GreaseSpot Cafe

Lynn Strauhal

vickles

Vic,

you will have to talk to me about this.

I just talked to mom (Pat) and all the kids EXCEPT Lynn live around mom and dad, they live in Tigred OR, just outside Portland.

I talked to mom when I was a traveling sales person.

call me on christmas, free cell time!! hooray,

love you girl,

suz

• 3 months later...

Suzi, I just read this and forgot to talk to you about this. Would love that phone number. So we will have to remember next time...huh? lol There is always so much to talk about with your travels!!!

Def, where were you sent for wow that year?

I last saw Micahael and MJ at MJ's sisters wedding in Charlotte, NC. That was at least 6 years ago.

Michael ran my pfal class in Spokane, WA circa. 1982. At that time Mikes sister and her kids were living with them. I think her name was Kitty Canan?.

• 3 years later...
Joann and Clyde got divorced long ago, and Joann returned to the homestead with her 3 kids, where she remarried to a guy with kids also. This was in the mid 90's and from there, I have no idea. I assume she resettled in that area.

Nice post, I knew Joann, she was WOW in Lynchburg, VA..

• Like 1

There are a ton of Strauhals on John Richeson's Corps website.

Thanks. Yes, you reminded me of the size of their family. Thanks for the recommendation...michael

I joined even though I was never in residence. I was only apprentice corps. At first there was an issue with me joining since I wasn't in residence. I told him I was there to connect with people I haven't seen in years and who I've never found at GSC. He said I could get a temporary ID, but then he never deleted my account. Maybe it will be deleted after this. :biglaugh: Oh well.