GreaseSpot Cafe

NEWS FLASH TWI More Loving, Got Rid ofThe Dictators!!

indyrobb

If they "got rid of the dictators," then they are admitting they were dictatorial.

Their apologies to those of us whom they injured grievously "in the 90's" have evidently not yet been bulk-mailed.

I haven't got mine yet, have you?

Not holding my breath.

PS-- and as long as Mark and Josephine Wallace are featured in Way Ragazines and as Region Coordinators.....

Nah, not one thing has changed. Still the same gut-stripping, dagger-weilding, knife-you-in-the-back-while-giving-you-air-kisses vile serpents are in charge.

Just give them time. You (innies), too, will need antivenom.

I've been told much the same thing, Indyrobb---that leadership is a lot less dictatorial, and that they haven't M & A'd anyone in ages, etc. But you know, as far as I'm concerned, the changes are all merely cosmetic. They saw how drastically their scorched earth policies were effecting the bottom line and realized that they would be out on their a$$es in no time if they didn't put the speed brakes on the blatant brutality. However, the fact their policies and actions ruined countless lives and famillies, they have never even begun to acknowledge. And they never will.

Many of the same dickhead pharisees that weilded the most power in the nineties are still there, calling the shots. The only one who isn't physically still present running things day to day, is LCM (and who knows how much say he has behind the scenes?). Virtually all those who continually leaned down, whispering in his ear are still at headquarters---Donna, most notably. Craig's classes, Craig's books---still in place. So how much can really be different?

No, they are'nt ripping your average joe a new rectal oriface every day, like a few years back. But they are far removed from the signs, miracles and wonders they use to insist were available through "the Household". They are'nt doing anything more than playing church and going through the motions, still smug in the belief that they are the only "True Household of God". You ain't missin' a thing!

No, it is still the same. If there was change, they would just let Doug McMullan and any other visitors to gravesites and Mrs. Wierwille would have received something of a retirement insurance policy to keep her in her home. The trustees should have one for at least high level contributors to the ministry, especially a Founding Lady, don't you think?

Don't believe for a minute there are "laws" against it.

They are still the same. Cross them and see how much love comes out.

quote:
I was told by an someone who is still in that they're not the same as they were in 90's they're more loving and got rid of the people who were the "controlers" BTW I don't believe it for a minute

So the controlers got rid of the controlers? icon_confused.gif:confused:--> Who is in control? icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

"More loving?" Perhaps they found a "gentler, kinder way" to ease the cash from your wallet to theirs. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

quote:
Those of us from the 70's and 80's are still waiting for our apoligies!

Glow-ry!

George -- well, I for one, am not holding my breath! icon_wink.gif;)-->

I took at peek at the OFFICIAL WAY INTERNATIONAL DICTIONARY OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, and to my (not so complete surprise) I did not find the word "apologies" in there. icon_frown.gif:(-->

However, I did find "apologetics" (with their emphasis on the word defence therof), and the word "apoplexy" -- which I have to quote for you all since there was a picture of lcm behind the podium teaching, next to this definition. icon_eek.gif ---

Apoplexy -- sudden loss of muscular control, with diminution or loss of sensation and consciousness, resulting from rupture, or blocking of a blood vessel to the brain." icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

So they got rid of the BOT and all the RC's? All the nazi WC are gone? They are going to be apologizing to people who's lives they ruined and marriages they destroyed? They're going to allow people to choose who the leaders are? They're opening their financial books to the public? They're going to limit the amount of time people spend on staff and in top leadership positions?

Is that what you mean? If it's not, then it's the same old whited sepulchre, they just added a new coat of paint.

Hmmm, some of the Household Fellowhsip Coordinators were pretty disturbing people. They are gone, too? Or just following new orders?

quote:

They're opening their financial books to the public?

Information for innies--regular churches have annual financial meetings, with full financial information. They give the congregants everything, on paper!

They also have voting--gasp! Like--do we want to refurnish the nursery or get new choir robes--vote now! And people discuss it--not just the leadership!

I know a guy who thinks the ONLY terrorists

trying to damage things in the US went down in

those planes.

Apparently,

there WERE no other terrorists in various

attacks across the years since then and before

them, some of whom are periodically arrested.

He thinks that eliminating that handful

eliminated their entire structure, support

network, and any other attackers.

=====

Did twi eliminate a few people recently?

TWI took credit for issues announced and claimed that it was their prayers and believing that allowed it not happen. People who were in the household were protected because they were in the household, others were not.

A few days after 911 a discussion came up concerning the guy who jumped from one of the towers and survived. The FC announced that there were some believers in the towers and that they all survived. Everyone just awed when they heard this, however, he could not come up with any believers' names.

A new babe in Christ asked him if the guy who jumped was in TWI and the FC never gave him an answer..he only grunted. That was one opportunity to let this new babe know that there are many believers in this world, not just in TWI.

Making remarks as I made was not welcome in the household but frankly I did't give a damn. I was on my way out and ruffled some idiots on my way..

If innies would sit back and observe leaderships actions and listen to what they are saying, with a loving heart, they would soon join those that are no longer sitting next to

them anymore.

Innies, ask where these people are and realize that they are still in fellowship with God and not being smothered by TWI any longer....

One way I can think of right off the bat if they're different would be in the abs category, and if there is no compulsion.

For example, when going to twig in the '70's, I never experienced a directive/mandate by the tc or leadership to tithe or abs; one may give cash if one desired as well. If one desired not to give, one was still allowed to attend twig, and keep attending, without giving any money. Then I hear in the '90's, all that changed, and they required you to at least tithe, and wanted you to give a check, so they could keep track.

Is all that changed now? If I wanted, could I go to twig as often as I like and not be bothered if I don't feel like sending money to hq?

icon_smile.gif:)-->

Oldies, the last several months that I was attending I did not give a check Many many many times I did not tithe. Nothing was said to me directly but the teaching became more often on tithing and the reasons why we should.

As time went on, others did not give to the ministry due to their finincial responsibilities...rent, utilities etc. These were reasons that I listened to from others.

Icould not be in more agreement then ya all about this. Yesterday when Talked to a fellow "outie" who happen to run in to our former TC,--- who mentioned the more loving and such, (BTW this TC headed mine and his M&A tribunels) IT made me sick and angery,to think they can exsuce their actions away and act like all the lives they distroyed,and allthe fear they put us in,doesn't matter. Besides all those people are gone. meanwile, no responceabity taken for what they did!!!