GreaseSpot Cafe

TWI-minister gets 6 years for sexual assaults

Bob

I never knew TWI had mentors.

What is a mentor?

It's just one person so I wouldn't judge others that I have known that are exTWI or still in TWI. However, I definitely do not understand how TWI can stand behind this man in any way. He's a very sick man. How very sad this young girl (and others) had to go through such a thing. It's a little scary to think of all the adults I trusted around my young children when I was in TWI.

Between the years of 1995 and 2000 all Way Corps Grads that were still active were considered "ministers"

clergy or not. If they were still on the Corps lists as active corps then they were to be leaders of "tens" and tens of tens........clergy or not. And believe me, the word MENTOR never crossed the lips of the bot or bod or corps director's office.

Sounds to me like Ri*o Ma*ne**i called up the newspaper and had them recant the article.

Radar

Let's ask Rico Magnelli if he did this and what mentor means, and why no one has ever heard of it before.

Because, in Rico's own words:

Rico Magnelli, public relations coordinator for The Way International, said that the Way’s policy is to keep people fully informed.

"Anyone that has ever been involved in our ministry honestly knows that we explain decisions involving our ministry from A to Z, from soup to nuts, to our followers. This has been the pattern since 1942 from the founding board of trustees clear through to the current trustees and leadership body. We want people to be fully informed because we understand people, no matter who they are, have to make up their own minds," Magnelli stated.

Are The Way honoring their promise to keep their followers informed?

Mentor??? Yeah, right! I've NEVER heard that word used in relation to anything TWIt-related.

It doesn't change the fact that he wanted to be an exception to the law so he could

Represented by defense attorney David Sufrin, Naberschnig had asked Superior Court Judge Irvin Snyder to suspend the portion of his sentence that includes parole supervision for life. Compliance with Megan's Law mandates, he said, would make it difficult for him to return to his ministerial career.

If he was incorrectly called a minister, then how do you explain him asking for a lighter sentence to RETURN TO HIS MINISTERIAL CAREER? How stupid does TWI think people are? <_<

Mentor??? Yeah, right! I've NEVER heard that word used in relation to anything TWIt-related.

It doesn't change the fact that he wanted to be an exception to the law so he could

If he was incorrectly called a minister, then how do you explain him asking for a lighter sentence to RETURN TO HIS MINISTERIAL CAREER? How stupid does TWI think people are? <_<

EXACTLY! Funny! I never saw this either.... it was "Way Corps Minister" and "Ordained Clergy" And it was the WAY CORPS CLERGY who helped Mark move his things after his arrest and who "talk to him every week"in Mark's words.... WAY CORPS ORDAINED MINISTERS/CLERGY are STILL the ones who supported him AFTER HE PLEADED GUILTY!

Something to think about! <_<

WAY CORPS ORDAINED MINISTERS/CLERGY are STILL the ones who supported him AFTER HE PLEADED GUILTY!

Something to think about! <_<

Well, after reading and following this topic, this question comes to mind:

Wierwille, Martindale & some of The Way Corps were under the distorted thinking that 'one could be spiritual ENOUGH to handle' certain 'things'.

Is sexual relations with young children included in this obviously SICK thinking?

It must be, for 'fellow Corps' to rally and support Mark Naberschnig, even after he pleaded GUILTY!

Just sickening!

Rico Magnelli, public relations coordinator for The Way International, said that the Way’s policy is to keep people fully informed.

"Anyone that has ever been involved in our ministry honestly knows that we explain decisions involving our ministry from A to Z, from soup to nuts, to our followers. This has been the pattern since 1942 from the founding board of trustees clear through to the current trustees and leadership body. We want people to be fully informed because we understand people, no matter who they are, have to make up their own minds," Magnelli stated.

B as in *B*, and S as in *S*. :realmad:

When did they EVER stoop so low as to inform the *masses*, eh??

They run the *mushroom* cult --

"Keep em in the dark, and feed them manure."

Edited by dmiller

B as in *B*, and S as in *S*. :realmad:

When did they EVER stoop so low as to inform the *masses*, eh??

They run the *mushroom* cult --

"Keep em in the dark, and feed them manure."

Why I recall, not too long ago, being told that information about Ol Loy's sex-capades were in the 'need to know' category. We had to look online at the Ohio Court System to get any information.

I see those higher up Ministers have been working on their lying skills...

Two faced bullogany... Magnelli was talking out of his butt~

Two%20Faced_jpg.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...