GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Helloooooooooo!

I missed you!

Had a fun train ride this past weekend; went to a family wedding in Fort Worth.

Pass the cake.

I did homework all the way there, and all the way back.

Coffeeeeeeee.

Send Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

(((((((((((((allyouguysandgirls))))))))))))))))

I think about you, even when posting isn't possible. Hope that you had a great long weekend.

I saw that movie about the Emporia minister, years ago. The woman (that he killed his wife in order to be with) dropped him like a hot rock when he couldn't benefit her any longer. Real life makes a better story than anything people could make up!

"Be just, and fear not."

We missed you too Professor niKa!

But we've been having fun too.

Mebbe we should have a poll to see how many believe the Caged Bird did it and how many think he got railroaded...

I read some a dat stuff. I can just imagine how the media attention was at least a factor in some way.

Yeah, Yellowdripper, I "need to know" what is in that lockbox carepackage of yours.

Any small, barnyard animals??

Any graven images??

Wilbur the love goat???

Inquiring minds (nous's) want to know ...

Hayward Chappell setup tonite for the Dealing with the Renewed Mind class. Right after rollaway ...

So, Ole Beehive couldn't sleep, eh?

In the Super, Duper, Advanced, Living-a-Little-Lower-Than-Victor Paul Wierwille Class, Mike uncovered a ubiquitous set of keys to Walking by the Spirut. Beehive, if you master these keys you could be on your way to being EVEN MORE spirutchell…while you can’t sleep.

In the 151st key to walking by the spirut, it says “If you can't sleep, start posting and maybe you will be able to hook up with some other insomniacs.” If that doesn’t work, you gotta go to Key 152 to walking by the spirut….

Key 152

“Don’t Post Sitting Up. By the time you get to this key, God has already told you to Go To Bed! God won’t tell you a second time until you obey the first time. So Go to Bed and Keep Posting”

The 153 Key could apply here, too. “To receive revelations from others, you must first learn to mumble.”

This powerful key has unlocked more doors than you can shake a stick at!! Just start mumbling every chance you get, mumble while you are walking down the street, mumble on the subway, mumble while having sex, mumble every chance you get... be more mumble. If you practice the presence of mumble, you will get street people walking up to you and they will start telling you ALL kinds of revelations!!

Right Arm, TooGray!!!!

But that isn't just mumbling or muttering as JAL would say. That mumbling is really speaking the wunnerful works of Mog.

Sometimes that revelation will come from the most unlikely of sources, like the street people, or even train people. But as we know, truth is truth, a tooth for a tooth, every jot and tuttle, and it certainly will cure any insomnia one may have.

Remember: a KEY is just that. A key. It is not the motor, it is not the wind beneath my wings, it is a KEY. I have lots of keys. Big keys, little keys, silver keys, rusty keys, why, I even have part of Key Largo in a jar.

Did you hear that?? Who's touching me??

Lo shanta ...

well MissBeehive... so sorry to hear that you couldn't sleep... BUT I've got something that will help you out!

Did you know that if you'll just speak in tongues for... oh... about six or seven hours, it'll be just like taking a nap for twenty minutes!

... so ... you just sit down and do that for awhile (you can do it 'silently' too you know, so's folks won't think your crazy) you'll be good as new, right as rain, fit to be tied, held under suspicion... oops! never mind that last one... er... I don't know why that came to mind...

... big hitter, the lama...

well... I gotta admit that I didn't read every jot and tittle of GrayMan's post... if'n I had, I would've seen that we was talkin' bout the same things!

and then Reverend2Ts had the same revelation!

So... MissBeeQueen, you need to go out and find a homeless person, mumble something to them, telepathically relay whatever they mumble to you back to Simeontheloaded and then you'll feel rested (after doing this for six or seven hours, or until it's time for lunch)...

Simeontheloaded, God told me to tell you to get your believing decent and in order and to get the spare key from under the fender... or just look behind the dresser...

... big hitter, the lama...

Now, Tom, that is just Too Strange...

God told me, to tell you, to tell Rev 2Ts, to tell Simon, that his keys are in safe keeping... hidden from before the foundations of the world, right next to the foundation of his house.

God gave me distinct revelation by way of a VISION... I saw a hole in his shorts pocket, and saw his keys

S

L

I

D

I

N

G

down his leg, being kickd off his shoe and coming to rest by the foundation of his house by the door.

TomStrange. You tell him that. And don't change the story... other wise you won't have the word of god any longer, just men's opinion.

ps, TomStrange

God also showed me that your fly is down. icon_eek.gif Zip UP, Dude!

Not te kind of vision I had expected to get.... to say the least. But you can't choose the time and place for revelation... we all know that!

Oh wait, I just looked down, that was MY fly... OK. It all is making more sense now. Gues I had my ears closed and had to hear from heaven through a vision of you.

Okay boys, settle down. The God of our fodders in the vierville spake unto me (He had a different voice this time).

And brother Simon (in the east, when a man calls somebody "brother"...),

That revelation was not TO you. It might be

F-O-R your learning, but it is not T-O you.

It was for brother Butterwhipper, whose ministry to the lost sheep of the tribe of the Chickasaw's.