GreaseSpot Cafe

22nd W.C.

Godisgoodalways

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There was a Michelle Koclanes and a Michelle Tabor. Michelle Tabor married Jonathan Smith--they were in Ohio and Louisiana for a while, he got ordained and they ended up on staff at HQ. As far as I know they are still there--there has been at least one STS tape in the last year where he was teaching.

• 4 weeks later...

Are we Escapees or flunkies?

Hmm.....I think I was a flunkie but would qualify by all as an escapee. Glad I went. Learned a lot. Woke up one day and started breathing the fresh air of reality and the insanity of robotism didn't fit anymore. Then someone noticed that I looked at them with raised eyebrows. And Bamm, I'm a homo and an outcast. Gee, I was an outcast BEFORE I got here but a homo....not on your butt.....ha,ha.

However, I must admit that sometimes the hardest times of your life are when you learn the most. I will never forget the people I knew and the friends I made. It is too bad that I also cannot forget the pain that so many went through because someone was looking for someone new to crucify. Didn't JC already handle that for us? By grace we are saved - oh yeah and by works, righty-o, sir takesalot.

Sometimes it just really felt like that line Clark Griswald (Chevy Chase) gets from his boss in the Christmas Vacation movie.

Clark Griswald: My family got you a gift - just a little something to show we were thinking of you.

CG's Boss: "Put it over there with the others, Greaseball."

Just another person in a long line of nobody's good enough to be here.

Nevertheless, All of you stood out to me. Many of you are closer in my heart than most everyone I met since then.

Life moves, flows and Rocks!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

The Band: Thin Lizzy

The Song: Dear Lord

The Album: Bad Reputation

-----All the sevens don't add up when you need------

• 5 months later...

Wow, this is a boring Corps thread!

Were there not many in WC22?

Or are too many still in? (Some still are, :rolleyes:; pray for them (he, he))

Or are the escapees not hanging out at GSC?

Or are we just an antisocial bunch who didn't like each other?

• 3 months later...

:love3: Dear fellow 22nd brothers and sisters!

Greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ my lord.

I have recently taken the Way International's new foundational class entitled, "The way of abundance and power". If it was available our father in the word, Dr Victor Paul Wierwille would have turned over in his grave.

I was born again of God's spirit October,10th 1979,spoke in tougues 3 months later, took Power for Abundant living in 1983, and was in the way corps, but failed to graduate .Then left the Way, but failed to reinstate my felloship with God.

Recently, as I was watching a minister on tv, it was clear that God was calling me back home,then in Febuary I contacted the Way thinking that it was home to Gods people, I was wrong. Although there may be some there who truly love God and His word but are still stifled from speaking up when the spirit of God in them yells at them to do the right thing!

My web search turned up the greasespot, and I thought I'd add a bit.

For those of us operating the 9 manifetsations of the spirit it is clear as a bell how headquarters has turned from the living God to idols and opened the door for devil spirits to enter in and take control.

During the class which I graduated I almost got up and walked out when David Chastisty began to teach at the 8th session, but I decided to give the people there the benefit of the doubt and sit through the 8th-12th sessions by basically ignoring the teaching and reading my Bible.

I prayed to God to contine to protect me from the doctrines of devils and open my eyes to see the picture being presented, and He did.

During my 3 years in the way corps, I was out of fellowship with God, and none of my leaders had the ability to get me back there!

Reverend M$rt$dale got busted screwing other women a number of years ago, and the media got wind of the last one when he was still president and threatened to expose the Way as a fake. The Way then "payed off" the people suing them for defamation of character, in order to keep the sin of Cr$$g quiet. This is bribery in the basic biblical sense and opens the door for the host of heaven to enter in to rack and ruin Gods precious people. :asdf:

My fellowship coordinater has definate spiritual problems and wants to control my life free time and try to distract me with service to the ministry instead of the full sharing mentioned in acts and ephesians, and I dont want to continue with these spiritual whores.

