GreaseSpot Cafe

Child Abuse in TWI

Mister P-Mosh

That is right abbby the focus was not helping people people wee considered animals or pets like cats less than was my entire point.

I wass marked went back went to off shoot still talk to folks in the way and the off shoots many have gone and gone . no they didnt "bleed me dry" in fact being marked help me realize what my focus was and what it should have been all along . we agree more than disagree.

I never got bitter abby because of my deliverence and Im the one who is not angry or bitter I forgive myself and others as I said in a post decades ago. why not? it was just a group of bible study people out of control. lol I never fought for the way nor did they "fight for me I did make some life long friends and find an interest in bible study that has lasted many years tho.

I find life far to interesting and exciting following the Lord Jesus christ to get stuck with those who need one another to ok their very own choices in life.

condem people haha if your talking about the posters on grease spot haha it is the internet full of lonely people looking for a friend do I do not condem them I pity and frankly consider the source.

sure coolwaters I ignore you alot. I admit it!! IM guilty . lol shame on me or good for me is the question.

What admission are you taliking about?

I said no to your question about whether I would use paragraphs or spellcheck. haha

about joining the ranks I admit to being one of the folks you decide you do not like and you can now make up sorrid storys and false accusations about.. make up all the sensational fables you like say what you need to say to get whatever attention you need .

it is pathetic cool waters and few actualy could care less about your opinion about people .

What is a darn shame is....that oldies and mj have managed to bury yet another important thread with their ceasless attacks.

A lot of important information got lost because folks aren`t going to be willing to wade through 23 pages of bickering.

I don`t understand why it is important to hide this information from the general public but oldies and mj did the same thing on the sexual abuse thread and the forced abortion thread...buried it so deep in finger pointing and recriminations...false accusations ...that few will bother to try to wade through it all to learn the utter callousness and cruelty that was visited upon innocent people..

I do not understand why these predators need to be hidden and covered for...I am agahst at the lengths you two would go to hide the evil that was wrought and to cover for the perpetrators of such pain....that you would attack and cast aspersions on the character of the witnesses and the victims to the crimes committed in order to white wash their character is deplorable.

do not flatter yourself Rascal I white wash nothing , nor do I accuse falsely . as far as my character haha I could care less what you think of my character , grease spot is an internet forum where anyone can say what they want to say about who ever.

You and cool water I believe lessen the victims by making up stuff and adding to what actualy did happen and by personaly attacking who ever you feel like . it is the reason few with any integrity or real knowledge just do not post anymore .. it is the gossip group of GS. what you think and pt and private e-mail with the tag team effort of getting rid of those who you decide do not belong that stinks of twi and the abuse that happened.

Mj ...I have NEVER made ANYTHING up here that I have posted....everything that I have posted has been cooberated by others who endured the same treatment...I do not even KNOW cool waters...I only know the other people in her story BEFORE I ever heard of her ....damn your lyin soul....

As far as pt? the only pt I EVER participated on with cw was the SAME one YOU were on concerning health stuff sweetie...and I left THAT simply because I couldn`t stand your thoughtless ignorant spew....

There has been a new topic started about different health issues...it ain`t about you honey.

So lets tally this up...you are wrong about the pt`s ...you are wrong abut the tag teaming...did it ever occur to you that you just plain offend most folks and THATS why you catch flack?? you are wrong about my veracity....both cw`s and my accounts have been confirmed independantly on this thread....

Consider please what else you might be mistaken about here....as your perceptions are seriously flawed concerning the posters and subject matter being presented....

I do not know if you are consciously evil in your attempts at slander of posters here...and attempt to cover up the evil that occured....I only know that your attacks on the innocent....your attacks on the veracity of those reporting the cruel events in twi are reprehensible....and disgusting...

But hey, give yourself a pat on the back...you have done a bang up job of burying the evil ...attacking the innocent and making them feel bad with your oh so religious sounding diatribe.......vp and the rest of what was evil in twi would be so very proud.

