GreaseSpot Cafe

10th Corps

ex10

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Hi there! y'all probly don't know me, and probly don't want to no-how, heck! I don't ev'n want to be a rown myself!

I'm posting over here on account of notinkansasanymore'sss suggestatin I look for any news of my ol' buddy Paul Knopf over here. ANy y'all fine ex10th 'member him? Izza not sure wchich corp he called home, but I think his first year was 81 or 82, he wuz my coordinatator in Centerpoint alybamy 81-82. Any info would be appreciated, but probly won't shut me up so seller be ware!

Like giving me to the enemy(Jesus Christ) was a bad thing....

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I started with the 10th corps and graduated with the 11th. Did my interim year in Houston - and then ANOTHER year there (hence graduating with the 11th.) I'm a bit new to this and I'm wondering who's out there???

Hey Ex10 I think I know you - and I am in texas as well in Fort worth to be exact. We were in our first twig in 10th corps together and we actually ran together for a while.. One morning as we were walking in you looked at me and said,"Goll-ee you're short...!"

Let me know if I have the right person -

Hi Doojable. I was in the Tenth Corps too. I used to have a white 1966 Plymouth Valiant with a car top box on it with a set of deer antlers on it, which became known as the "Deer Mobile" to some, particularly to the Robert Kri*bel crowd. It also had my trademark "aoogah" horn. Maybe you remember it and me? And maybe not...

Sorry Jonny Lingo,

I vaguely remember the car - but I'm too old to remember faces - I didn't graduate with you guys - If you feel you can trust me, PM me maybe then we will see if we know each other or not.

Hope that wasn't too much of an invasion considering the privacy factor around here....

I promise to keep it quiet - Just ask Ex10.

Dooj

Hey BTW - does anyone know where Brenda Mooncotch is? let her know I want to say Hi if you do....

Dooj

Edited by doojable

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
.... There have been other 10th that have made a pitstop here, but seem to have moved farther on down the road.

Maybe they got tired of the menu?

Maybe that pistop mess needs to be cleaned up ... lol ... so the 9th corps brethren are hanging with the 10th corps now ... I guess we are all formal ex corps now ... or are we?

I never sent in any resignation ... almost time for me to start collecting my pension ... is this where I apply for that? :dance:

edited ... Ha, I see wrote pistop ... and it was not intentional ... the mind is a terrible thang :)

Edited by rhino

Hey ya'll ninth guys are welcome over here anytime.

Seeing as how it's just us ladies, since Johnny is playing hooky. :wave:

And we've got beer, too, and fine wine thanks to dooj, and jack black, compliments of top.

So come on over for ladies night. :drink: