GreaseSpot Cafe

Melanie Berry and Susie Wausung

LiarLiarPantsOnFire

Melanie graduated from the 13th corps and ended up marrying a great guy from the 17th corps.

The last time I spoke with her was 4 years ago and she was definitely still in. Doug and Melanie McEwen live in the Denver/Aurora area. If they are still there, their number is listed.

Radar

If she is out....please come back and let me know. thx.

Susie (Wassung) Axtell and her husband Steve are living in the Charlotte, NC area. and have 3 girls. The oldest just graduated this past year I think.

I believe they're in the book.

They have been out for a long time. I go to a teen fellowship in their home when I'm in Charlotte.

Edited by AHAT

• 9 months later...

Nope. Susie married Steve Axtel shortly after she graduated from the Tenth Corps. It may even be that they got married in the Corps weddings in 1982. She was a good pal of mine, and I can see why any guy could be crazy about her. She was (and probably still is) the love of God personified. A most excellent woman.

Was David Kramer the semi-wealthy guy who sponsored her in the Corps and came to Emporia to visit her all of the time? I was kinda jealous of that guy...

• 8 months later...
Nope. Susie married Steve Axtel shortly after she graduated from the Tenth Corps. It may even be that they got married in the Corps weddings in 1982. She was a good pal of mine, and I can see why any guy could be crazy about her. She was (and probably still is) the love of God personified. A most excellent woman.<BR><BR>Was David Kramer the semi-wealthy guy who sponsored her in the Corps and came to Emporia to visit her all of the time? I was kinda jealous of that guy...

If anyone finds out contact info for Steve and Susie I'd love to have it. Steve and I go back a ways...a long ways and yeah - I've been out since 1987 so it's been awhile

• 5 weeks later...

Wacky, Susies' sister Katherine witnessed to Dave Kramer and they were together for at least 10 years. He was booted out of the 14th? corpse his final year. I never heard the whole story though.

Kath got married to someone else (can't remember his first name) around 1998 and last I heard about two years ago was separated. They had no children. She is my daughters' godmother.