GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Hi,you'nzall,

Just checkin' in to let you know I haven't been crucified,or gotten Alzheimer's and forgotten my way,or gone out WOW II in TWI III,or joined the Sunset Corpse with our dear,departed brother,Clarence,God rest his soul...

I want to be sure when the roll is called up yonder I'll be there(I'll be there)...

I'm ok.You're ok.....

What poppycock....

Well Easter's coming up,and I'm going to give you my recipe for my Easter meal,which I've eaten nearly every Easter Sunday since I was a kid...I find it even tastier than the delicious hot meal I enjoyed with the Tuttles...

Slice up a couple of the colored easter eggs and throw them into a large cereal bowl.

Add in a large handful of diced ham.

Slice and add one decent length of keilbasa.

Add a large enough dollap of horseradish so your eyes water and nose burns with every bite.

Pour cold buttermilk over the entire concoction,sit in your favorite chair,tune in King of Kings or some other religious movie,and dig in...

You know, while working, I find myself singing quietly "We'll follow the Man of God, WHEREVER he wants to go ....".

And for Simon's sake, "... neither foolish jesting, which are not convenient ..."

Well, YOU tell ME when it IS convenient, sos I don't cause mah brother and mah babes to stumble ...