GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Hi, Fellowshipper!

We are fine. We saw a summer flick with two moms and six kids, had snowcones, and are back home cleaning and being responsible citizens.

After the move, all six kids went down to the front of the deserted theater and danced to the music of the end credits.

By the way, Happy First Day of Summer, everybody!

icon_cool.gif

And how is everything going for an OkieAussie with a new bride, hopefully over his jetlag?

Are you used to Foster's yet, or picking up the accent? Been surfing? Run from a croc?

Crikey!

wave.gif:wave:-->

The kids got on the plane back to the states this morning. What an empty feeling of seeing them off.

Most common phrases I hear is how ya going emphasis on going. G'day mate, he's a fair dinkum mate. No worries, no drama,cheers,good on ya. Julia is my interuptor I mean interpreter so I can understand the Auckers.

Don't care for Foster beer but have a liking for Victoria Bitter lager. yummy. It'll set ya free.

Hay! Congratulations there Rondo! Damn! That is just so nice to hear. No doubt you are wrapped in the arms of marital bliss! And hey, since you and your brother are "Rythm and Blues" (R + B), did Blues show up for the wedding?

Well, I'll make sure to let Mrs Lingo know of your "tying of the knot". No doubt she will be thrilled also...

p.s.

And...how was the.........honeymoon? wink2.gif;)-->

Fancy finding you over here notinkansas...your handle makes me want to change it with amusing variations and twists like notintokinkyassesanymore and other rude stuff like that, but I will refrain untill I get to know you worse.

You suggested I post about Paul Knopf over here and maybe the 10th and 11th threads...Im thinking? So here goes: Any body remember a 9th or later corpsmember Paul Knopf? did his first year as wowo coordinator or leader in Centerpoint Alybamia, blond curly hair, skinny runner type (no duh-in the corps) mustach, rich parents from New York, pretty intellectual type? Anybody have a line on him, or at least some juicy stories, innapropriate comments or whatever? I am overtaken by an itch to find out about my old friends/partners in deception.

hopelessly enslaved by the enemy(Jesus Christ)

Excathedra:

How did I miss your earlier posts? Happy, Happy birthday! I wonder if this cafe gives free dessert on one's birthday?

Many happy returns, my friend.

Dan: I suggested "some Corps after 9th." I didn't know Paul well; sorry. I don't believe that you and I ever met. I wish you good luck in finding him.

First (God) : Congrats Mr and Mrs Fellow. Be fruitful, multiply and RE-plenish Aussiedom. Have a quiver full!!!

Second (Others) : Sexie, I so wish I could have thrown a b-day party for you. Me and Simon and "Frank, you're too fat" could have done a male burlesque. What a sight... I can see it yet ... Happy of happies, lovely lady. One day maybe we can all celebrate together forever.

Third (myself) : Tomorrow I am off to Mr Strange's favorite place (besides the golf course of course); the land that floweth with hot sauce and tequilla. As Jaime Taylor would sing, Ohhh, Mexico!!

I will return to these our posts after the 4th of July, full of blessings and kickin' the hogs.

Until then, my people, be good unto all, especially unto the 9th household...