GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Oh, yes. So did I. And the sweet person who sent the check had never even met me. It took one phone call.

I have prayed for him, whenever I think of him, for years; he's likely passed on now.

I met him a few years later. He had a child in another Corps. You know, a whole lot of the folks who were on the edges of the ministry were just sweet-hearted people who loved God, and wanted the kids to be able to experience growth. He was like that, and I'll never forget him.

Well,it's still nine-something here....You guys got it all wrong...

Well,....I don't know who did the believing,...but I certainly didn't do the praying....Fellowman blows into town with his chillens and hillbilly pickup truck on his way to see Mickey Rat and Donald Disney...So we goes out for lunch and shipper has a Samuel Adams for the first time..Oh,and they're having a contest there....Order a Sam Adams,fill out a card,and if you're lucky,...or have the faith of a blind man planting a good mustard seed,they draw your name,you get to sit in a new Lazy-Boy recliner during the NCAA final and get your food and drinks for free and take the new Lazy-Boy home...Well guess who's itinerant wow-rover,here today-gone today's name get's drawn?...So fellowman will be back here Monday,so I could watch him in my chair watching Illinois beat North Carolina...As Leon Spinx would say, "God's my main man!"...

Isn't God good?

Isn't God good??

As Michael Spinx would say, Allah haves bleffsed mah brudder.

While on staff-infection at HQ our interim year, I "guessed" the weight of a side of beef at a grocery store in St. Marys (no guesswork about it, spiritually), and won $100 free groceries.

Thanksgiving is indeed ThanksLiving. A man's gift maketh room for him.

A little leaven leaveneth, a little folding of the hands, a little slumber to thine eyes ...

It was all part of a divine plan Lifted...

...and a lazy boy for the lazy boy! will wonders never cease!

niKa.. it's that time of year again... you got any space in the root cellar?

and myseestorEx, are you staying dry up there? I hear tell there's some flooding going on in those parts...

...reverend2Ts, all is well with you?

Shalom... (you say goodbye and I say hello...)

Niki, I went to the old part disneyland and stayed out of the California Adventure to reclaim my childhood.

Simone I got home last night at 11:30 pm and in bed at 1:30, driving all the way from Winslow Arizona ( I hear a song from the past) only to got to work at 5:30. Although I wanted to stay longer I thought of myself like a fish that goes stale after the third day. Hence, "by now he stinketh". Thanks Simone for all of the generous hospitality to the Fellowshipper tribe.