GreaseSpot Cafe

Are you ready for this?

Research Geek

radar:

your stuff:

sKY4IT,

Help me out here! I don't understand what you are talking about. I am not much of a researcher, I don't quote scripture and I am lost!!!

Radar

Help you out with what? That there is more to the teachings of Christ than the mission of VPW?

I read your post that your not associated with that one group. As far as Christianity? Get on your pony and ride the horse. God gives us what we need to know and when we do what we know we get more to know. Thats about all I know. What do you know to do today? chew it do it and gitty up.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mj412,

Grace & peace

none of this was this thick untill he died tho. maybe because the internet was not here maybe because LCM got involved I cant say but I did read the other day in one of his books how vpw wanted others to think well of him .

mj, it was very thick before he died. Absolutely remember him very well and as well as he wished for you to think and as well as you can think of him.

song:

oh great and powerful song, you are about to post your number 2000, remember me when thou comest into thy 2000th post, with an answer to my post. The great and powerful song is about to speak:

Are they freindly spirits? friendly just listen: drum roll:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

quote:
Originally posted by sky4it:

radar:

your stuff:

sKY4IT,

Help me out here! I don't understand what you are talking about. I am not much of a researcher, I don't quote scripture and I am lost!!!

Radar

Help you out with what? That there is more to the teachings of Christ than the mission of VPW?

I read your post that your not associated with that one group. As far as Christianity? Get on your pony and ride the horse. God gives us what we need to know and when we do what we know we get more to know. Thats about all I know. What do you know to do today? chew it do it and gitty up.

sky -- you are misreading ror. She KNOWS there is more to Christ than vicenstein's take on it...duh!! Where did she say OTHERWISE. Quote, please. That is why she cannot figure out what the h you are referring to .... and neither can anybody else....

alfakat:

sky -- you are misreading ror. She KNOWS there is more to Christ than vicenstein's take on it...duh!! Where did she say OTHERWISE. Quote, please. That is why she cannot figure out what the h you are referring to .... and neither can anybody else....

I apologize. perhaps I read somebody elses quote and attributed it to radar. Sorry radar.

sky4it

posted November 08, 2004 14:56

song:

oh great and powerful song, you are about to post your number 2000, remember me when thou comest into thy 2000th post, with an answer to my post. The great and powerful song is about to speak:

Are they freindly spirits? friendly just listen: drum roll:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

sky4it does that come with rose flower petals and and 1000 doves to be released pon my coronation such a 2000 posts and twelve turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree and a magnificent realm of a cool green forest with mountans on the beach, a shangralalalalalalalalala

la la la la la lalalala, please no helium baloons~~~ how bout a wall of sound that would even deafen The Hammer of The Gods~~~

@ALBUM:

Houses of the Holy

ARTIST: Led Zeppelin

@SONG:

The Song Remains The Same

(Page/Plant) (5:24)

I had a dream

Oh, yeah Crazy dream,

ahh yeah.

Anything I wanted to know

Any place I needed to go

Hear my song

Yeah...

People don't you listen now?

Sing along!

Oh, You don't know what you're missing now.

Any little song that you know

Everything that's small has to grow.

And slow it grows!

Push push, yeah!

California sunlight,

sweet Calcutta rain

Honolulu starbright--

the song remains the same.

ooh! ooh!

Here we go!

Honolulu now...

Sing out Hare Hare,

dance the Hoochie Koo.

City lights are oh so bright,

as we go sliding

sliding

sliding through.

Oh!

@SONG:

The Rain Song

(Page/Plant) (7:32)

It is the springtime of my loving-

the second season I am to know

You are the sunlight in my growing

-so little warmth I've felt before.

It isn't hard to feel me glowing-

I watched the fire that grew so low.

It is the summer of my smiles-

flee from me Keepers of the Gloom.

Speak to me only with your eyes

it is to you I give this tune.

Ain't so hard to recognize-

These things are clear to all from

time to time.

Ooooh...

Talk Talk-

I've felt the coldness of my winter

I've never thought it would ever go

I've cursed the gloom that set upon us...

But I know that I love you so

but I know that I love you so.

These are the seasons of emotion

And like the winds they rise and fall

This is the wonder of devotion-

I see the torch we all must hold.

This is the mystery of the quotient-

Upon us all, upon us a little rain must fall.

Just a little rain?

ooooh, yeah

yeah yeah!

woahhh I respond upon a thread an welcome my 2000 births of posts this present GSC and not counting the first words i ever spoke when my *** was first slapped! Oh good sky4it you have placed this in a thread i so do adamantly oppose the TWIster sister from whence it came.

