GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

((((((((Simonzeebugger))))))))))

Now THIS is our ensample of the stayed mind!!! I tried my best to get 'ole Simonette to shift gears WITH overlap, to get him to 'trip out' on the renewed landmine, but what does he do?? Why, it's as plain as the nose on mah face!! He HUGS me. Just like Sammy So-so. Just like Niatross. Syborg, you have melted mah heart with the golden glove of God in the renewed bat in manifestation in Wrigley playground. Why you were never our corps coordinator, I will never understand. With you at the helm, and Elrod at your right hand pitcher, we would have had a shutout.

What do you think those Marlins' faces looked like after that shipwreck?? I'll bet they couldn't have won any beauty contests or NL championships.

Let's just wait for tonite's contest. Maybe God almighty will recompense those stubbies for their erros, which was meet.

Don't mean to interrupt all the exciting sports talk. Did intend to post my "Hi and thanks" on the 9th Corps Tread. Guess now I know what "New Topic" means.

Posting is unfamiliar to me so, I may yet make further wrong dividings of the treads of gs.

I was Apprentice for 9th Corps, then College Div 78-79, then in the 10th Corps, then 11th Corps. Always was a smorgaseboard kind of guy.

Hi and Welcome Bbuzzes!

I know someone who played with Tom Burkes band...

I love the fiddle. Do you still play today?

Hi you 9th corps nuts! I wasn't 9th corps... but was married by one... does that count?

Can I belong... can I can I can I ? ... please, please, please!

'til the next time...

Edited by Guest

Yep, to ala.

I still play. That's what I do for a living.

The only other guy from Tom Burke's band that year who I remember by name was the drummer W...

And to Rock... not so much.

I remember Friedrick and Ruthie, but didn't play with them much because they were so violiny and I was so fiddly. I'm a little bit more violiny nowadays, but still not a classical player.

Wish I could remember names of folks as well as some of you all. I recognize the names and remember faces and characters, but can only put together a few.

that's why we need to do vegas, so it's all not such a big blur icon_wink.gif;)-->

bbuzzes (how do you pronounce that) ? do you remember a really really tall guy, i think his name was paul (?) and he was dating judy cunningham

and how 'bout leslie daminakis (sp?) father, pete ? he and i were friends

♥

Edited by Guest

Cubs Win in 11!

And... for refreshments I have some of those little chocolate Entemann's donuts, some twinkies (with the Fry Daddy) and some GORP... oh yeah... and I brought some cheese wedges and apples for Simontheloaded and Swallowflipper...

... I've been here and I've been there and I've been in between...