GreaseSpot Cafe

Rome City Campus

meganpenworthy

I'm taking college geography. my teacher wants us to write about a place. for some odd, and i don't know why, i had the desire to write about a place i haven't been in oh at least 16 years. Rome City. I don't have a good picture so I am asking anyone that has this if they could scan and email me a picture of the front. I'd *prefer* a copy of the drawing that someone did that was put on cards for people to give to friends/family. if you know what i'm talking about icon_smile.gif:)-->

It is odd, its been so long since I've been there but I remember it so well. I played everywhere from the attic to the basement(i was 6-11 when i lived there). Maybe someday I'll visit. maybe. someday.

Hi Megan:

I collect old postcards of the places I've lived, so I have some of the old Kneipp Springs cards. I'll post a few here and you can let me know if they'd be helpful. If so, I have 8 more that I could scan and send as e-mail attachments.

I'll post them in the "Every picture tells a story" forum.

Nice to see you here again!

Linda