Nice , very nice, dig it

"There are no suprises in life. That's just life. Any surprise is either a birthday party or a call in the day that offers more than a surprise."

author unknown

Yeah and Nay such forgiveness as offered the originator this thread.

Fogiveness of those that continue to practice cult?

Its been about ten years and people do change~~~

Yepper there are many a wool soft as lamb skin a wolf loves.

It's been about 4 years since Osama Bin orchestrated the attack a well known day~~~ certainly we must forgive this person who has claimed allah his god~~~

I forgive Osahma~~~ yeah right~~~ i do~~~

Ahh Song that is such an extreme comparison and here is a tape # offered by one who has seen the light he once saw~~~

I am sure its worthy an enema your thought.

just forget about it, let us all rejoice in forgiveness and sing a song of forgiveness such a song a forgiveness is worthy those who still require such forgery~for~giveness that they may continue to have more and more their compassion a fat purse to deliver people from their knowledge their own sacrifice of forgiveness they once imposed 'pon their followers and still demand it a double portion~~~

does that make any sence?

just get over it and forgive~~~ blindness and deafness is legal

Edited by oneyedjackswild1 ps

sky4it

posted November 08, 2004 14:48

radar:

your stuff:

sKY4IT,

Radar

hey sky4it ya found some one ya can bully around!&? Ya took the PFAL years ago according the profile you answered~~~ obviously your years ago still require a signature the green card~~~ and then I may be wrong such a presumption~~~ well?!

oh the WE doth speak

have i read this properly?

going out on a limb (yucka yucka yucka) here but of course geek fellowships with shroyer. he's ordained in that group

my personal opinion, and who gives a you-know- what, is that people should take time off from the way cult before they do other stuff

but if it makes ya happy, be happy.... doesn't really affect me

We never came here to recruit. Toldja that.

Our purpose on WD and here predates our involvement with any group whatsoever.

After nearly thirty years of forced witnessing, I am not interested in proselytizing.

And yes, we took several years off.

But boy has this place changed. Used to be, we were welcome here.

Now I see we are trolls.

Just like "There ain't no strangers here at The Way" changed into a bunch of lying, accusing slobbering maniacs.

Such irony in the parallels.

song:

your comment:

hey sky4it ya found some one ya can bully around!&? Ya took the PFAL years ago according the profile you answered~~~ obviously your years ago still require a signature the green card~~~ and then I may be wrong such a presumption~~~ well?!

well gee song, I said I was sorry to radar, what do you want an apology too. Nope aint gonna do it to you. Thats been my mannerisms right song? Bullying people around. Think maybe you should say your sorry for indicating that? Well that'll be a cold one huh song. Your the cynic and it dont bother me about old twi doctrine, but does it have to belittle God also? At least thats the impression i get some times. So quit putting your little tattoo isms on me. Gee, If I aint welcome here song, why dont you just say so.

Cat, honestly now, WHO threw the first dirty kitty litter?

No your not a troll....lol, You have ONE person in 21 friggin pages of a thread drawing that paralell, and now your gonna raise your hackles n don THAT martyr suit??.....Come on, honestly, you have had plenty of folks trying to welcome you back....many even willing to overlook your earlier original slams against gspot n the *lower standards* that we posters enjoy here.... in vain, hoping that maybe we will see some of the brilliance and savy of our old dearly loved catcup....dunno seems to me that you stomped in here looking for a fight...too bad...guess maybe you found one or two willing to accomodate you.

Folks generally recieve what they throw out around here...

I think that if you had maintained any sembelence (sp?)of respect for the good people here... you wouldn`t have come in trouncing on toes....your whole demeanor communicates your disgust with sullying yourself with such riff raff....(ever see a cat walking across a dew covered lawn, disgustedly shaking it`s paws with every step?)

Please consider, like it or not, we are on the same team.

Edited by rascal

i did not mean you were here to recruit, catcup

i was thinking about offshoots like CFF when i wrote last 2 posts. i should have been more clear that i was not directing it at you and geek

i don't think it's a matter of not being welcome at all; i think it's a matter of being on a forum and saying how you feel. it feels pretty darn good

back when geek said, if this thread helps just one lurker, it was worth it. that statement gave me "way" shivers. i think people talking and getting things off their chest finally is well worth it too.

i'm not saying geek (or you) don't agree with that. geek's initial post reminded me of days gone by. sorry.

quote:

But boy has this place changed. Used to be, we were welcome here.

Now I see we are trolls.

Just like "There ain't no strangers here at The Way" changed into a bunch of lying, accusing slobbering maniacs.

Such irony in the parallels.

It's the same GSC, imo...

It's just happened to you this time.