Financial Controller Miller Bogie

miller@gartmorehouse.com

Bookings Margaret Hill margaret@gartmorehouse.com

and Sharon Telfer sharon@gartmorehouse.com

Manager of Life Long Learning

Elsie Bouffler -elsie@gartmorehouse.com

Food and Beverage Manager

Elaine Faulds - mail@gartmorehouse.com

These are the names when you click on about us. I don't recognize any of them from the way, but it's still a Christian place. Anybody recognize any of these names?

Here's what I found:

"Built by the Graham family on land purchased in 1644. The present house dates from early 18th century and a fine example of William Adam's work. There is a cemetery in the gardens of the house were some of the Graham family rest. In 1900 the house moved into the ownership of the Cayzer family. A pupil of MacIntosh, David Barclay was commissioned to re-design the building. He designed the west front altered the roof and added the tower. After being commandeered by the army during the 2nd World War, the house became a List D School at which time many outbuildings were added. The school closed in the 1980s and the building remained empty for 3 years until purchased by the Way College of Biblical Research. They moved on in 1997."

Doesn't say who owns it now, but it appears to be a Christian charitable organization.

quote:
Originally posted by My3Cents:

CGeer is in Maine? Any more details?

Any idea how big his organization is?

I heard his wife was ill. Anyone know how she's doing?

To my knowledge Chris Geer has no organization and he never owned Gartmore House it belonged to The Way IN Great Britain I have no idea what the trustee's did with the money from the sale. But Chris was a paid employee only, until his leaving. As for now he maintains a office in Scotland for Word Promotions where he has a couple of staff I believe and they ship books and CD's for the Walking in Gods Power Classes that he has. He also has a newsletter which he sends every so often called Glimpses of Truth. Which you may request for free.

Whitedove:

Since you know about Geer's operation, can you tell us about the "franchises" for his class? My understanding is that he has to approve you to run a franchise, and then you have to commit to X percent of your fellowship's ABS, or offerings or whatever they're calling them, to his organization. Or maybe it's just the fees people pay to take his class. I'm not sure. I'd love to hear the straight scoop.

If the teachings are as boring as the ones he did on the "Gartmore tapes," which I could only stomach for a little while, I can't imagine anyone going for them, but I know there are people in Cleveland who are WAY into Geer's thing.

I just don't get it, except my sense is that he appealed to the people who thought that without PFAL, we'd all go to hell in a handbasket, so he repackaged it and capitalized on their fear.

quote:
Exxie.......

THANK GOD FOR YOUR POST. Are you and I the only two living humans that think he , possibly could be a.......freaking fruitcake?

I knew he was a fruicake, when he taught that if you want to walk on water -- you start with puddles, and with practice, you "graduate" to larger bodies of water. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Silly girls. Don't you know he carries the "torch of the Word" from Dr. Wierwille?

Funny, I can never get no newsletter or response or invite to join anything from that group or its "members", even thogh at one time I was interested.

I am kind of suspicious of ANY group that does not embrace the Internet or has any public web site or some way that the general public can interact with them, "Contact Us" etc.

Is there something to hide? Took The Way a LOOOONG time to get a web site. Seems they were kind of forced into it so they didn't look bad. Some of us were telling them for years what to do but they didn't listen to sound advice. Their loss.

Well, where is CG and company? Time to reveal yourself.

Heck you could even start here if you want, since we were in the Corps together.

7th Corps Website

quote:
Originally posted by Linda Z:

Whitedove:

Since you know about Geer's operation, can you tell us about the "franchises" for his class? My understanding is that he has to approve you to run a franchise, and then you have to commit to X percent of your fellowship's ABS, or offerings or whatever they're calling them, to his organization. Or maybe it's just the fees people pay to take his class. I'm not sure. I'd love to hear the straight scoop.

If the teachings are as boring as the ones he did on the "Gartmore tapes," which I could only stomach for a little while, I can't imagine anyone going for them, but I know there are people in Cleveland who are WAY into Geer's thing.

I just don't get it, except my _sense_ is that he appealed to the people who thought that without PFAL, we'd all go to hell in a handbasket, so he repackaged it and capitalized on their fear.

Linda

I don't know much about the license fees but as you heard it includes a percent of the ABS plus a yearly or quarterly fee. Last I heard there were about 120 people licenced but that number has decreased as many could not keep up with the cost. The class fees are as follows the fee for the class stays in the area to pay for expences generally it is around 20-25 dollars the book fee is $70.00 for The Walking in God's Power Class and goes to Word Promotions. Since I have never been a applicant thats about all I know.

Trefer I was thinking about you when I posted my post hoping you would have some input as to what was the story there.

Excathedra A couple of former Gartmore staff work there and some others also. I don't know if they are paid or volunteer. I could dig up the names if you are interested email me.

Quote:by Igotout

I am kind of suspicious of ANY group that does not embrace the Internet or has any public web site or some way that the general public can interact with them, "Contact Us" etc.

Ha Ha well if you ever read his multi page teaching on "A Biblical Perspective on Computers Electronic Learning and Cyber-Realities. You would know that a website wont be happening any time soon. First off he would have to find a program that does not have a wizard in it as he will not use one that does. Here is a quote:

"I am careful to try to evaluate whether computer software is operating simply as a tool or whether it might also be seeking to affect my free will."

Quote; dmiler

I knew he was a fruicake, when he taught that if you want to walk on water -- you start with puddles, and with practice, you "graduate" to larger bodies of water.

David I think in fairness to him this was supposed to be a joke.His humor is pretty dry at times. You know that way if you fail you would not get too wet.

The guy destroyed TWI. He was the first to really hurt it. VPW hurt it with some of his "off-side activities" but the organization was still somewhat solid when he died. Geer came and for the most part, greedily destroyed it. It took Martindale to destroy the rest of it.

Succintly put, in a nutshell. In my opinion, nothing more than a power struggle of egomaniacs with dollar signs (greed) in their eyes. CG won. I bet he made a ton of dough off his "ministry" as have others.

Don't worry Chris. Those mean Wizards are all gone now. However, they have been replaced by an even worse demon called "Office Assistant".

Office Assistant

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

I would love to read a copy of that piece of "research" he did. Ha, ha, ha! Nutso.