GreaseSpot Cafe

Significant Historical Figures - Possessed?

Schwaigers

Do you remember TWI telling us about famous people throughout history - and how so many of them were possessed? We were told that the achievements of these guys could only have occurred with the help of the Devil.

Examples: DeVinci, Crazy Horse, various Olympic champions, Beethoven, all the popes, Mohammed Ali, Shakespeare, John Lennon, Joan of Arc, heck .. I even heard once that Ben Franklin was possessed!

Likewise, any so-called "child prodigy" kids were said to be possessed.

What was that all about anyhow? -Pat

In TWI world: Mozart was possessed because he was a child prodigy by the age of 3 and wrote his first piece at the age of 5. We know no child that age could do that without the help of debbil spurts.

Beethoven continued to write music when he was stone-cold deaf. Of course, that's impossible without some "spiritual" help - which couldn't have been from God!

DaVinci - well, he had too much foresight - he had to be inspired by debbils!

Ali's glove never touched Joe Frasier, yet Joe went down - must have been the debbil!

I was in residence during the Olympics when Nadia Comaneci scored a few perfect 10's in gymnastics. I remember Gerarld W. telling us in no uncertain terms that she was possessed

Unreal!

Hope R. color>size>face>

...I don't know who I am but life is for learning... we are stardust...size>face>color>

God

Hi All

It makes me sick to think how a fool I was to listen to men like LCM for one second

For any one to think because a child is got a real high iq or called a child prodity that child is possesed by devils

We know them by their fuits not by their knowledge has we all now know

If they only knew our brains were meant to be that smart but some lies and time weaking them and things I do not understand change things

You see we all should have iq's like Mozart had

But I'll brains can be heal and we have also the brain of Christ in us to use as needed

There a movie "Little Man Tate" about smart kids and their heart was to help

Now can a smart person be possesed or have devils upon him Yes but so can a person that is not smart

What fools we were to listen to LCM or VPW in their years of power because I tell you they have or had devil problems

Did not VPW say point one finger at someone elst point four at yourself

than VPW and LLM had four fingers pointing at them alot

I guess that all I know to say

with Love Roy

quote:
Originally posted by Schwaigers:

I even heard once that Ben Franklin was possessed!

I don't know if ol' Ben was actually possessed, but I did read in a book about teenage Satanism that Ben Franklin was once a member of a Satanist organization in England known as "The Hellfire Society". Perhaps he just flirted with disaster a little or was just a daring person. After all, who else would have the nerve to fly a kite in the middle of a severe thunderstorm? And many of those who did were often killed!

Chuck's secret signature:

Nobody has ever found freedom worshipping a god!

I don't need no stinkin' crown!

Chuck

It seems possible to me that one could be either divinely or demonically "possessed".

It is interesting to notice in Webster's Unabridged Dictionary that our English word "giddy" derives from the same Old English word for "God" (gheu) - "giddy"(ghidig) used to mean "possessed by a God". Sorry, I'm "giddy" over my "new" dictionary - all 20 lbs, 3000 pages bolted together of a 1952 edition with a leaf embossed cover in excellent condition, for which I paid a grand total of $2 at a church sale yesterday - God, I love a bargain!

The definition for "genius" is also very interesting: "A guardian deity or spirit of a person...A tutelary deity: the ruling and protecting power of men, places or things; a good or evil spirit supposed to be attached to a person and influence his actions..."

[This message was edited by TheInvisibleDan on February 01, 2004 at 19:04.]

I'm sure we've all heard people say at one time or another, if Jesus came today, he'd be diagnosed as having schizophrinia, as would joan of arc and a few others.

but you see, I'm stupid and didn't listen to what they told me when I was 'in', I just studied my bible and did 'my own thing'. maybe thats why they asked me not to come back. they didn't want someone who could think for themselves.

possessed, I doubt it, inquisitive, probably, smart, deffinatly. if it wasen't for those people and their thoughts and inventions where would we be?

oh, wait, I guess none of this counts becuase if all those people were possessed I guess mr. gates is too and all this internet stuff is a form of possession. muhahahahahahha icon_smile.gif:)-->

I heard Ben F was possessed but I heard it was because of all the affairs he had! Ha! And I hear that from a TWI Rev.!

Ha!

I heard Thomas Jefferson was because he did not believe in God or something? Anyone recall?

Hope, I heard that about that fight as well. The punch never happened and he went down -- he was struck by a spirit.

Dot_Matrix.gif

Dorothy Thompson:

Fear grows in darkness; if you think there's a bogeyman around, turn on the light.

from Dot:

quote:
I heard Thomas Jefferson was because he did not believe in God or something? Anyone recall?

Thomas Jefferson was a Unitarian and I have seen him quoted by TWI people to support their disbelief in the Trinity. They were also equally happy to quote him in song.

Listen to "America Awakes" - "we hold these truths to be self-evident" is quoted in one of the songs!

People that make such accusations are hardly consistent in how they make use of famous people!

Trefor Heywood

"Cymru Am Byth!"

My little son Jimmy had an IQ of 152. We had to put him is a private school and he was skipped from the 2nd grade to the fourth grade and if he had lived they were about to look for a school for gifted children and I can tell you for sure he was not possessed, he sit when he was only 6 years old.

So TWI put that in your pipe and smoke it, also all my kids had

IQ's over 140.

And they all sit and love God.

Dovey....proud owner of two low riders...Dovey's Doxies...... too dumb to post pics http://gscafe.com/groupee/forums?s=9716057...a&ul=4846073735

Dan! Whoa! 2 bucks, huh? Wanna sell it to me for $4?????? Please??? LOL icon_wink.gif;)-->

Now about that definition...

OK...so...it's from the Latin gignere or beget.

Wow. Suddenly all of the years of being told I was possessed make sense. If I had known all along it was because I was smarter than them, I would have found my current path so much earlier! (I am currently being accused of listening to spirits...so now I know it's because I'm so smart. anim-smile.gif )

So the alternative to having genius would be described via its antonyms...such as (taken from www.thesaurus.com)

• impotence
  • paralysis
  • limitation
  • benchwarmer
  • loser
  • imbecile
  • moron
  • devil
  • evil

Hmmmmm....sorta says it all, doesn't it?

?????????????