GreaseSpot Cafe

Flu Season - Think about a flu shot

QamiQazi

But, isn't third aid for losers who can't believe good? The MOG stands by the 3rd aid door and says, "Loser, loser, loser!"

3rd aid wouldn't be in the business of *preventative* medicine, because it's like, you're admitting you're a failure in the believing area and category of life, in all of its grapeness, which is why Paul may have told Timothy to take a little wine for his stomach's "sake," which is Japanese wine, made from rice, which is a kind of grain, which sounds like grape, except for the last part.

Did you hear the joke about the man who fell overboard and depended on God to save him?

A small rowboat came bye and asked him if he needed help...the man said God will save me...and refused the ride.

Along came a 50 foot cabin cruiser with all the amenities....asked him he they could toss him a line...the man says...no thanks...God will save me.

Next comes a helicopter and as they lower the ladder for him to climb up he says...no thanks God will save me....so the helicopter left the scene.

The man drowned and at the Pearly Gates he asked God why he didn't save him. God answered, I sent you a row boat, a cabin cruiser and a hellicopter...what more did you want?

Do you expect to smoke your brains out for 50 years and expect to avoid lung damage because God will protect you? Do you think it's fine to weigh 300 pounds and more and expect God to protect your heart and joints?

Do you avoid the flu shot like the plague because Dr.'s peddle it? I agree there are some risks with any immunization. Just weigh them prudently. God expects us to be prudent.

Polio was wiped out because of immunisations as was Small Pox. There were risks associated with both of these too.

Flu Shot?

NEVER.

ANY shot?

NEVER.

I was forced to get shots in the military and they really f**ked me up.

I will NEVER EVER gets shots again. The reason people are dying is not because of the flu, their immune systems are shot. They have not been eating whole fresh foods, and their bodies cannot fight.

I saw a Corps parent child turn into an autistic vegatable after taking shots.

Our family does not do them.

I requested a religious exemption for my son in school.

When I was forced, I got very ill every time. Monkey puss and I do not get along. If you knew the vile things in those shot you would vomit. Or shoot your friendly drug-pushing Dr. who told you you "need" them.

I was at the VA clinic yesterday for my anual physical etc. and they asked me if I wanted "my flu shot" I let them know where I stand, and they babled robotically the medical jargon to scare you. What scared me was the shots I got in Desert Storm.

Read about Dr.Lenny Horowitz

He is a beliving Jew who had done lots of research on shots. They are not Kosher but that is the least of the problems.

Look it up on line. You will never get shots agin.. Rebuild your immune system!!

Valerie52

Gee Valerie, how do you REALLY feel? icon_smile.gif:)-->

I'm reminded of when we were expecting our second child. At our 3rd homebirth meeting with other parents, we discussed immunizations, circumcising (how is that spelled?), etc. Some parents were adamant about these issues, others were not. There will always be opinions, feelings, beliefs. Wonderful to have the freedom to make the choices.

yep people need to make the choice that is best for them.

i also know a child that had a sever reaction to her shots and is very low functioning now. people do not think TB is in the Us and it is.

I know the horror storys of parents trying to cope with polio .

it is still alive in third world and we live in a global age I thin education is in order before you take the risk . either way you decide to go .

New complications are turning up. Flu is often accompanied by other infections that "hitchhike." This year, there is a drug-resistant staph infection that is putting kids on life support as soon as they get to the hospital.

Val, your concerns are valid but if what you said were true, people would be dropping like flies. The autism issue is frightening, but while there are more and more incidents of autism, it has not yet been traced to innoculations.

Thimerisol is no longer used, and that was a suspected ingredient (preservative) because it contains mercury, but there are studies showing there is no direct correlation.

There is no 100% "safe" solution. All we have are statistics, and if you get the shot, you are safer. I'm unaware of any damage to the immune system, but in most cases, the cure is still better than the disease.

QQ