GreaseSpot Cafe

Craig & Donna -- DIVORCED

skyrider

This newfound information deserves its own thread. It was getting buried and derailed in another thread.

quote:
No, you guys. They are divorced. Got it from a reliable source. -Pat

So........NOW we know. icon_razz.gif:P-->

Perhaps soon, someone can get this documented from the county records......just so we aren't accused of starting rumors. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

skyrider

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'twas the night before christmas,

and all through the house(hold)

none of the innies were stirrin'

until the news of this marriage fold.

yes, tis true, so unbelievably true...

and deceptively, they've been lied to

by twi's directors no less

oh my god.........what a mess!

so they scampered and skeedaddled

and stopped sending their money,

to an outfit laced with deception

and "biblical" baloney.

and to those who ridicule

the adventures of st. nick and reindeer,

its not that far-fetched to believe

than a cult full of fear.

so let's hoist our glasses

in a celebration of cheer,

and welcome lots more ex-twiers

in the upcoming year!

papajohn,

Don't you think that this might be a broad-stroke generalization?

quote:
why is it everyone WANTS to see bad things happen?

sure, they were a bunch of abusing a$$'s, but it seems to me that you are all falling over that stumbling block.

a great woman once said, if you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all.

According to "a great woman".......I suppose she would have wanted Jesus to NOT warn of the Pharisee and Sadducees hypocrisy?

Merry Christmas to you too. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Papa John

You asked why everyone wants to see bad things happen. I've wondered that myself sometimes. Like that Jerry Springer show ... why are people entertained by that crap? But I think this is different.

While divorce is essentially a "bad thing", there are times when it is necessary and therefore a good thing. Certainly in this case, it is totally appropriate. Assuming it was Donna who initiated the divorce (which I don't know, but it seems likely) ... it would indicate that she recognizes her own worth as a woman,as well as the example she needs to set for other women who look up to her. For her to stay married to this abusive man would imply that she accepts this kind of behavior within a marriage relationship, which could lead to others being hurt who try to imitate her. And the most likely females to imitate her would be her own daughters.

So, Papa John, perhaps we at Greasespot are actually celebrating this turn of events, rather than being amused by something "bad".

-Pat

quote:
I checked this county, shelby, and about 25 others last spring until I got sidetracked with TWI's lawsuit against me. Apparently, Craig and Donna did not want the info known. Too bad.

Pat,

If I understand what you're saying.....an Ohio resident can travel to another county seat and file for divorce?

If that's the case.......it wouldn't surprise me at all if craig (or donna) traveled to some DISTANT COUNTY, like say near Athens, Ohio to keep this divorce announcement secret. Somewhere far away.....where there were no fellowships, no innies to read the public notice.

Heck, look at the lengths twi went to in shipping craig off to toledo? Secret location, secret job, secret severance pay, secret EVERYTHING!

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

skyrider

Wait, I'm not married but I'd start with finding what state they were married in, or should I say what state the marriage license was issued from. If everyone is assuming Ohio I think that could be a wrong assumtion.

I don't know the answer.

Something else, see if Donna changed her last name back to her maiden name. I know what that is but I think most people do.

Seth

wow good point !

they should really let their divorce be known since it's looks so much weirder that they live apart

i think of rosie saying, now's your chance donnie, it's public that he screwed around on you -- now you can divorce him and save face -- AND WE CAN BE TOGETHR AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER AS LONG AS THOSE FAITHFUL WAYFERS KEEP SENDING THAT ABS

Johniam:

No. As Steve! said, what matters is where you live when you file for divorce, unless (as someone has suggested) you went out of the country to get one. I'm not sure, but I think you can also still go to Nevada for a "quickie" divorce.

I moved to Ohio after separating from my husband, but I ended up going back to Los Angeles to file because that's where I'd been living and had established residency.

Pat, search in all the distant counties you want - you will probably find nothing.

In Ohio the filing party (plaintiff) must be a resident of the county in which the divorce is filed for at least 90 days immediately preceding the filing. It's a matter of law.

According to current records I have seen, LCM still lists his residence as Wierwille Road, New Knoxville - so does Donna. If Donna filed it will be in whatever county she resides in and if LCM filed it will be in whatever county he resides in.

IMO so far, this divorce is nothing more than specualtion and hearsay until the "reliable source" can produce some solid evidence. Quoting an unnamed "reliable source" is still hearsay.

What evidence does this reliable source have? -- Have they seen the actual divorce papers? - or do they just know somebody who knows somebody that says so?