Edited by rascal

Rascal, you may be much better off just ignoring mj and her mental diarrhea. she never waits for a thought to fully form in her head before she vomits it out, polluting herself and her computer keyboard and the screen and anyone that actually takes the time to read her inane, insane rambles. Honestly, her posts make about as much sense as a box of hair.

Do like I do, anytime you see any posts by mj just hit the page down key, skip right past them, you'll be much happier, and she'll end up sounding like a torn flag flapping in the wind.

"what you think and pt and private e-mail with the tag team effort of getting rid of those who you decide do not belong that stinks of twi and the abuse that happened."

Your paranoia is showing again, MJ. I've seen you spew forth this song and dance over and over again too. Typically you do so when you have nothing logical to say in response to what has been said to you. Dodge, distract, etc.

"the focus was teaching the word not scraping all the dead cats off the side of the road you cant do much to help people when they want you to fix their life in gerneral "

and

"That is right abbby the focus was not helping people people wee considered animals or pets like cats less than was my entire point. "

Both of those are direct quotes from you MJ. Which is it, was TWI about teaching God's Word (and why teach it if you didn't care about the people?) Or did TWI not care about helping people?

See, it becomes very obvious that your only real aim here is to vent your own anger, hurt, and self-loathing on others. How does it become obvious? By your continual back and forth positions. You will argue the opposite of anything anyone says and condemn them in the process, not because you care about or really believe in what you are saying, but because you are so incredibly bitter.

"I never got bitter abby because of my deliverence and Im the one who is not angry or bitter I forgive myself and others as I said in a post decades ago. why not?"

Sure, that comes through loud and clear icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

"I wass marked went back went to off shoot still talk to folks in the way and the off shoots many have gone and gone . no they didnt "bleed me dry" in fact being marked help me realize what my focus was and what it should have been all along "

Keep on selling it, I'm sure someone out there will buy it, but not me. I remember you, MJ. I remember when you first came here, I remember chatting with you and I remember e-mailing with you. Quite a ways back now. You were hurtin then and you are hurting now. The difference is, back then you were not in denial. What happened to push you so far into denial, MJ? Whatever it was, must have been very painful. I'm sorry you were hurt so badly that you cannot face it. Ultimately, you will find facing it far less painful than the denial you currently live in.

"I like ignore bettter than condone and harbored sex offenders much better! ignore is fine. we all ignored much in twi. haha I know I did ."

Through their ignorance, they DID condone and harbor sex offenders. It wasn't as if they were ignorant as in "didn' know" it was that they were willfully ignorant, as in "ignored what they did know."

The Catholic church has done the same. They ignored sex offenders, shipped them off to new places where they could go on to harm others. By doing so, they condoned and harbored. It is no different.

The example I gave, of my ex leaving bruises on my children. I knew it was wrong, I didn't need anyone else to agree with me in order to believe it was wrong and I am the one who ultimately found a way to put a stop to it.

HE was the one who needed the consent of leadership to stop. He was the one who blindly followed leadership. He believed he was doing the word when he left those bruises. He used the spoon because they told him to. He would have stopped leaving bruises if they told him to. They refused to teach him that it was NOT OK TO LEAVE BRUISES on children. They knew it was happening, even said it was ok that it was happening, they condoned it and harbored it.

It has been said that these things which occured, happened because we were little culties with all sorts of personal issues and problems.

Hmmm, the same thing has happened in the Catholic church, and other churches as well. Is the Catholic church a little cult full of screwed up followers?

Or is it perhaps, that these things happen because there are people out there who will prey upon people's trust, people's desire to know god, etc.? Surely we are accountable for our decisions, but were we wrong to trust or are they wrong to abuse that trust? to prey upon it?

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I've been busy. Ok, I have a question. Where in the Bible does it say that beating children in ok? Cause I've never seen it or heard of it.

