

The reason I did this is because I’ve been tracking a log on the number of hits this thread gets, even when it’s way down the charts. In the past 24 hours it has been hit only three times. But in the 3 days before that it was hit 70 times. Who’d a ever thunk it!

So, I just thought I’d bring this up to the top, like SL, for easier reference for those readers.

I originally brought this thread back up to do research for

WHICH IS TO BE MASTER -

An Exposition of "Mike's" Doctrine And Practice From His Own Words, In Several Parts

Part 1 - Introduction, page 103*

Part 2 - Reformatting the Word of God, page 104*

Part 3 - The Importance of Being Mindless, page 106*

Come back to WHICH IS TO BE MASTER - ! Try it! You'll like it!

Watch for Part 4 - Every Little Breeze Seems to Whisper...! Coming soon to a "Mike" thread near you!

*Numbers refer to pages in the "Masters of the Word" thread.