GreaseSpot Cafe

Rene Walberg

Oneluckymutha

Does anybody know or remember who Rene Walberg (sp) was?

She lived with me in a branch Way Home during her apprentice corp. year about 1985, in San Diego. Not sure which WC that would have been??

I think she went to Emporia after that but not sure.

She was originally from New York. I still think about her after all these years and wonder where she is......

P.S. Rene, if you are out there, I was Vonski Jabalonski and you were Rene Farley

Edited by Guest

• 1 year later...

Rene was in the 16th WC and I met her first block of my last year in residence. Rene is a funny, sweet and wonderful individual. I found her to be a very refreshing person to be around.

I found Rene though Waydale several years ago. We exchanged letters a couple of times and then she moved and I lost her again. She was living in Florida and happily married. That is all I can remember.

Jacqueline

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, thanks for the reply Jacqueline.

Rene is one of my all time favorite people. She was very funny & made me laugh a lot.

We did some crazy things that year together. Like sneaking out for Big Mac's at McDonald's the night before a "fast" we were supposed to go on. We did some very interesting door-to-door witnessing, too..

Anyway, I'm glad to hear she got married. Hope she is out of TWI. She is just one of the sweetest, funniest people I've known & really loved God.

OLM

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm not sure where Rene is but we had a lot of fun together at Camp Gunnison.

We used to do coffe commericals together that would leave people in tears.

A wonderful, funny, smart spiritual woman.

Hey Rene..........we named our son Gunnison icon_smile.gif:)-->

Don't worry........we've been out of TWI since Craig's ridiculous ultimatium in 1989.