Also, ironically, Dr. Wierwilles book, "Power for Abundant Living " is no longer available at the WAY and they left out 4 crucified in the class; amongst many other things.They breezed through the high points of Dr.s class like they werent important anymore, that their new research is the REAL truth!

They cut the time from the 68 class of 36 hours down to 24 hours using scripture of course for the change, the good old brevity of time reason, lol. And the reason or as I put it "the excuse to slap God and his son Jesus Christ in the face", is that they have "new research"!!!! You tell me, what is wrong with Dr. Wierwilles class of 1967-68? Yup you tell me, not just whine about how Dr. got his information.

A term which is used very very frequently in the new class is "tremendous"

Heres what my 1936 thesaurus defines "tremendouse" as-fearful, dreadful, terrible, See fear.

Fear-timidity,mistrust,suspicion,apprehesion,dread,terror,trepidation,bullying, terrorism,...you get the point.

My 1996 websters thesaurus on tremendous is quite different, hence the way satan has changed language to further promote his control over Gods people.

96 thesaurus on tremendous-Extremely large,huge,large, or vast slang wonderful.

wonderful-extraordinary,marvelous,astonishing,amazing,remarkable,astounding.

You tell me, why should it be so extraordinary the God as our Father would want to communicat with us and bless us with all spiritual blessings in the heavenlies in Christ? Or that we can heal people like the lame man in Acts 3? If we think that these are things that only the men of God of old did and it is not available because it is so "tremendouse", then we are indeed tying Gods hands and the work of his son Jesus Christ was for naught.

BUT, this is not the case my brothers and sisters, I encourage you to speak in tounge much much more, for Paul stated in I ICorinthians 14:18 I thank my God, I speak in tounges more than ye all.

And as you all know it was he who received the revelation of the great mystery, hmmmm might there be a key here?

God magnified His word above all His name, not the way's collaterals!

Read the book! Read the book! Read the book!

Do you remember the home study lessons from the video class of 1967-68?

The first 2 home study sessions were reading and rereading Ehpesians, and Ehesians 6:10-24 session3. session 4 was Romans chapter 12. 5-9 on the power fof abundant living book. 10-13 on receiving the holy spirit today.

LIke I stated above, POWER FOR ABUNDANT LIVING IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AT THE WAY!!!!! WHY?????

Oh, and they went through all of the publications and "updated them", how they have done this I havent dug into yet, it should be an interesting venture.

The God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ honors believing, and I believe.

Make no mistake about it! I am what I am, I have what I have and I will be what I will be NOT by what I have done or will do, but by what Jesus did for me by his torture and death, by the ultimate price that he payed. He loved life and really didnt want to go through what he did.

But God raised him from the dead!

We have been given not only this awesome time of the ages to live in, the age of grace, but the New testament in printed form before us, and because of Dr. wierwille, the understanding of the powerfull word of God.

Continue to read the book.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Preacher,

Where did you do your "time" in WC? Lots of 22's to chose from, so just trying to figure out if I might know you.

Pengymeister-------The people at hq read this post and I dont want to be identified by them, I think that they are getting some of their ideas from this websight from some of the morons here that only want to whine about their "hurt" and what not....lol (oh, just fyi if you can read this it means you are alive, which is alot to be thankful for in itself, some of God's kids are d-e-a-d, dead, so be thankful that you can whine, they cant even do that anymore!)

Psalm 116:15 Precious (costly) in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints.

Anyone offended can drive on down to the grocery store and pick up some ritz crackers and some cheddar cheeze, I hear it goes good with whine.

One more piece of really important information from the new class is as you may remember how you could tell that Dr. worked his material by how he knew it so well he didnt have to refer to his notes. In contrast the new class was almost all read from the script in front of them on their desk, hence the result of a lack of knowing the material well enough to teach it, the people teaching it had no business being recorded and distibuted to Gods people to learn from. The results of the people who took the class at face value was boosted ego's an awe of "boy wasnt that an awesome session", without talking about the content of the session, just that it was a good one.

If you recall lucifers fall was because of his ego, tis not a good thing to promote the same.

Humility is something the true God Jehovah can work with.

