GreaseSpot Cafe

How do I cancel my membership?

def59

well I suppose you could erase your profile...and change your password to something you just "type in" and then save preferences.....but I'm not sure that's the info you wanted.

Perhaps you could ask Pawtucket to take you off the rolls.

Dale, I'm so sorry to hear that you will be leaving. I have enjoyed your posts also. Your a real nice guy from what I remember and I hope everything goes well for you in your travels of life. Good luck, dale!!!!!

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

oops sorry, I mistook who you were. Sorry, but now that I know you aren't the person I was thinking of I do remember your posts and will miss you!!!

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

Hello Def:

Why don't you simply try not posting for a while. See how this goes. If you feel good about not posting then continue to not post. However, if you get the posting bug again then log in and see how things are going and whether Grease Spot is to your liking still. No one is twisting your arm. I have felt like not posting at times also. Maybe I will stop posting temporarily and then be back at it after a while. For example, if my work load gets to busy. You are free to post or not to post which ever you prefer. If you are serious try deleting Grease Spot Cafe from your Favorite Web sites link.

Ex, is that like internet reincarnation? icon_smile.gif:)-->

I want to come back as a tie. "Tie". or "Ty". Ty Tabor is a rippin' guitar player in the band Kings X and I've always thought that was a cool name.

Sudo, once a sock, always a sock!

def, if you're like me time is hard to come by. But posting here when you want to is kind of fun sometimes. The posts don't go if you don't type.

I've heard from a couple people that Larry Panarello has a ministry/church/operation of some kind and advises, tells, not sure of the right word - people to not post here. Now that may not be accurate so anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard that buzz indirectly and also that if you do you can't "go" to his stuff. True? Apparently posting, reading, participating on GS erodes the mind or something. I'll grant you, diciphering some of my posts can be detrimental to sane thinking but overall, I find that kind of control degrading and well, silly. Or maybe it's just advice. Whatever it is, I don't like people telling me what to do with my free time, but that's just me.

Anyway, it's a good question. Can you be deleted from the Book of Greasespot? icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

'when you're in love, there's no time and no space. there's a permanent smile on your face...

and hey somewhere, you threw your fear in the sea of no cares...'

Socks,

Re:"I've heard from a couple people that Larry Panarello has a ministry/church/operation of some kind and advises, tells, not sure of the right word - people to not post here."

Like you, I hope that turns out not to be so. I'd be so disappointed to find out that some people can't learn lessons very well.

Hey Trefor, I like that! Leave the Greasespot and you become a TWI'er by midnight. Hee-hee!

sudo

yous guys are sooooooo funnnnnyyyyy

hey tell the other larryp to quit dissin' my homie church !!!!!!!

once greased always greased

you're still a greasespot if ya never post again icon_wink.gif;)-->

cyber reincaration ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha good one

[This message was edited by excathedra on August 23, 2003 at 14:46.]

Edited by Guest

I am trying to stop the posts from coming to my e-mail site. How can I do this? I changed everything in MySpot, but nothing helps.

I don't want to get any more posts, at least not now.

As for the reasons, I believe God does not want me here any more — if he ever did. My wife and friends at church are happy with my decision and I am too.

So how can I disconnect?m

Doesn't sound like he's happy about it.

Sounds like it's "best," as in, Greasespot is good and no Greasespot is best. It's the old decision - good vs. best. What's most blessed? What's less blessed? Better to go with most blessed, especially if you're outvoted or outnumbered by those who know better, or rather, best.

Edited by Guest