GreaseSpot Cafe

What was the smartest thing LCM ever said?

year2027

Oh, one of his okieisms. "The fur is gonna fly!" This was one of his euphemistic threats used in any threating context. Example: If I hear of any Way Corps spending time on that devilish internet, boy, the fur is gonna fly. Could also refer to times with Rosie and Donnie are alone. :knuddel:

Edited by OldSkool

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard him yell many times this phrase:

"Practical error always leads to doctrinal error!"

Then he would get in to a holier-than-thou diatribe about continuing to practice erros causes people to make a doctrine out of it. Hello? Who was having sex outside marriage? Who told single people the Word didn't say premarital sex was sin? Who was practicing error?

That phrase ran through my mind a lot of times, and it convinced me to leave TWI. LCM was the worst practicer of error and VPW taught him, so they both were full of shiite in their doctrine as far as I was concerned.

If only we could have been flies on the wall while he, Rozilla, and DM spoke....I'm sure even current wayfers would finally get enlightened at the hypocrisy and lies.

I often wonder if his homo purging years were his way of blowing off steam due to a situation in his own relationship or lack thereof.

<span class="ev_code_RED">God first</span>

Hi All

What was the smartest thing LCM ever said?

with love Roy

Rock of Ages '95. He was very passionate about ridding the ministry of homosexuality. That whole thing was pretty smart. ;)

Edited by TheHeckler

Rock of Ages '95. He was very passionate about ridding the ministry of homosexuality. That whole thing was pretty smart. ;)

soo.. did he actually DO it?

Or did homosexuality remain in the inner sanctum of da way, where all he could do is cry and complain about it?

soo.. did he actually DO it?

Or did homosexuality remain in the inner sanctum of da way, where all he could do is cry and complain about it?

I've never seen a homosexual in The Way. They must have all left. wonder where they went....?

Edited by TheHeckler

Where would you have come across such information?

Oh there are plenty of people on this site that have verifiable firsthand information that TWI doesn't seem to share openly with its masses. I finally came to realize people don't hide behavior that is godly, they hide that which is ungodly. But one day it will be shouted from the rooftops.

Your missing the meaning of this conversation. And your a compulsive liar. That's 2/3 threads in response to my posts where you just completely fabricated -no bold faced lied. You are dismissed sir.

Bringing this back to some semblance of civility - are you aware that LCM was hand-picked by VPW to lead TWI? Are you aware that everything - everything that he knew about the Bible, leadership, and how to deal with people was learned at the feet of VPW? Given the trust that VPW had for this man, don't think the dismissal by the board of his contribution to the organization is wrong? Of course then there is the possibility that VPW completely misjudged the man. If that's the case, then how does that speak of VPW's ability to spiritually discern?

Bringing this back to some semblance of civility - are you aware that LCM was hand-picked by VPW to lead TWI? Are you aware that everything - everything that he knew about the Bible, leadership, and how to deal with people was learned at the feet of VPW? Given the trust that VPW had for this man, don't think the dismissal by the board of his contribution to the organization is wrong? Of course then there is the possibility that VPW completely misjudged the man. If that's the case, then how does that speak of VPW's ability to spiritually discern?

What's it matter. He's not even part of the ministry now.

Heckler- (and anyone else) cut out the personal attacks on other posters. you are in violation of the rules here and will lose your ability to post if it continues

Gellen can I get my pming privileges back? I got messages I can't read.

The goal of this site is to talk shxt on The Way. And many members here, including yourself, just make shxt up to further that goal.

Was that a personal attack? ^^^^ I feel it wasn't.

There is no such goal of this site. It is simply an uncensored (mostly) forum. The only thing censored are personal attacks on other posters. I am not making anything up. You can find the truth if you seek for it. But the thing is, once you find it you can't unfind it.

There is no such goal of this site. It is simply an uncensored (mostly) forum. The only thing censored are personal attacks on other posters. I am not making anything up. You can find the truth if you seek for it. But the thing is, once you find it you can't unfind it.

Look at the sites subtitle! You don't have any real data. You have hearsay. You say 20k I say prove it!

Look at the sites subtitle! You don't have any real data. You have hearsay. You say 20k I say prove it!

After the Allen lawsuit and the sealed amount of payout that TWI paid to Paul and Fern Allen which is likely in the millions there was a subsequent lawsuit brought by TWI against their insurance company which Rosie claimed paid out the settlement and that it didn't come out of pockets of TWI memebers. In that document was disclosed the amount they pay for insurance for their BOD. And that is out of the pockets of the ABS of members.

So in essence after the Allen settlement TWI's insurance company dropped them like a hot potato. And from what I could read in that document the insurance company was not going to pay out on the next lawsuit. That was the reason for TWI's lawsuit against them.

Go find the document on the web in the court systems. It's out there. But that wasn't anything the BOD ever told anyone, even the Corps.

It is required for a NPOs corporation to carry board and director's insurance. The cost is about 5k per year for organizations with incomes of 100k and no history of litigation (I know because I've served on those kinds of boards). It goes up depending upon the value of the holdings and the litigation history of the organization. 20k is a well-reasoned guess.

I'm sure everyone here would be grateful if you were to produce TWI's 2008 financial records. That would undoubtedly provide a line item for that expenditure.