GreaseSpot Cafe

I miss my "innie" wife

TheEnd

You're not the only one to hurt like that.

If you don't have any support systems (friends/family) close by to where you live, you can get some support here...

Don't be worried about sounding like a dumb***, like you said, it's not unique.

You are also not the only GSer who has suffered depression. There are several, including me. We are here because we understand.

Let us know how we can help you out.

The End,

I found your post very open and honest!!! Thank you so much for sharing.

I think a lot of people here have been down your road. I know that I have concerning depression and at times have needed meds.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I'm sorry its been a hard road but it sounds like you are getting the help you need. It will take time for your heart to heal.

Again, thanks for your openness!!!!!!!!!!!

If you do not tell the truth about yourself you can not tell it about other people.

virginia woolfe

TheEnd...It's not wrong or unusual to feel that way. I still miss my best friend that's still in. We were like sisters but in the end she rejected me. She also ended up rejecting her husband that just got out too (although she doesn't reject his money).

Some hurts just never quite heal. But we deal with it somehow & move on with our lives. It sounds healthy that you are at a place in your life where you can finally grieve your loss.

Get close to friends & family. Over time, things will fade & new things will replace them (not your children of course). Be there for those lovely daughters because one day, they will be able to make their own decisions.

You are loved & understood friend.

Dear T.E.,

You brought tears to my eyes and I hurt for you. But, please remember that the valleys are where God works because we can't help ourselves anymore. Believe me, I've been there MANY times and I know what you're going through.

Someone very dear to me has been diagnosed with what I think you may have. Please send me a private message if you know how and I'll be glad to share some things he has done that have helped. He came very close to losing his wife, too.

Please remember, you are loved, at least here, anyway. We care.

WB

"[if] there were none who were discontented with what they have, the world would never reach for anything better." Florence Nightingale

The End

I too am so sorry for your pain. Sometimes a counselor can provide a good listening ear. But if you don't wanna go to a professional counselor, I know many churches around here (mine included) have some kind of "divorce recovery ministry." Also, my church offers "lay counselor" volunteers, who have been through the same circumstances, as support.

Hugs heart.gif

TheEnd

I know how you feel also. I felt very alone and without purpose when I left twi. I went to a Divorce Care Group at a local church. It is group therapy, and it allowed me to vent my feelings and frustrations. It is a great support group. It really helped me not only to mend and recover my relationship with God, but it also helped me to move on from my 20 year cult experience and dysfunctional relationship with a man I had in twi. I wanted to say what I wanted to without being judged, and that group provided that safe haven for me.

I hope for the best for you. There are some great people here at the cafe who lend a caring ear and shoulder--me included. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects.

TheEnd, unless she is so cold and hard-hearted, I would bet she misses you too..

I miss a friend dearly that is still in, but I have come to terms that I could never change his way of thinking or believing. Maybe someday he will see above TWI as we have.

She will need someone should she leave and you will, more than likely, be the one she looks too when she does. Ya know TE, her household family will do her as they do those who leave.

Part of the healing process is talking about your feelings. Looks like you're on your way to healing. God Bless and know all of us are here for you...