I hope I can get some people riled up, SOMEBODY NEEDS TO GET RILED UP!!!!

ANYBODY MOVING THE WORD OUT THERE?

ANYBODY RUNNING PFAL?

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

witness-greek definition (Bullinger)>one who remembers, ie: one who has information or knowledge of a thing, and can therefore give information concerning, bring to light or confirm anything. Also, it implies that the witness avers(affirms) something and supports his statement on the strength of his own authority.

The action of reading from the class script in the new "Way of abundance and power" class shows that the teachers did not know the material to the point of it being their own authority. What did Dr. call it? Oh yeah, MAKE THE WORD YOUR OWN!!!! And, I have no friends when it comes to the word.

Later

Preacher,

Be thankful you didn't take the Way of Abundance and Power class when the corpse got to "teach" it (ie READ from the syllabus) live! oh yawn!!!!Was it boring!

I escaped before they redid the class but heard the teachers who videoed it teach before and am sure it was still quite the snoozer.

I have discovered that are many better ways to teach people about God, Jesus Christ and the Bible than the PFAL class! All of these ways actually require more contemplation and thought--PFAL is set up to try to do the thinking for you.

• 1 month later...

Penguin, you said>>>> "-PFAL is set up to try to do the thinking for you."

Why promote the same mentality here? Why believe something because somebody said it? If you have 1/2 the memory that I have you would recall that pfal promoted an individuals new thinking,,, umm lets see here.

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Before PFAL, I believed that Jesus was God manifest in the flesh, taking the class CHALLENGED my wrong thinking and I then chose to believe the true identity of Gods son< after talking with my twig coordinator.

So before you reply to one of my posts, research your statements and try to refrain from those which are not true.

Edited by Preacher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Just bringing it back to the top.

I was looking at a picture the other day of a whole gang of us 22 corps outside the dorms in gunnison. The sun was in half our faces and the shade was in the other half. I think it must have been the entire 22 corps. It was a seriously crappy picture and I can't remember who took it but I bought my copy for like 50 cents or something and back then, I thought the pic was so bad - what a waste of part of my $30 allowance and I'd better go write it down so I don't forget - ha,ha but I found that picture recently and I held it for probably 10 minutes just remember names and experiences and all the great times I had with some of these people. Some of it was so fun - snowmobililing, snowball fights, snowskiing (seeing a theme?) and some of it wasn't so much fun, does anyone remember the 5 mile hike in the snow up one of the mountain with Mike Anderson and Sue....can't remember her name or the early morning runs up to the water tower and up to the top of the commons - those stairs....yikes! It made me strong though. Anyway, so I'm holding this picture and I'm thinking how some of the time I was in the corps was probably the best time in my life and then I put the picture away remembering that some of the time.....was also (still to this day) the worst times in my life.

Does anyone remember that picture? Who's the big guy - on the heavy side but really tall too - just a real big guy, anyone know? He was really cool.

• Upvote 1

Any possibility you could scan it and post it here?

Was that your first year in rez, or the second year?

I only got to Gunnison in the summer, for the Family camps. No doubt a whole different place in the winter!

• 7 months later...

Just checking in, God bless.

But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.

Now God had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs.

And the prince of the eunuchs said unto Daniel, I fear my lord the king, who hath appointed your meat and your drink: for why should he see your faces worse liking than the children which are of your sort? then shall ye make me endanger my head to the king.

Then said Daniel to Melzar, whom the prince of the eunuchs had set over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah,

Prove thy servants, I beseech thee, ten days; and let them give us pulse to eat, and water to drink.

Then let our countenances be looked upon before thee, and the countenance of the children that eat of the portion of the king's meat: and as thou seest, deal with thy servants.

So he consented to them in this matter, and proved them ten days.

And at the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king's meat.

Thus Melzar took away the portion of their meat, and the wine that they should drink; and gave them pulse.

As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams.

Now at the end of the days that the king had said he should bring them in, then the prince of the eunuchs brought them in before Nebuchadnezzar.

And the king communed with them; and among them all was found none like Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah: therefore stood they before the king.

And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the king enquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm.