GreaseSpot Cafe

Joel Palmer

Sunny1

• 3 weeks later...

I work with someone named Joel Palmer. I do not know if he was ever in the way and don't want to ask him unless I'm sure it's him. Can you give me any info about where he is from or what he looks like that might help me determine if it's the same guy?

• 2 weeks later...

I knew a Joel Palmer - not tall, nor overly short either - but definintely a very nice person.

The Joel I knew was in, i think, the 22nd or 23rd corps. He also has a brother named H***y, and used to live in NY. Last I knew (4 yrs ago), he was in Colorado.

Per

Joel had contacted me via e-mail a few years back. He was in Colorado and doing fine. I never heard from him again. We were at Gunnison together.

Sunny.. I just signed up here and it has been rather confusing on how to reply.I e-mail you. I hope to here from you.

quote:
Originally posted by Sunny1:

Where are you?!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone and thanks for your help.

Joel and I were in contact for the last 6 months or so, then all of a sudden he fell off the planet! haven't heard from him in about 2 months.

not like him at all. . . any info would be appreciated.

like. . . where in THE heck are you??