And I think that MJ has not been able to bury the evil of TWI. I can see it in every post, whether it is intentional or not, because there is so many contraditions, a lot of laughing at horrible things (with the haha and lol comments), and a lot of blaming of the victims. I suppose my mother was one of those "stupid" morons that you keep mentioning. Stupid her for not realizing that her husband was a child molester and a liar. She's so ignorant.

I was one of those "young sweet girls" that you mentioned. I was all of seven, and I certainly was never willing. If you aren't trying to call young children willing, then perhaps you really do need to move your comments to another thread, cause this one is about child abuse, and I can't believe I waded through all of those pages of posts just to try to make sense of the senseless.

Why do you twist what I say? do you need to?

I saw people compromising every single area of their life in twi.

quote me where I said it was the willingness of any children to be abused .

you cant .

you just make acccusations and say I said what I never did which would be false accusations . A parent is responsible for the safety of their children not twi that is the point everyone seems to disagree with. I saw people compromise their families and self in every area of life , I have said that from post one on this thread. the problem is when you ask people to be accountable for their own behaviours and choices of who to seek consel from and obey by choice then blame them when your life goes sour.

Chasten they son while there is hope and let not thy soul spare for his crying. proverbs 19:18

IN proverbs it says He that spareth his rod hateth his son but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes. 13:24

also withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod he shall not die. 23:13

I wrote those to answer your question :

it also says to not provoke your children to wrath but bring them up in the nurture and admonittion of the Lord. in Ephesians 6:4 and to not provoke your children to anger lest they be discouraged in collossians 3:21

also consider a parents role in a family: But if any provide not for his own, and specialy for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith and is worse than an infidel. 1 timothy 5:8

Like as a father pitieth his children so theLord pitieth them that fear him. Palsm 103:13

One more Behold the third time I am ready to come to you and I will not be burdensome to you: for I seek not yours but you: FOR THE CHILDREN OUGHT NOT TO LAY UP FOR THE PARENTS, BUT THE PARENTS FOR THE CHILDREN. II corintians 12:14

A great deal is written about how God thinks parents should be towards their children.

quote:
Where in the Bible does it say that beating children in ok? Cause I've never seen it or heard of it.
Waysurvivor, how do you define beating? There's beating, and then there's BEATING. I think twi defined it as getting their attention, use of the spoon when children did not obey your commands, then talk to them and console them afterwards. Never beat them to a pulp so that you leave marks and bruises, so that you get angry, because then the whole purpose of the correction is lost or supplanted by the beating, and you at that point are probably abusing your child.

In other words, there's a right way and a wrong way to use the rod of correction.

icon_smile.gif:)-->

quote:
Originally posted by waysurvivor:

And I think that MJ has not been able to bury the evil of TWI. I can see it in every post, whether it is intentional or not, because there is so many contraditions, a lot of laughing at horrible things (with the haha and lol comments), and a lot of blaming of the victims. I suppose my mother was one of those "stupid" morons that you keep mentioning. Stupid her for not realizing that her husband was a child molester and a liar. She's so ignorant.

I was one of those "young sweet girls" that you mentioned. I was all of seven, and I certainly was never willing. If you aren't trying to call young children willing, then perhaps you really do need to move your comments to another thread, cause this one is about child abuse, and I can't believe I waded through all of those pages of posts just to try to make sense of the senseless.

waysurvivor,

It has been admitted on this thread by at least one person that he/she stood as a silent witness to what has been described on this thread.

What you see spewing from their keyboards is their own self-loathing...knowing that as they stood in silent witness...knowing that as they were part of keeping the secrect...knowing that what a person sows, that, too, a person reaps...

They are now here on this thread trying to prevent that reaping of the insanity that they stood in silence and allowed to continue...but by their own words they are shown for what they have done.

I, personally, am satifised at the public admission right here on this thread.

