GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday OnionEater, 3/16. Hope it's keen!

Onion Eater -- Heyyyyyyyy Bro -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY on the 16th!! icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif

Here in Minnesota, March 16th is St. Urho's Day, the Finnish equivalent to the Irish St. Patrick's day, on the 17th.

Both are credited with ridding their respective countries of some sort of bug. Do you suppose that St. Patrick and St. Urho were both ONIONEATER'S TOO??!!

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif:D-->

They got rid of them there bugs somehow, and if they did it by eating onions, then you are in line for saint-hood! icon_wink.gif;)-->

Have a happy one, and shed tears of joy, not those induced by the onion. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Edited by Guest

Thanks for the kind words. This was the first time in 5 years that my daughter was able to come home for my birthday so It was a good one for me.

Y'a know that old trees just grow stronger, and old rivers grow wilder ev'ry day. Old people just grow lonesome, waiting for someone to say, Hello in there, Hello.

So if you're walking down the street sometime and spot some hollow ancient eyes, please don't just pass'em by and stare, as if you didn't care, say Hello in there, Hello.

(John Prine)

Thus Sayeth "The OnionEater"

Ayuh