Well Oldies...if you wanna toss scripture around....it says that we are to obey the laws of the land....Clearly what abby`s leadership told her husband to do with the spoon...and tried to force her to allow....is contrary to the laws of this nation....in addition to being just plain wrong.

do you live to make up lies cool Water? your false accusations are blaring again. prove what you say about somone being a silent witness or is just what you think again . hahaha and yes I do laugh alot at you and your hands on the big hips and statement of what ever you think as the truth ahhahahahehe who believes you? hmm? you buddies that need nothing other than your say so? oh it has to be right coolwater thinks it!!!!

hahahahahahalololol what fools believe that kind of thinking? that is what I laugh at. you so entrenched in illness and lying and power mongering you can not see it is exactly how those who fell victim in twi got fooled . not me tho so sorry it make you FEEl angry. but you have plenty on this board who will fall in line . no doubt.

the fact I am not a silent witness really ....es you guys off!

so make up stories about what you think try to damage a person character get rid of them any way you know how because cool and her gang thinks it is the right thing to do. hahah

no abby I never said twi was in the business of helping I never even thought it. they claimed to be a bible reasearch ministry

the only "help" they offered was what they thought the bible said to do.. now if you have private conversation and listen to the advice of someone you went to that was different.. it was chapter and verse please remember?

plenty of people went to leadership about another who made them feel angry or upset, I think they tried to fix very troubled people and relationships but they had no skill or education and it played out to be one mess after another.

quote:
Originally posted by mj412:

do you live to make up lies cool Water? your false accusations are blaring again. prove what you say about somone being a silent witness or is just what you think again . hahaha and yes I do laugh alot at you and your hands on the big hips and statement of what ever you think as the truth ahhahahahehe who believes you? hmm? you buddies that need nothing other than your say so? oh it has to be right coolwater thinks it!!!!

hahahahahahalololol what fools believe that kind of thinking? that is what I laugh at. you so entrenched in illness and lying and power mongering you can not see it is exactly how those who fell victim in twi got fooled . not me tho so sorry it make you FEEl angry. but you have plenty on this board who will fall in line . no doubt.

the fact I am not a silent witness really ....es you guys off!

so make up stories about what you think try to damage a person character get rid of them any way you know how because cool and her gang thinks it is the right thing to do. hahah

OMG!!!!

Is Nurse Ratchett on the loose??????

There is no gang mj...I don`t know cw any better than you...however, I guess that it must make it easier for you to ignore us all and what we say if you can mischaracterise us and our concernes.

Once again...everything cw posted has been coroborated by seperate posters.

Do you think that you can make people mistrust us and our accounts by lying?

Do you think it is a service to God to falsley accuse us and discount what we endured at evil peaoples hands?

You hurt people mj...that is not a service to anybody.

still nothing cool waters just accusations and name calling with yelling and taking the lords name in vain?

prove what you accuse .

I do not discount what you endured. I read it all the time and realize some of you will never get to the point you realize why or how it happened other than saying tomy told me to jump off a bridge so I did and now im drowning because of him. and half the time tommy never even told you to jump off the bridge anyway you decided to do it and then blamed tommy for it ! I find that laughable.

MJ, are you venting all that you were a part of during your years in TWI? Were you in a position that you upheld and encouraged these abusive acts aganist children. Standing back and listening to TWI give out these orders to the parents. How did you respond to the parents that tried to stop these actions? Moreover, were you a parent that actually trusted TWI and did this to your own child/children?

Do you know who you are attacking here at GS? Why do you not go to those that are guilty of such commands and actions? I'm sure you must know who they are...

Is it twi ordered parents to now beat your children or more like troubled stupid ignorant people got involved in twi with many personal problems and in sick relationships and poor backgrounds knocked on the leaders door and said this is my life in the gutter please fix it but I do not really know or want to know what the bible says much less apply it to my own personal life?

? which way was it ? and if they made enough friends and buddies and knocked long enough and hard enough they also got to be the leader !!! haha that is how twi was.